The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I assure you Seoulbro, nobody in the world including me cares if you are gay or straight or anything else actually :lol:

Then why do you call him seoul***?

I call him Seoulfag because absolutely ZERO guys would ever have used his first avatar. That avatar is conclusive proof actually

Don't worry Joak, you'll find another guy's picture to spank your monkey to.

Gary Oak

So that is what you used to do to that picture

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah fuck off Shen!  He's got some steamy hot horse eating scenes to get back to in The Tartan Dragon.

Fap fap fap.

Eating horse? Yet people razz me just because I catch dogs and cats in the neighbourhood and feed them to my husband.

Except the pit bulls, your husband probably keeps them for Saturday night entertainment :o  :lol:

That wasnt too racist, was it? I'm thinking Romero probably just shit himself.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yeah fuck off Shen!  He's got some steamy hot horse eating scenes to get back to in The Tartan Dragon.

Fap fap fap.

Eating horse? Yet people razz me just because I catch dogs and cats in the neighbourhood and feed them to my husband.

Except the pit bulls, your husband probably keeps them for Saturday night entertainment :o  :lol:

That wasnt too racist, was it? I'm thinking Romero probably just shit himself.  :lol:

Not at all, but hey I'm the Iron Chink. Romero is light aluminum alloy.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Then why do you call him seoul***?

I call him Seoulfag because absolutely ZERO guys would ever have used his first avatar. That avatar is conclusive proof actually

Is that what you did ? You are one strange gimpanzee Seoulfag. I do recall you referring to that sickening avatar as hansome. No normal guy would ever refer to that picture in such a way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Is that what you did ? You are one strange gimpanzee Seoulfag. I do recall you referring to that sickening avatar as hansome. No normal guy would ever refer to that picture in such a way.

I don't remember the avatar seoulbro used, but it would seem you remember every detail of it Gary.

Gary Oak

Rambo Wong simply must be Seoulbro

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

Anonymous

Yeah, that's what I think too. :roll:

Gary Oak

You wish you were a blonde girl with big tits

Chickenfeets

And you wish you were a dude with brains.

Can't live in a perfect world, I guess.

Gary Oak

You wish that you didn't have such a tiny penis ching chong

Gary Oak

Rambo Wong simply must be Seoulbro. ac_toofunny

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You wish that you didn't have such a tiny penis ching chong

I do. I do.

But, please... you can let go of it now.

Gary Oak

Chickenfeets obviously is Rambo Wong.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chickenfeets obviously is Rambo Wong.

Is Rambo Wong some Oriental guy you want to fuck?