The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Newsflash crybaby, petunia picker is not a terroristic threat. Don't take my word for it though, bother the cops again and find out for yourself.
Hey. He lives in mortal fear that I might terrorize / whip him with a cluster of moms

He already reported me for my terror threat

I say Hornung is a white troll trying to make Asian men look pathetic.

cc

Funny you mention that, soeul. I've always allowed for that "possibility" ... for Wambo, Rambo, hornung, even CJ  to "possibly" be just a dumb misguided white guy

"Wambo Wrong" was what I always called "Rambo Wong", so that is a new one for him or someone to use
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Funny you mention that, soeul. I've always allowed for that "possibility" ... for Wambo, Rambo, hornung, even CJ  to "possibly" be just a dumb misguided white guy

"Wambo Wrong" was what I always called "Rambo Wong", so that is a new one for him or someone to use

These are all possibilities cc li tarte and seoulbro..

I haven't met anyone like Green_Hornet in my life.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Newsflash crybaby, petunia picker is not a terroristic threat. Don't take my word for it though, bother the cops again and find out for yourself.
Hey. He lives in mortal fear that I might terrorize / whip him with a cluster of moms

He already reported me for my terror threat

I say Hornung is a white troll trying to make Asian men look pathetic.

I think you are a brown nosing Canto fag pretending to be Korean.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Just Shut Up Gary

I think Gary Joak is gay and has a fetish for Asian men. I'm not gay, but it's obvious he wishes I was.

Gary Oak

I assure you Seoulbro, nobody in the world including me cares if you are gay or straight or anything else actually :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I assure you Seoulbro, nobody in the world including me cares if you are gay or straight or anything else actually :lol:

Then why do you call him seoul***?

Hornung

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I assure you Seoulbro, nobody in the world including me cares if you are gay or straight or anything else actually :lol:

Proving what a racist, sinophobic aresewipe you are again Gary choking the chicken Oak.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I call him Seoulfag because absolutely ZERO guys would ever have used his first avatar. That avatar is conclusive proof actually

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I call him Seoulfag because absolutely ZERO guys would ever have used his first avatar. That avatar is conclusive proof actually

In other words, it turned you on eh Oak. ;)

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"FUCK OFF you stupid cunt.

I luv U2 Oak.  :P

RW

Yeah fuck off Shen!  He's got some steamy hot horse eating scenes to get back to in The Tartan Dragon.

Fap fap fap.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah fuck off Shen!  He's got some steamy hot horse eating scenes to get back to in The Tartan Dragon.

Fap fap fap.

Eating horse? Yet people razz me just because I catch dogs and cats in the neighbourhood and feed them to my husband.