Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Wiping my ass...

Started by Anonymous, March 13, 2020, 04:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This is getting ridiculous now...  

People are hoarding toilet paper now.  I found some, but not in any bigger grocery stores, since those shelves are empty now.

I'm not worried, since if I have to, I'll wipe my ass with a damp cloth anyhow, which would actually provide superior ass cleansing.

Regardless...  Stop hoarding shit paper you cretins.  If the true apocalypse hits, toilet paper will be the least of your concerns!

Anonymous

Guess who are the one doing the hoarding

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/02/10/opinion/08mclaneWeb1/merlin_168510714_1c1b9163-94fe-4631-81a2-ba234bfbd6db-superJumbo.jpg">

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"This is getting ridiculous now...  

People are hoarding toilet paper now.  I found some, but not in any bigger grocery stores, since those shelves are empty now.

I'm not worried, since if I have to, I'll wipe my ass with a damp cloth anyhow, which would actually provide superior ass cleansing.

Regardless...  Stop hoarding shit paper you cretins.  If the true apocalypse hits, toilet paper will be the least of your concerns!

I don't understand that, we didn't stock up on toilet paper.

Vancouver

There were lots of toilet paper at walmart and Canadian tire. I didnt buy any. Canada is not gonna run out of toilet paper. The disgusting people buying toilet paper and selling em triple the price on craigslist.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't understand that, we didn't stock up on toilet paper.

Fine... Dont come crying here when you get swamp ass..

If left untreated, you also get duck butter...

Anonymous

I thought this thread was going to be about your bleeding shit shoot again. Did you ever get your leak fixed?

Anonymous

There was toilet paper at Co-op. I don't think Winnipeg has a case of COVID-19 yet. If we do, it's like one or two.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I thought this thread was going to be about your bleeding shit shoot again. Did you ever get your leak fixed?

Not yet.  However, since Canadian healthcare is not as great as the rest of the World may think it is, I postpone my ass welding until the end...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
There was toilet paper at Co-op. I don't think Winnipeg has a case of COVID-19 yet. If we do, it's like one or two.

Even here, shelves are bare.

No shit paper.

Frood

Talk to the hand... (your hand after trying to wipe with only 2 generic squares)....  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Even here, shelves are bare.

No shit paper.

Is that all items Mel, or just toilet tissue, and sanitizer?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Is that all items Mel, or just toilet tissue, and sanitizer?

I don't buy hand sanitizer (since it will prevent absolutely nothing, and as such I do not use it, as it's nothing more than a fad), so I cannot comment on that...

For now, toilet paper seems to be the "go to" item to hoard, at least here...

I'm not worried though.  I can clean my ass with a damp rag if I have to, which actually provides me with better results!

Frood

I have about 100 rolls of TP... but they were bought long before this fad...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I have about 100 rolls of TP... but they were bought long before this fad...

It doesn't make sense to hoard this product though...

Water and a rag cleans the ass better.

If shit hits the fan, toilet paper is not something that would ever take up much space in a bug out bag!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview