Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"It's pretty strange how Odie's so desperate to convince us that Finns are some sort of Amazon race. Back in reality land, we all know that Finns aren't any larger and stronger than the average European.

I'm thinking that Odie must actually be a short, small guy. He's so insecure.

Well, as we know the Dutch are the tallest people "on average" in Europe and in fact the world. I think they are followed by the Germans, Danes and Norwegians. I'm not sure where the Finns fall in the order but with the Lapps mixed in there I'm pretty sure they are not in the top 5.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Yeah, I was just checking that out myself. Finns are pretty average compared to other Europeans.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"It's pretty strange how Odie's so desperate to convince us that Finns are some sort of Amazon race. Back in reality land, we all know that Finns aren't any larger and stronger than the average European.

Well, as we know the Dutch are the tallest people "on average" in Europe and in fact the world. I think they are followed by the Germans, Danes and Norwegians. I'm not sure where the Finns fall in the order but with the Lapps mixed in there I'm pretty sure they are not in the top 5.

You attack me, why?

Anonymous

Renee, what are you smoking?? It's common knowledge Han Chinese are the tallest, most intelligent, most beautiful, most civilized and the most modest ethnicity on the planet. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Renee, what are you smoking?? It's common knowledge Han Chinese are the tallest, most intelligent, most beautiful, most civilized and the most modest ethnicity on the planet. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Your reason...

cc

You mean you haven't noticed just by observation?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You mean you haven't noticed just by observation?

Eggs ackly CC. It's so bloody obvious. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

More importantly is how did Rambo deal with his attempted rape charge? :lol:

Odinson

I bursted the bubble of these wankers here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

More importantly is how did Rambo deal with his attempted rape charge? :lol:

He attempted to get himself off!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

You like fucking and drinking... Only you are smaller.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

OMG you're so racist.  :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

You attack me, why?

Why do you think this is an attack? Because I think your Finnish superman crap is nothing but juvenile self-promotion? Well if it isn't then you tell me what it is.

Because all I hear from you is:

Me strong......Finns real men........Womans love big Finns........MY dick big........me pick up heavy things.......all other non-Finns are pitiful half men........Me shoot Africans........Me like Black womens........Me hate black people.........We Finns strong........Me beat up US marines while drunk at bar.........Me dress like douchebag because stylish clothes for fags.......Me beat up womans because they deserve it.......Finn womens big and strong.......I like big womens.........I mud wrestle Russian bear.......I shoot moose in eye......etc. etc. etc. Blahbablahbablah.

Did I miss anything?  :roll:

Odinson

You internet folk force me to act this way... I´m not like this in real-life. I dont actually speak anything. :D

"me dress like douchebag because stylish clothes for fags"?? lol

Gary Oak

Rambo Wong obviously is Seoulbro  :lol: