News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=424403 time=1634746187 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424401 time=1634742662 user_id=1676
Those people are already dead... they just don't know it yet....

Then STFU with the babble

and start helping with burial arrangements

No thanks... billions of you will be checking out.

I am not a mortician or grave digger.

... every home will rot with you sort in it
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I now have it on Ex-Spirt authority

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/58462821.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424407 time=1634750477 user_id=88
I now have it on Ex-Spirt authority

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/58462821.jpg">

We used to post recent information on vaccines and treatments.......now it's you're going to die, but I don't know why.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424427 time=1634763623 user_id=3254

We used to post recent information on vaccines and treatments.......now it's you're going to die, but I don't know why.

LOL, nor do I

These critters live in some nether world that us mere mortals are not privy to

All we know about ourselves  is what they pass on to us  :wink:

Anonymous

Taking veterinary medicine.

ac_wot

Don't use ivermectin for COVID-19, Health Canada warns as poison control calls increase

Health Canada is warning Canadians against using ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19, saying that calls to poison control centres about the drug have increased over the summer.

Ivermectin, an antiparasitic medication, is authorized by Health Canada to treat worm infections, not viruses like the one that causes COVID-19.

"There is no evidence that ivermectin works to prevent or treat COVID-19, and it is not authorized for this use," Health Canada wrote in a press release.

Recently, some veterinary medicine facilities have reported that people were also taking a formulation of the drug intended for livestock.

If you are taking ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19, you should stop immediately and safely discard any remaining medication by returning it to the vendor or following municipal hazardous waste guidelines, Health Canada wrote. If you are experiencing side effects after having taken it for that purpose, you should call poison control.

Taking drugs without being monitored by a medical professional puts people at risk of harmful side effects, the department wrote, especially when it comes to veterinary products.

"Canadians should never consume health products intended for animals because of potential serious health risks, including seizures, coma and even death."

Health Canada was also made aware that ivermectin was being marketed in Canada to treat and prevent COVID-19.

"It is illegal in Canada to sell or advertise a drug in a false, misleading or deceptive manner," it wrote in a press release

https://globalnews.ca/news/8283660/ivermectin-health-canada-warning-poison-control/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1cFlJEa_BAyJWvClqKkxKP-BuN5S4sgzUW2cfzTls2NkM-4cJKUFK1ae4">https://globalnews.ca/news/8283660/iver ... cJKUFK1ae4">https://globalnews.ca/news/8283660/ivermectin-health-canada-warning-poison-control/?utm_source=GlobalEdmonton&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR1cFlJEa_BAyJWvClqKkxKP-BuN5S4sgzUW2cfzTls2NkM-4cJKUFK1ae4

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424455 time=1634783279 user_id=1676
What a load of propaganda shit...

Can you prove there aren't Canadians taking veterinary medicines?

Frood

Ivermectin has human and animal grades for use.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424495 time=1634794056 user_id=1676

That's true, and that's been posted before..

Ivermectin is safe for human use when prescribed and dosed by a health-care professional to treat parasitic infections..

Dosage is based on the patient's weight, medical conditions and response to the drug..

The form of the drug used on humans won the Nobel Prize, has improved the health of millions and helped to eradicate diseases like river blindness in multiple countries..

It is on the World Health Organization's list of essential medicines because it is inexpensive and effective — and has proven to be life-saving for treating some illnesses caused by parasites..

The form of ivermectin intended for humans can also pose risks. Even for approved uses, ivermectin can interact with other medication or be inappropriate for people with certain health conditions — that's why it's best used with a doctor's prescription.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424503 time=1634820403 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424495 time=1634794056 user_id=1676

That's true, and that's been posted before..

Ivermectin is safe for human use when prescribed and dosed by a health-care professional to treat parasitic infections..

Dosage is based on the patient's weight, medical conditions and response to the drug..

The form of the drug used on humans won the Nobel Prize, has improved the health of millions and helped to eradicate diseases like river blindness in multiple countries..

It is on the World Health Organization's list of essential medicines because it is inexpensive and effective — and has proven to be life-saving for treating some illnesses caused by parasites..

The form of ivermectin intended for humans can also pose risks. Even for approved uses, ivermectin can interact with other medication or be inappropriate for people with certain health conditions — that's why it's best used with a doctor's prescription.

And if it's been prescribed for billions of people safely for a range of conditions, why are governments censoring it's use by medical professionals through a governmental and media campaign in favour of people getting jabbed instead....despite the jab quickly losing any efficacy against transmission or infection?

....and with data showing that natural immunity trumps any jab campaigns?

Why wouldn't they want people to mount a robust and prolonged immune response from getting the actual virus versus getting pricked with top ups every 4-6-12 months with an experimental drug/s clearly demonstrated to not work like the 95% efficacy rate they sold it on, but only delivering in the 30% range with mega side effects...some deadly in all age ranges?

I tell you why....and I firmly and deeply believe this:

It's not about health outcomes. It's about power and depopulation.

The gene sequences used by vaxx developers were authored/sent out by the CCP. Nobody has yet to do it themselves in their nation's.

Who the fuck trusts the fucking CCP?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424532 time=1634840355 user_id=1676
The gene sequences used by vaxx developers were authored/sent out by the CCP. Nobody has yet to do it themselves in their nation's.

The gene sequences used by Pfizer & Moderna were produced by a Canadian in Canada

I posted all details on this over a month ago

Try to keep up, eh!

sigh

cc

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=424539 time=1634843779 user_id=88

The gene sequences used by Pfizer & Moderna were produced by a Canadian in Canada

Try to keep up, eh!

sigh

:001_rolleyes:

You're such a Statist dupe...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424541 time=1634843886 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=424539 time=1634843779 user_id=88

Try to keep up, eh!

sigh

:001_rolleyes:

You're such a Statist dupe...

You are right

I don't have any grainy vids produced in some critter's Mom's basement to keep me up to date on the real facts