The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Not too shabby for a short fat white chick.  :lol:

Not bad for anyone. What's the plan for X-mas? Going out to grandma and grandpa's or they coming to your place. My parents are coming here on X-mas eve and staying overnight.

My Parents are flying in this weekend and staying thru New Years. It's my turn to get them this year :lol:. Haven't seen them in a while so it should be good. My husbands brother and his wife and kids are going to be at the house for Christmas dinner. But other than that it should be relatively quite.

Sounds like a full house and fun times. If my family was nearby, we'd be crashing the Renee house armed with noodles and baiju. ;)

Anonymous

Not too shabby for a short fat white chick.  :lol:

Not bad for anyone. What's the plan for X-mas? Going out to grandma and grandpa's or they coming to your place. My parents are coming here on X-mas eve and staying overnight.

My Parents are flying in this weekend and staying thru New Years. It's my turn to get them this year :lol:. Haven't seen them in a while so it should be good. My husbands brother and his wife and kids are going to be at the house for Christmas dinner. But other than that it should be relatively quite.

I will pray your parents have a safe flight and all goes well Ms. Renee.

:)

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you fash; everything went well.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Are they there now Renee?

Renee

Sounds like a full house and fun times. If my family was nearby, we'd be crashing the Renee house armed with noodles and baiju. ;)

Sure we could serve it up with the Jameson and the Sangiovese.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Don't give any of that to my daddy. He will jump up on the table and do a very bad heavily accented version of "Im too sexy for my body". :lol:

Renee

Are they there now Renee?

Yes, they are at the house with their grandchildren. I had to go to the office for a short time this morning. Once I leave here you probably won't hear from me for the rest of the week. So in case I don't get a chance; Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Renee

Don't give any of that to my daddy. He will jump up on the table and do a very bad heavily accented version of "Im too sexy for my body". :lol:

That might be worth seeing.

Anonymous

I think he's got a thing for white chicks too. Maybe wanna warn your mom. ;)

Renee

I think he's got a thing for white chicks too. Maybe wanna warn your mom. ;)

Might want to warn your dad. My mom is built like me only shes about 5" taller. He might get hurt.  :lol:

Frost

I always feel cheated looking in on a thread like this so here is some bouncing tits  :lol:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2dr53wz.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I always feel cheated looking in on a thread like this so here is some bouncing tits  :lol:

I know this thread is all in good fun, but it still makes me  :oops: .

Frost

LOL well it is the internet. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL well it is the internet. :)

Oh well, at least she doesn't censor shit.

Wulf

Quote from: "Blue"I always feel cheated looking in on a thread like this so here is some bouncing tits  :lol:

:lol: Very Clever.