Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"

That´s negro behaviour...

Just recently some negro monkey hurled scheiss on some human in a buss... This happened in yankee-land where the IQ of an average person is 74.

"Paris is a country" Oogie boogie. KFC! Ooogie boogie me wanna chicken! Ooook oookk.

Lose some weight, you yankee bitch!! You don´t have a husband... Only negroes would tolerate your fatness.

So, says the barely literate Eurotrash retard who breeds with a big black mammy. :lol:  

Do yourself a big favor and just STFU. Everything you complain about YOU are guilty of. If you don't see it then you are dumber than dirt.

BTW. I'm sure with a big mammy to feed and three little savage half-breed nogs crawling around a shitload of chicken gets devoured in your fucking hovel. :o

Oh I almost forgot; Happy Birthday Shen Li.

All too true and too funny Wulfie. Thanks dude.

Weird that you think that you have fuller lips than white women... Your lips are small... Even I have bigger lips than you.

You claimed to have bigger lips than white women...

"do you like asian women more than white women???"

"I´m dating a nigger but I have had white boyfriends"

You are wide open bitch...  :lol:  :lol:

Wulf

Just recently some negro monkey hurled scheiss on some human in a buss... This happened in yankee-land where the IQ of an average person is 74.

"Paris is a country" Oogie boogie. KFC! Ooogie boogie me wanna chicken! Ooook oookk.

Lose some weight, you yankee bitch!! You don´t have a husband... Only negroes would tolerate your fatness.

So, says the barely literate Eurotrash retard who breeds with a big black mammy. :lol:  

Do yourself a big favor and just STFU. Everything you complain about YOU are guilty of. If you don't see it then you are dumber than dirt.

BTW. I'm sure with a big mammy to feed and three little savage half-breed nogs crawling around a shitload of chicken gets devoured in your fucking hovel. :o

Oh I almost forgot; Happy Birthday Shen Li.

Now you are just being racist. ;)

Every human is a racist... Just gotta dig it, huh brightie?  :lol:

The difference is that I make no attempt to hide my colours like you yanks hide yours.

Afraid to get beat down by niggers?

You should be afraid... Your physique is pitiful.

Oh look; the big bad Fin mammy fucker is once again acting like he has mans dick.

BOY I'm probably 20 years your senior and I could probably kick your little pink ass and then fuck your big mammy over your dead corpse. If we were face to face I have no doubt you would shit your knickers or snow pants or whatever it is you little frost cunts wear.

I didn't spend 20 years in the CORPS. Just to listen to shit from a little volunteer blue helmet, like you. But being the so-called civilized individual that I am, I'm not going to get into an internet pissing contest with a boy who plays pretend tough guy.

We real American don't "hide" shit and we don't apologize for what we say or do either; we don't have to. We didn't kill more "sand niggers" than the fucking Mongols by hiding behind politically correct horseshit. Don't ever confuse me or any other real Americans with the Canadian shemales you find all over this shitty little forgotten corner of the internet. You might look all tough and buff to the likes of Romero of the other queens around here but to me, you ain't shit.

Take my advice boy, I strongly suggest you learn to govern that ignorant wagging tongue of yours before someone yanks it right out of your empty fucking head.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"What I have discovered is that in the net some1 always disagrees.

If I claim that humans die, some bitch will write a novel which will ultimately say the same thing but it´s "humans don´t die perceeeeee".

Really, ya fucking think? What tipped you off, genius?

You write like a fucking 12 year old and judging from your posts, you think like one too. Your tiny brain is probably half dead from frost-bite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What I have discovered is that in the net some1 always disagrees.

If I claim that humans die, some bitch will write a novel which will ultimately say the same thing but it´s "humans don´t die perceeeeee".

You write like a fucking 12 year old and judging from your posts, you think like one too.

Odinstein is a pathetic little shit with a big yappy mouth. Nobody likes him nor takes the little homo seriously.

Waste of fucking skin.

Wulf

You write like a fucking 12 year old and judging from your posts, you think like one too.

Odinstein is a pathetic little shit with a big yappy mouth. Nobody likes him nor takes the little homo seriously.

Waste of fucking skin.

He's a fucking punk and if he was half the man he claims to be he would govern himself like a man and STFU.

Anonymous

Waste of fucking skin.

He's a fucking punk and if he was half the man he claims to be he would govern himself like a man and STFU.

I don't know who he thinks he is impressing with his juvenile silliness? I agree he's not a man and should just STFU.

Odinson

Really, ya fucking think? What tipped you off, genius?

You write like a fucking 12 year old and judging from your posts, you think like one too. Your tiny brain is probably half dead from frost-bite.

I think I have a pretty big brain because my head is kinda large.  :lol:

Every1 in this writes like a 12year old. Your puny nog ass would not dare to talk to me like that in real-life.

We do not get frostbites... We are not niggers. We have been molded to suit this environment.

Odinson

Waste of fucking skin.

I don't know who he thinks he is impressing with his juvenile silliness? I agree he's not a man and should just STFU.

What the hell does it matter?

I mean, I´m never gonna even meet any of you...

I live on other side of the globe. If Canada gets nuked, I would still be frying some eggs, bacon in the morning.

I would still be having sex with my woman.

You mean absolutely nothing to me.

You are just some net avatar while I´m working...

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Jesus Christ, your posts get more and more nonsensical by the day. No offense Oddson but if you are an example of the average Fin then the average IQ in that snowbound hell you come from must be about 25.

No offense?  :lol:  

You squeeks always say that I make no sense but when we meet face to face I suddenly make perfect sense... Funny how things turn out.

The snowbound hell made us more intelligent, more stronger over the years.

Are you gonna argue about evolution now?

I know a diet which will change your metabolism and your body will start feeding on your grease layer.

I wouldn't argue evolution with you in fact I wouldn't really argue anything with you because you are basically an idiot. I don't like to argue with idiots; it's counterproductive.

BTW, I know of a diet for you that is perfect. All you have to do is "eat shit".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Jesus Christ, your posts get more and more nonsensical by the day. No offense Oddson but if you are an example of the average Fin then the average IQ in that snowbound hell you come from must be about 25.

You squeeks always say that I make no sense but when we meet face to face I suddenly make perfect sense... Funny how things turn out.

I know a diet which will change your metabolism and your body will start feeding on your grease layer.

I wouldn't argue evolution with you in fact I wouldn't really argue anything with you because you are basically an idiot. I don't like to argue with idiots; it's counterproductive.

BTW, I know of a diet for you that is perfect. All you have to do is "eat shit".

I did not mean it to be an offense. I think you are a fine ass gal but you have said that you are unable to lose weight.

You look far younger than your age.

You look fucking sexy the way you are though.

Odinson

Hating women with curves is an american thing.

Renee

I did not mean it to be an offense. I think you are a fine ass gal but you have said that you are unable to lose weight.

Excuse me??? Telling me to go on a diet so my body can feed on my "grease layer" doesn't sound a tad offensive to you?

What fucking planet do you come from? I find it hard to believe that even in Finland telling a woman that she has a "grease layer" on her body wouldn't be insulting in some way. I hope you don't talk to your wife or girlfriend or whatever she is like that; because if you do, I can't see how she hasn't ripped off your sack by now  :x

BTW, how can you tell what I look like from an avatar that is basically an obscured facial shot? I think you are just whacking off to a pic of me that you have solely in your mind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Excuse me??? Telling me to go on a diet so my body can feed on my "grease layer" doesn't sound a tad offensive to you?

What fucking planet do you come from? I find it hard to believe that even in Finland telling a woman that she has a "grease layer" on her body wouldn't be insulting in some way. I hope you don't talk to your wife or girlfriend or whatever she is like that; because if you do, I can't see how she hasn't ripped off your sack by now  :x

BTW, how can you tell what I look like from an avatar that is basically an obscured facial shot? I think you are just whacking off to a pic of me that you have solely in your mind.

Maybe because your avatar reveals your overall physical specs and you have described your physique in blues forum.

I think you are a very beautiful woman and your husband is very lucky...

You said that you cannot lose weight and I know a way to change your body.

Anonymous

Waste of fucking skin.

Major league punk. Wrecks every single decent discussion with the same old, same old.

Odinson

Waste of fucking skin.

Major league punk. Wrecks every single decent discussion with the same old, same old.

You say the same old, same old all the time. Your same old shit is about liberals and their continuous harassing of the right wingers.

I hate their every ideal. I hate their appearance. Males should not act like pussies.

In my opinion such a weak metrosexual hippie group should be locked in one building and burned alive.

Since we are all in this corrupt mess together, why don´t you fruits just sack up and pitch in a little instead of just blaming the whitey...

You fucking fool wanted to disband the canadian armed forces... Do you have any idea what that would do? Your predictable taekwondo skills are not gonna save you and your booty will be raped again and again and again until you are nothing but a oozing mutilated waste begging for some1 to end your life.

When a 3rd world country is in trouble, they do not ask for the chinks to help, they do not ask for the blacks to help, they ask the whitey for help.

Next time the west should send a 100megaton nuke instead of an army. That should end the troubles forever... And with lower cost.