Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

MORE Failing the Kids - Manchester This Time

Started by cc, January 15, 2020, 03:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-asian-grooming-scandal">Britain hit by another - Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester

Britain hit by another Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester British Continues ..[/url]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Britain hit by another

Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester

Britain hit by another Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester British It get's worse as one reads on down[/url]

There must be serious consequences for police departments who know about these rape gangs, but sit on their hands about it. Dismissal of senior officers at the very least.

cc

And it's also mayors, councils, caregivers, hospitals  etc . the entire system

And in many many cities

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"And it's also mayors, councils, caregivers, hospitals  etc . the entire system

And in many many cities

Dismissal, recall, whatever, there has to be consequences

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-asian-grooming-scandal">Britain hit by another - Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester

Britain hit by another Asian grooming gang scandal as report exposes child sex abuse in Manchester British Continues ..[/url]

Stopping this should be public safety priority number one.

cc

So many deliberately ran away from it .. and for so long a time ... and repeated over and over

Makes one wonder about the integrity / ethics of a very large fraction of society

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"So many deliberately ran away from it .. and for so long a time ... and repeated over and over

Makes one wonder about the integrity / ethics of a very large fraction of society

If it was fundamentalist Mormons, they would spare no resources until it was stopped, as they should. Since it's goat humpers, crickets.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"So many deliberately ran away from it .. and for so long a time ... and repeated over and over

If it was fundamentalist Mormons, they would spare no resources until it was stopped, as they should. Since it's goat humpers, crickets.

or yer everyday Limy would have been jailed instantly

still "Makes one wonder about the integrity / ethics of a very large fraction of society"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Herman"

or yer everyday Limy would have been jailed instantly

still "Makes one wonder about the integrity / ethics of a very large fraction of society"

Islam and ethics do not belong in the same sentence.

cc

Can't argue that

The evidence in all walks of life seems to be building

Seems only exceptions are the well educated .. although there are a great many very bad "doctor" and "dentist" happenings out there ... and my 15 yr "loyal" and really nice guy Engineer slowly morphing into a Fundy and EXTREMELY anti Western ... are giving me doubts

cc

Some idea of the scope of this grooming thing

"A nation's shame" is most fitting

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Muslim-rape-gangs-UK-620x441.jpg">

Odinson

Liberal mothers and fathers just love to bring their kids into the refugee centers..

Leave their kids alone with the towelheads..

No prejudice..

Because you gotta leave your kids with a bunch of strangers from a warzone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Liberal mothers and fathers just love to bring their kids into the refugee centers..

No prejudice..

Leave their children alone with alone with adult strangers.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Liberal mothers and fathers just love to bring their kids into the refugee centers..

No prejudice..

They do that to teach their kids some tolerance..

If you dont think they are all choir-boys... You are fucking racist and you deserve to die..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

No prejudice..

They do that to teach their kids some tolerance..

If you dont think they are all choir-boys... You are fucking racist and you deserve to die..

Horseshit. They put their kids at risk to show how tolerant they are. White libtards should be forcibly sterilized.