The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Was very clever. Good ole Blue is much more subtle  than I
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Was very clever. Good ole Blue is much more subtle  than I

One word cc---DAYUMMM.

Odinson

Frost

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue":lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Have a good one Frosty.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking
you're disgusting. You gave her the money and what did you expected in return?
Time is malleable

Odinson

If you see a hitch-hiker in Russia, you step on it. The road-pirates use attractive women as bait.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"If you see a hitch-hiker in Russia, you step on it. The road-pirates use attractive women as bait.

in africa they use red lights...so in africa red means go......if you stop you are killed by gunfire.....if you go you are killed by traffic.....tough decision.....

russian hookers are hard hard girls.....the hardest in the world

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"If you see a hitch-hiker in Russia, you step on it. The road-pirates use attractive women as bait.

in africa they use red lights...so in africa red means go......if you stop you are killed by gunfire.....if you go you are killed by traffic.....tough decision.....

russian hookers are hard hard girls.....the hardest in the world

Yea but we had 30 troops, 2x AT guns (with anti-infantry rounds also), 3x .50cals, bazookas, AT-mines, 3 armoured transports... We didnt stop for anything.

We have plenty of russian hookers here. Their finnish pimps are not easy to jail because the whole shit is out in the open.. "the man can give her money if he wants to" :D thumbs up.

The danes are selling niggers to old coots for moolah. Selling these 3rd world country humanwaste as sex-slaves is a profitable business when you know how to go around the law without actually breaking it.

Gary Oak

Maybe it was a blonde Russian prostirute that punched Rambo Wong out, robbed him and charged him with attempted rape  :lol: That's really macho cool  :lol:

Odinson

Your bitch ass gets a blonde girl when cows start flying.

Besides the nordic blondes are known freaks...

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking
you're disgusting. You gave her the money and what did you expected in return?

Rambo Wong is disgusting if he expected something sexual in return for giving help to a stranger.

RW

I think he expected a BJ from a hooker Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think he expected a BJ from a hooker Fash.

:oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think he expected a BJ from a hooker Fash.

I think he expects every blonde white chick with big boobs IS a hooker.