Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

MORE Failing the Kids - Manchester This Time

Started by cc, January 15, 2020, 03:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Liberal mothers and fathers just love to bring their kids into the refugee centers..

Leave their kids alone with the towelheads..

No prejudice..

Because you gotta leave your kids with a bunch of strangers from a warzone.

Leave their children alone with alone with adult strangers.

:shock:

They do that to teach their kids some tolerance..

If you dont think they are all choir-boys... You are fucking racist and you deserve to die..

How could a parent do that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Liberal mothers and fathers just love to bring their kids into the refugee centers..

No prejudice..

If you dont think they are all choir-boys... You are fucking racist and you deserve to die..

Horseshit. They put their kids at risk to show how tolerant they are. White libtards should be forcibly sterilized.

Its pretty unbelievable..

They are in a psychosis.

Odinson

No prejudice..

Can you imagine a mother being happy when her little 10 year old daughter gets licked by some 30 year old muslim "refugee"..

That girls SoMe selfies rotated in the net a few years back..

And the mother was just so happy for her... Complained about the death-threats though..

Anonymous

No prejudice..

Can you imagine a mother being happy when her little 10 year old daughter gets licked by some 30 year old muslim "refugee"..

And the mother was just so happy for her... Complained about the death-threats though..

Their agenda is more important than their children's safety.

Odinson

No prejudice..

Their children are an extension of their egos.. They use them to signal everybody how virtuous and tolerant they are..

And then, when their kids get killed, they hurry to signal everybody that we mustnt feel hate.

Anonymous

No prejudice..

Their children are an extension of their egos.. They use them to signal everybody how virtuous and tolerant they are..

And then, when their kids get killed, they hurry to signal everybody that we mustnt feel hate.

All progtards use kiddies as props. I don't know how many striking teachers I have seen bring kids to the picket line holding signs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

No prejudice..

All progtards use kiddies as props. I don't know how many striking teachers I have seen bring kids to the picket line holding signs.

When I was in primary school, my first year in Canada, the teacher had us make signs for their protest against provincial spending cuts.

Anonymous

No prejudice..

When I was in primary school, my first year in Canada, the teacher had us make signs for their protest against provincial spending cuts.

The teacher should have been canned.

Anonymous

No prejudice..

It's been expensive sending our children to private school, but I when I read things like this, I know it was the tight decision.

Odinson

No prejudice..

You are just upset because you wanted the spending cuts.

Anonymous

No prejudice..

They will use anything to further their anti liberty agenda. Children, downed planes, arsonists who set forest fires, so why not kiddies too.

Odinson

I wouldnt allow it even if the teacher was like minded and took them to throw rocks on the refugees..

Making them feel unsafe at every turn is a good thing..

But politics in schools is kinda slippery road... Starts to remind me of North-Korea.

Odinson

Aim for their heads.. My father always said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I wouldnt allow it even if the teacher was like minded and took them to throw rocks on the refugees..

But politics in schools is kinda slippery road... Starts to remind me of North-Korea.

There's zero tolerance for political indoctrination in my son's school.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I wouldnt allow it even if the teacher was like minded and took them to throw rocks on the refugees..

There's zero tolerance for political indoctrination in my son's school.

As it should be..

Just present facts from all sides and let the kid decide for himself/herself.