The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

We are getting same, even though cases have stopped increasing. The past high number of cases is catching up

Thank God they are now vaccinating care home staff who inadvertently have been the source  of most all  cases and deaths in this second wave

Soon residents will get their turn and all will be 100% safe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I think Saskatchewan has the among the lowest deat rates in Canada from the China virus.

cc

True.

Sask - 1 person out of every 120+ cases

Alta (best of all  provinces, states & countries with large numbers)= 0.91% - 1 person out of every 110 cases

Maybe you guys are keeping them home & then digging holes & hiding them under barns??

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394452 time=1608174934 user_id=88
True.

Sask - 1 person out of every 120+ cases

Alta (best of all  provinces, states & countries with large numbers)= 0.91% - 1 person out of every 110 cases

Maybe you guys are keeping them home & then digging holes & hiding them under barns??

Saskatchewan has no lock down and the lowest number of daily cases West of the Atlantic provinces.

Anonymous

Bloodthirsty Mafia underboss Anthony 'Gaspipe' Casso dies of COVID-19.

Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso, 78, died Tuesday in Arizona after his bid for compassionate release was shot down last week.

According to the New York Post, the Lucchese crime family underboss had been in failing health for years and was wheelchair-bound.

cc

I usually feel empathy, but Mafioso  ,, not so much

cc

https://globalnews.ca/news/7528944/fire-burnaby-hospital-arson-covid-19-outbreak/">A fire at Burnaby Hospital on Nov. 15 appears to have been arson, RCMP said Thursday.

It sparked a terrible virus spread and some resulting deaths

The three-alarm fire, which broke out in a basement-level utility room, spread smoke to other areas of the building and forced the evacuation and closure of the emergency room.

Patients had to be moved to other areas of the hospital as a result, Fraser Health said, and thus contributed to the spread of a COVID-19 outbreak that eventually grew to 55 patients and five deaths.

Forty staff members also tested positive for the coronavirus (which of course left them with less staff and more patients)

Medical appointments and some surgeries were also rescheduled.

Unfcking real  :mad:

Anonymous

Alberta had 1577 new cases today and thirty deaths....a record.

cc

Yes - It get's discouraging. After an improvement of 1250 cases last week, it's back up a bit  again along with no letup in deaths

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394511 time=1608247123 user_id=88
Yes - It get's discouraging. After an improvement of 1250 cases last week, it's back up a bit  again along with no letup in deaths

It's better than the 1700-1900 we were getting last week..

But, we could go back to that..

Ontario had twenty four hundred new cases today.

cc

Yes, it's rising in more places than where it's just holding

ON, US  and most of Europe are still increasing on cases alone

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=394530 time=1608252284 user_id=88
Yes, it's rising in more places than where it's just holding

ON, US  and most of Europe are still increasing on cases alone

Germany and the UK are reporting more cases now than before their lock downs.

cc

I final sum them all on  Fridays  (to compare weekly increase vs decrease) but also keep running totals - Both, as others are just under previous week today, but will likely go  well over with tomorrows numbers

And all have serious controls in effect. This virus is a biatch to control

Anonymous

After one and a half months of lockdowns, Manitobans are collectively sick of it.

Anonymous

Alberta begins rapid testing today, particularly in long term care facilities.