The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Who finds this Avatar offensive?

Started by keeper, September 15, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bb"
Quote from: "Romero"You'd like to reciprocate, but you know you wouldn't find anything nearly as bad.

i find it really hard to read this bullying of you, especially because you don't deserve any of it. overall rudeness in this thread is shocking. kudos for standing up to it and not slipping down, way down, to their level. gawd knows the only way i could do it is to completely ignore the imbeciles shameli and odislime. i used to give renee a benefit of the doubt but now for the life of me, i can't figure out why.

good day to you dear sir. you continue to be an inspiration to me.

Hello bb, how are you?

I don't think anyone is bullying Romero though..

There are differences of opinion of course, but it is not very different than what appears on Vancouver Forum..

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you more often.

:)

keeper

:lol:

I love this place, Everyone is SO honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"You'd like to reciprocate, but you know you wouldn't find anything nearly as bad.

i find it really hard to read this bullying of you, especially because you don't deserve any of it. overall rudeness in this thread is shocking. kudos for standing up to it and not slipping down, way down, to their level. gawd knows the only way i could do it is to completely ignore the imbeciles shameli and odislime. i used to give renee a benefit of the doubt but now for the life of me, i can't figure out why.

Hello bb, how are you?

There are differences of opinion of course, but it is not very different than what appears on Vancouver Forum..

they are calling him names fash, some really mean names.. gmorning, dear lady:)

thanks for the invite to post. maybe some time in the far, far future:).. i wish you well, fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bb"[they are calling him names fash, some really mean names.. gmorning, dear lady:)

thanks for the invite to post. maybe some time in the far, far future:).. i wish you well, fash.

How fucking pathetically hornungesque can you fucking get? You have have really sunk to a new low and I didn't think you could possibly get any lower than you already are. What's next Ves, phoning the cops on me for cyberbullying Romero?

Just so you know, I have nothing against Romero. We disagree on everything, but that's fine. You on the other hand are a cancerous tumour on the human race. The person that ok'd your permanent residency into this country should be charged with treason.

Odinson

Hello bb, how are you?

You are more of an asshole than I am.

Renee

i find it really hard to read this bullying of you, especially because you don't deserve any of it. overall rudeness in this thread is shocking. kudos for standing up to it and not slipping down, way down, to their level. gawd knows the only way i could do it is to completely ignore the imbeciles shameli and odislime. i used to give renee the benefit of the doubt but now for the life of me, i can't figure out why.

When exactly was that EVER the case?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "bb"Hear me out, Renee: I am truly, genuinely sorry I hurt your feelings. Now do with it what you will.

I don't know where this "oh please Renee; I'm sorry" crap is coming from and frankly I don't care because I know if I fall for it you will blindside me the very next chance you get.

I'd really like to believe you but I've seen you in action too many times.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "bb"Hear me out, Renee: I am truly, genuinely sorry I hurt your feelings. Now do with it what you will.

I don't know where this "oh please Renee; I'm sorry" crap is coming from and frankly I don't care because I know if I fall for it you will blindside me the very next chance you get.

Gawd that woman gives me the creeps.

Anonymous

thanks for calling my apology crap, renee.. where is it coming from? it's a reaction to your post to which i originally replied to in this thread.

blindside you? i will stand up for people who i feel are unfairly treated by others. not always, but often. so yeah, i may jump down your throat again. what, are you scared?;).. i don't have you pegged as a wuss, lady.. but what do i know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Hello bb, how are you?

.. and that's no small feat:))))

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

.. and that's no small feat:))))

Damn right girl!

Anonymous

thanks for calling my apology crap, renee.. where is it coming from? it's a reaction to your post to which i originally replied to in this thread.

blindside you? i will stand up for people who i feel are unfairly treated by others. not always, but often. so yeah, i may jump down your throat again. what, are you scared?;).. i don't have you pegged as a wuss, lady.. but what do i know.

Bullying was how you worded it. When you can't defeat someone with reason resort to the crazy hornung defense.

Renee

Scared? of what; you? No but sometime your erratic behavior and the way you lash out at people for seemingly odd or misplaced reasons does make me not want to engage in threads that you participate in. It's sad to say but I think I'm not the only one around here who feels that way as well.

You call me a bully and you are probably right because I know I can be one, especially when I get angry but unlike you, I can at least admit that I can be rough and overbearing. I'm a type "A" personality and always have been and always will be. I'm competitive, I'm tenacious and I'm brutally direct, and I'm a tyrant; I admit it. BUT let's face it evs, you are as well. You bully people as well and now you are here justifying it by claiming that it is in defense of others. IMHO that's the biggest steaming pile I've seen in a long time.

Who exactly where you defending when you called me a "sad , sad women" for sticking up for Oscar when everyone was making fun of his obviously distressed and incoherent ramblings? Who exactly where you defending when you bad mouthed Loch all over the place and then attacked me because I simply pointed out that he has always been one of the more respectable posters on the forum? You're full of shit and you know it, so let's just cut short the dog and pony show, shall we?

We are exact polar opposites, to you a conservative is knuckle dragging troglodyte and to me a Lib/progressive a smug, elitist, intolerant, nut. So we are NEVER going to see eye to eye on anything so let's agree to disagree in ALL things here and now.  

BTW, I did not mean to call your apology "crap". I simply did not understand your need to apologize after all this time. I respect your attempt at extending an olive branch and after mulling it over I will accept it. But do not expect me to hold anything back should you decide to beat on me again.

Anonymous

Scared? of what; you? No but sometime your erratic behavior and the way you lash out at people for seemingly odd or misplaced reasons does make me not want to engage in threads that you participate in. It's sad to say but I think I'm not the only one around here who feels that way as well.

You call me a bully and you are probably right because I know I can be one, especially when I get angry but unlike you, I can at least admit that I can be rough and overbearing. I'm a type "A" personality and always have been and always will be. I'm competitive, I'm tenacious and I'm brutally direct, and I'm a tyrant; I admit it. BUT let's face it evs, you are as well. You bully people as well and now you are here justifying it by claiming that it is in defense of others. IMHO that's the biggest steaming pile I've seen in a long time.

Who exactly where you defending when you called me a "sad , sad women" for sticking up for Oscar when everyone was making fun of his obviously distressed and incoherent ramblings? Who exactly where you defending when you bad mouthed Loch all over the place and then attacked me because I simply pointed out that he has always been one of the more respectable posters on the forum? You're full of shit and you know it, so let's just cut short the dog and pony show, shall we?

We are exact polar opposites, to you a conservative is knuckle dragging troglodyte and to me a Lib/progressive a smug, elitist, intolerant, nut. So we are NEVER going to see eye to eye on anything so let's agree to disagree in ALL things here and now.  

BTW, I did not mean to call your apology "crap". I simply did not understand your need to apologize after all this time. I respect your attempt at extending an olive branch and after mulling it over I will accept it. But do not expect me to hold anything back should you decide to beat on me again.

Renee, you are so pragmatic I wonder if you may have some Chinese in you? ;)

Srsly though, Ves calling anyone a bully shows she is indeed losing touch with reality. As I said, she is resembling hornung more all the fucking time.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Renee, you are so pragmatic I wonder if you may have some Chinese in you? ;)

Srsly though, Ves calling anyone a bully shows she is indeed losing touch with reality. As I said, she is resembling horning more all the fucking time.

Maybe I do. I do really like Chinese food and it likes me as well; too much I think. :lol:  

Well I think we all have the capacity to be bullies at times; some of us more than others. Very few of us real people are one dimensional posters.