Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Romero"According to "his" op, Wambo doesn't like blonde girls.
That's because he is a racist, sinophobic, fruitcake, fucked in the head, twirlybrained, moron, crap n' drool, cyberbully

I reported this to CSIS who responded immediately and showed great interest.

I'm not sure if it was his infringement of the law or my blonde hair or my big tits that drove these guys, but  they gave me assurance that they would come a-knockin at his door.

No wonder Wambo wuvs U!!

Odinson

You gotta have the ratio...

Big ass and small tits is acceptable.

Big tits and small ass looks nasty.

Gary Oak

So was it really CC Latarte that beat the crap out of Rambo ? :lol:

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"So was it really CC Latarte that beat the crap out of Rambo ? :lol:

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

I have no doubt she is capable of doing that.

Odinson

Finnish women largely go hunting, fishing, hiking, are very big and even when skinny they are very strong... Very strong. Able to lift me up with ease.

We have on average the strongest supply of beautiful big titted (big assed :D) blondes... Most beautiful women in europe as the darker races of men say.

The thing is that when you catch them, you dont know what to do with them. Kinda like a dog chasing a car.

Females used to certain type of equality.

Its weird... :D Women whom act like a finnish woman are the best.

Pretty arrogant to think that a fruit from the tropic is more powerful than we are... We dont survive wearing hula-shirts.

Odinson

Theres a gap in that comment which deems it incomphresible to you. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Finnish women largely go hunting, fishing, hiking, are very big and even when skinny they are very strong... Very strong. Able to lift me up with ease.

We have on average the strongest supply of beautiful big titted (big assed :D) blondes... Most beautiful women in europe as the darker races of men say.

The thing is that when you catch them, you dont know what to do with them. Kinda like a dog chasing a car.

Pretty arrogant to think that a fruit from the tropic is more powerful than we are... We dont survive wearing hula-shirts.

Really on average?

What metrics did you use to compare and formulate that conclusion, there Skippy?

Can you cite some sociological or cultural or medical studies that have been conducted recently that back that shit up? :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Finnish women largely go hunting, fishing, hiking, are very big and even when skinny they are very strong... Very strong. Able to lift me up with ease.

Really on average?

What metrics did you use to compare and formulate that conclusion, there Skippy?

Can you cite some sociological or cultural or medical studies that have been conducted recently that back that shit up? :lol:

I´m 201cm male and I have seen females whom are as tall as me.

By racial study we are large and stubby... I´m kinda like the clubber... I have big muscles and I´m an anorecktic when I´m below 220lbs.

1meter is 200cm.

Romero

It's pretty strange how Odie's so desperate to convince us that Finns are some sort of Amazon race. Back in reality land, we all know that Finns aren't any larger and stronger than the average European.

I'm thinking that Odie must actually be a short, small guy. He's so insecure.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"By racial study we are large and stubby

Finns aren't a race. I would love to see one of these imaginary studies. Link?

Odinson

I would be a redneck in America. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"By racial study we are large and stubby

Finns aren't a race. I would love to see one of these imaginary studies. Link?

No we are of a different race. Just like other nordics..

The central-european racial studoes say so.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"It's pretty strange how Odie's so desperate to convince us that Finns are some sort of Amazon race. Back in reality land, we all know that Finns aren't any larger and stronger than the average European.

I'm thinking that Odie must actually be a short, small guy. He's so insecure.

I´m little above average this far north.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I would be a redneck in America. :D

Rednecks aren't a race either.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"No we are of a different race. Just like other nordics..

The central-european racial studoes say so.

Sorry, making stuff up doesn't make it true. You're never going to convince anyone here that Finns are a separate race. It's silly.