Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"(slaps forehead) gezzuz Shen, way to break my heart, First your married, now you tell me Berry, my next ex wife is 500 mile further then I thought.

[size=150]SOWWWWY[/size] :(

keeper

Did you know I have seen Berry, Damn shes a loooker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Did you know I have seen Berry, Damn shes a loooker

No, I didn't know you met Berry?? Was she in the Czuk or were you on the left coast? How did it come about?

keeper

Not meet, seen a picture of her in the old DV long timeish ago. Hard to tell the story but lets just say I was pretending to be someone I wasn't. (shhhh I was posing as a female)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Not meet, seen a picture of her in the old DV long timeish ago. Hard to tell the story but lets just say I was pretending to be someone I wasn't. (shhhh I was posing as a female)

Oh OK, I thought maybe you knew her somehow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Blondes are high class and when you are with a blonde everybody knows that you are high class too

You need to work your way up to to a tall white chick. This is more suitable for someone of your limited sex appeal.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnXLfQyzMyGjOYkN584ZSU27l69n4_pffq7e7XkK-VT372fqXs9A">

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Blondes are high class and when you are with a blonde everybody knows that you are high class too

You need to work your way up to to a tall white chick. This is more suitable for someone of your limited sex appeal.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnXLfQyzMyGjOYkN584ZSU27l69n4_pffq7e7XkK-VT372fqXs9A">

:lol:,  :lol:

Wow, that's a really bargin basement inflate-a-date. It doesn't even have the Barby doll hair that you usually find on upper end models.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Renee"

Wow, that's a really bargin basement inflate-a-date. It doesn't even have the Barby doll hair that you usually find on upper end models.

Hardly a surprise that white worshipping whore Shen Li thinks racism against Asian men is funny. Does she do it to be accepted by her racist white friend rene?

Wulf

Quote from: "Time Flies"

Hardly a surprise that white worshipping whore Shen Li thinks racism against Asian men is funny. Does she do it to be accepted by her racist white friend rene?

Oh great, the frickin flying squirrel is back.

Can someone call an exterminator to take care of this asshole?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Time Flies"

Oh great, the frickin flying squirrel is back.

Can someone call an exterminator to take care of this asshole?

Flying squirrel eh? Too funny Wulfie. However, I think of this little twirp as an annoying little mosquito. Buzzing around but you can't see him to swat him.

Rambo Wong

Shen Li wishes she was a blonde girl and that's why she is a white worshipping whore who desexes Asian men by making fun of us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Shen Li wishes she was a blonde girl and that's why she is a white worshipping whore who desexes Asian men by making fun of us.

Shut up Ho, jerk off and go back to bed.