The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Joe

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jailbird Joe"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Joe, posting as "Guest""

Y'know since we're 2 of the few posters in these forums who aren't drunk, stoned, maybe you ought to have rules against drunken posting. Similar to rules against drunk driving. That way the crybabies  who bawl & expect Momma Fashionista to wipe their butthurt tears can grow the fuck up & start taking responsibility for their actions.

So, Joe-Guest (Guoe? Jest? don't rightly know what to call you anymore), are you saying that your inability to properly use a keyboard is not due to alcohol or drug use? that your hilarious typos are the result of either an impotent rage or a degenerative disorder affecting the three brain cells in charge of your motor control? and you ferry passengers in a three-and-a-half ton vehicle? while looking at beefcake pix on your flip-top Motorola?

It's worse than I thought. You're a peckish goober who can neither read nor write. And your balls have retreated into your vagina from disuse.

Of course I type impaired. I am a sixty year old virgin with a lengthy criminal record for stalking. Alcohol and drugs are the only way I can make it through each day of my miserable existence.

No...Herman's the alcoholic.

The poor slob probably won't make it to his 60th birthday at the rate he's goin' drinkin' himself ta death!

Liver kin only take so much, eh?

Fashionista beddah compose the eulogy for her wayward forum son soon!

Get on it, Fashionista!

Anonymous

Y'know since we're 2 of the few posters in these forums who aren't drunk, stoned, maybe you ought to have rules against drunken posting. Similar to rules against drunk driving. That way the crybabies  who bawl & expect Momma Fashionista to wipe their butthurt tears can grow the fuck up & start taking responsibility for their actions.

So, Joe-Guest (Guoe? Jest? don't rightly know what to call you anymore), are you saying that your inability to properly use a keyboard is not due to alcohol or drug use? that your hilarious typos are the result of either an impotent rage or a degenerative disorder affecting the three brain cells in charge of your motor control? and you ferry passengers in a three-and-a-half ton vehicle? while looking at beefcake pix on your flip-top Motorola?

It's worse than I thought. You're a peckish goober who can neither read nor write. And your balls have retreated into your vagina from disuse.

Of course I type impaired. I am a sixty year old virgin with a lengthy criminal record for stalking. Alcohol and drugs are the only way I can make it through each day of my miserable existence.

If it was not for booze and drugs, old Joe would have killed himself four decades ago.

Thiel

Quote from: "kiebers"J0E is just creepy as fuck.

The closet does that to men.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If it was not for booze and drugs, old Joe would have killed himself four decades ago.

Herman, here's a tribute to your forum Mother Fashionista for taking such good care of you, her overgrown bratty teenage son:

">

So be grateful for that she has provided this resource for wayward souls such as yourself.

...and don't forget the next Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Kindersley Saskatchewan, Herm.

There's plenty of food but please leave the barrelwash at home, 'kay?

Anonymous

Who the hell is joe?   And why are male posters giving him their information?  Does he even post here? ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Who the hell is joe?   And why are male posters giving him their information?  Does he even post here? ac_wot

Joe is a sixty year old virgin who has a lengthy criminal record for stalking and harassing men from forums offline. He posts here as a guest. He is easy to spot because he always talks about the PI of male posters. Nobody volunteers any PI around him.

Thiel

Who the hell is joe?

My next boyfriend.

cc

lol @ Thiel

Methinks you could do a lot better  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: "cc"lol @ Thiel

Of course I could. But, as another poster suggested, I am doing this for the team.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"

Of course I could. But, as another poster suggested, I am doing this for the team.

You are a true philanthropist Thiel.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I will ask Fashionista to say a prayer to your Jewish God, cc.

Shalom to you, cc!

Anonymous

I will ask Fashionista to say a prayer to your Jewish God, cc.

Shalom to you, cc!

Why would you think cc is Jewish Joe?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But Fashionista, this is no laughing matter!

Homosexuality is a graaaave sin in your religion, Fashionista.

Wouldn't you agree? It says so in your Good Book.

We must save Thiel from the embers of Hell before it is too late!

Here...we will rejoice & sing in the name of the Lord.

">

Let us pray that Thiel can be savrd.

Think of him next time you hear 'Christ had arisen Today' in your Church, Fashionista!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But Fashionista, this is no laughing matter!

Homosexuality is a graaaave sin in your religion, Fashionista.

Wouldn't you agree? It says so in your Good Book.

We must save Thiel from the embers of Hell before it is too late!

Here...we will rejoice & sing in the name of the Lord.

">

Let us pray that Thiel can be savrd.

Think of him next time you hear 'Christ had arisen Today' in your Church, Fashionista!

Anonymous

All sex outside marriage between a man and a woman is sin..

But, that's not what separates man from God.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview