The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Joe

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2020, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"All sex outside marriage between a man and a woman is sin..

But, that's not what separates man from God.

There you go. Joe is going to hell anyway. He might as well lose his virginity. I am willing to help with that.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"All sex outside marriage between a man and a woman is sin..

But, that's not what separates man from God.

There you go. Joe is going to hell anyway. He might as well lose his virginity. I am willing to help with that.

Say Thiel by any chance have you ever considered 'conversion therapy'?

">

Its like Alcohokics Anonymous but for homisexuals, eh.

You oughta try it.

You might like it.

But bring a tennis racket & a pillow, eh.

Thiel

Not only have I considered it, I am going to do it. I am going to convert Joe from a miserable unhappy virgin to the confident gay man that's dying to get out. You are welcome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Not only have I considered it, I am going to do it. I am going to convert from a miserable unhappy virgin to the confident gay man that's dying to get out. You are welcome.

You are a selfless guy. I will wager anything that nobody else, male or female has ever even thought about sleeping with Joe.

Frood

Quote from: "Thiel"Not only have I considered it, I am going to do it. I am going to convert Joe from a miserable unhappy virgin to the confident gay man that's dying to get out. You are welcome.

Wear a full body suit, snorkel and mask...

And of course flippers...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Thiel"Not only have I considered it, I am going to do it. I am going to convert from a miserable unhappy virgin to the confident gay man that's dying to get out. You are welcome.

You are a selfless guy. I will wager anything that nobody else, male or female has ever even thought about sleeping with Joe.

It is true. No woman or man has ever even thought about fucking me. ac_crying

Anonymous

i wish that rumor that you are a Certified Finanicial Planner were true but obviously it isn't seoulbro.

But Have fun on your Toronto Sun delivery route tomorrow morning, 'kay?

Make sure the neighborhood dig doesn't bite you when you open the gate!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

i wish that rumor that you are a Certified Finanicial Planner were true but obviously it isn't seoulbro.

Seoul said he is a Registered Financial Planner..

But, you know that anyway because you seem to know the PI of all male posters for some strange reason.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But, you know that anyway because you seem to know the PI of all male posters for some strange reason.

I believe he took the Canadian Securities Course too.

Anonymous

Ya, he did. Old Herman didn't know what a derivative was before the Seoul brother explained it to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Ya, he did. Old Herman didn't know what a derivative was before the Seoul brother explained it to me.

You didn't what options were either.

Anonymous

Joe is a bum living off the government. He has no money to invest.

Blurt

Thiel, I admire your compassion.

But Joe is a lost cause, bro.

There's a special circle in hell reserved for pin-headed Incel virgin cross-forum gossip queens. In fact, ol' Mr. Scratch created that circle especially for Joe, who'll be on his own there. I mean, sure, I get it, eternal damnation for unrepentant sinners, but subjecting the damned to the eternal company of Joe? Not even the Devil himself is that cruel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Thiel, I admire your compassion.

There's a special circle in hell reserved for pin-headed Incel virgin cross-forum gossip queens. In fact, ol' Mr. Scratch created that circle especially for Joe, who'll be on his own there. I mean, sure, I get it, eternal damnation for unrepentant sinners, but subjecting the damned to the eternal company of Joe? Not even the Devil himself is that cruel.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Thiel, I admire your compassion.

Joe is unique. An adult male virgin. That is incredible.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview