News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430616 time=1639423881 user_id=1582
i just think scared little bitches are funny as fuck.... can't even be mad at yall anymore.... :laugh:

I didn't read fear in cc's post..

It was a it's too early to know yet post.

deadskinmask

oh no.... it might be dangerous.... even less surviviable than original covids 99% surviviablity.... eating ice cream is 99% surviviable, btw.... :laugh:

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430619 time=1639424212 user_id=1582
eating ice cream is 99% surviviable, btw....

I take special pills before eating ice cream. One can never be too careful
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

oh no.... it might be dangerous.... even less surviviable than original covids 99% surviviablity.... eating ice cream is 99% surviviable, btw.... :laugh:

COVID now has survivability rate of over ninety nine per cent in my province, but that wasn't the case before vaccines..

And as I posted this morning something like a quarter to one third of Albertans have developed long term health issues from COVID infections.

deadskinmask

i think all yall have taken 'special pills'.... letting some goofball psychopath shoot franken-juice all in ya.... and lining up for more....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430623 time=1639424725 user_id=3254

COVID now has survivability rate of over ninety nine per cent in my province, but that wasn't the case before vaccines..

And as I posted this morning something like a quarter to one third of Albertans have developed long term health issues from COVID infections.

it also wasn't the case back when they were flooding old folks homes with covid patients and killing ppl with respirators.... nowadays they kill em the old fashioned way.... with remdesiver.... :laugh:

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430626 time=1639424903 user_id=1582
i think all yall have taken 'special pills'.... letting some goofball psychopath shoot franken-juice all in ya.... and lining up for more....

Your words are  duly noted

and duly filed  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430623 time=1639424725 user_id=3254

There are two running trades employees in my terminal who are coroanvirus long haulers. One of them can't work anymore.

Anonymous

Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Less Protective Against Hospitalization After Omicron Emerged: Study

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been less effective in protecting against hospitalization following the emergency of the Omicron virus variant, according to a new study of real-world data from South Africa.

The protection from the vaccine's primary two-dose regimen has dropped to about 70 percent in recent weeks, according to Discovery Health, the largest private health insurance company in the country.

That was down from 93 percent when the Delta was the dominant variant virus in the country, Discovery scientists said Tuesday. The CCP virus causes COVID-19.

The protection against hospitalization decreased even more for the elderly. It was estimated at 67 percent in people aged 60 to 69 and 60 percent for those 70 to 79.

Still, while there are indications Omicron is spreading more easily than Delta, early evidence points to the variant not causing as much severe disease as Delta, despite the drop in protection, according to multiple studies and the Discovery analysis. Worldwide, just one death connected with Omicron has been confirmed so far.

"At this early point, we believe there is hope that the severity is lower," Ryan Noach, Discovery's CEO, told reporters in a briefing.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-less-protective-against-hospitalization-after-omicron-emerged-study_4156444.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-12-15&mktids=9b6fa8e6ca2219d05592f2de0713cf4d&est=1n7Z9Da39ANyzfQDB%2BEGVH5H0ajrfP2MWTPm%2FqG1v60Aq0aPsrfuGgncNUzZcbwf5g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... wf5g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-less-protective-against-hospitalization-after-omicron-emerged-study_4156444.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-12-15&mktids=9b6fa8e6ca2219d05592f2de0713cf4d&est=1n7Z9Da39ANyzfQDB%2BEGVH5H0ajrfP2MWTPm%2FqG1v60Aq0aPsrfuGgncNUzZcbwf5g%3D%3D

Anonymous

Starting today, anyone age 50 or older is now eligible for their COVID-19 booster as long as six months has elapsed since their last dose..

Premier Jason Kenney said the province will make half a million COVID rapid test kits available for free beginning Dec. 17.

Anonymous

100 percent

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/267084658_1259357407877636_3635372331033651305_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=PSLUKQfX6tcAX-VYy5I&tn=OoxCEHVCwRrAOYMQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=00_AT8F03ff8fj9uSMXWFmWVY0N-NuPpl9t_KTidOrfZ0gchA&oe=61BF4977">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

If you are fully vaxxed and catch COVID you usually only get minor symptoms. The cherry on the sundae is super immunity. A good argument for getting vaccinated.

Study suggests breakthrough COVID-19 infections build 'super immunity' against Delta variant

A study released by researchers in Oregon finds that breakthrough infections of COVID-19 can cause the body to develop a "super immunity" against the virus after recovery.

The study's authors stressed that vaccination is crucial to preventing severe disease and death from COVID-19. But the available vaccines have demonstrated less than effective at preventing transmissions of the Delta variant of the virus, which has led to breakthrough infections among those who have been fully vaccinated with two doses of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Public health officials have encouraged Americans who are able to get booster shots to do so in order to strengthen their protection against coronavirus variants. But lab results from the Oregon study suggest that a breakthrough COVID-19 infection creates a robust immune response against the Delta variant that is even stronger than the protection offered by the vaccine alone.

"You can't get a better immune response than this," said Dr. Fikadu Tafesse, assistant professor of molecular microbiology and immunology in the OHSU School of Medicine and the senior author of the study. "These vaccines are very effective against severe disease. Our study suggests that individuals who are vaccinated and then exposed to a breakthrough infection have super immunity."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/study-suggests-breakthrough-covid-19-infections-build-super-immunity-against-delta-variant-possibly-more?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-12-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/study-sug ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/study-suggests-breakthrough-covid-19-infections-build-super-immunity-against-delta-variant-possibly-more?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-12-17&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

cc

Maybe, but everything I can find says the XI variant is breaking through vaccines and / or previous infection with abandon.

I don't fully understand the above,  .. Seems all it is saying is that breakthroughs of vaccinated results in stronger immunity than if not been vaccinated .. which I suppose should be expected

Maybe I don't understand it  .. but no matter what, all immunity items studied so far wane overtime

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431285 time=1639875901 user_id=88
Maybe, but everything I can find says the XI variant is breaking through vaccines and / or previous infection with abandon.

I don't fully understand the above,  .. Seems all it is saying is that breakthroughs of vaccinated results in stronger immunity than if not been vaccinated .. which I suppose should be expected

Maybe I don't understand it  .. but no matter what, all immunity items studied so far wane overtime

Breakthrough infections of the Delta variant offer stronger immunity. It too would wane eventually.