Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I actually agree with Shen Li...

Started by Anonymous, March 24, 2020, 03:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know how viruses work and transmit, and the simple fact is that this will spread to almost everyone, eventually, worldwide.

You can't contain it.  It is impossible to contain.

Thousands of flights are still active, all around the world, at this very moment, bringing people "home"...

This is a "Global World" now, and there are no borders anymore.  We are NOT permitted to erect borders anymore, as per UN policy.

There are virtually no sovereign Nations that currently exist, that could have shut their borders, even if they wanted to, as per UN laws.

You WILL get the Kung Fu virus, eventually.  You will probably live.

Shutting down the whole World makes no sense, since we cannot stop the virus anyhow.

Protect the elderly, but more importantly...  Address the real issue!~

Chinks and their Wet Markets, and the absolutely disgusting Chink practices that permitted shit like this to take off in the first place.

Chinks, propane torching live animals for "that good taste" and all the other disgusting shit that these bug people do...  THAT is a problem.

Bats, Cats, Dogs and Rats...  These dumb Chinks think eating that shit will make their four inch dicks hard.  It WON'T!

That is all.

Anonymous

SARS was no different...

Chinks torturing animals for edible fun!

It originated in the same place too!  Wet Markets...

I could post some vids, but they would be removed, and I would be banned.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"I know how viruses work and transmit, and the simple fact is that this will spread to almost everyone, eventually, worldwide.

You can't contain it.  It is impossible to contain.

Thousands of flights are still active, all around the world, at this very moment, bringing people "home"...

This is a "Global World" now, and there are no borders anymore.  We are NOT permitted to erect borders anymore, as per UN policy.

There are virtually no sovereign Nations that currently exist, that could have shut their borders, even if they wanted to, as per UN laws.

You WILL get the Kung Fu virus, eventually.  You will probably live.

Shutting down the whole World makes no sense, since we cannot stop the virus anyhow.

Chinks and their Wet Markets, and the absolutely disgusting Chink practices that permitted shit like this to take off in the first place.

Chinks, propane torching live animals for "that good taste" and all the other disgusting shit that these bug people do...  THAT is a problem.

Bats, Cats, Dogs and Rats...  These dumb Chinks think eating that shit will make their four inch dicks hard.  It WON'T!

That is all.

Are you aware what bottlenecks are? Not in the traditional sense but what it means in terms with the flow of people, goods, and services...

We're not fighting the virus in so much as we're rather fighting bottlenecks for people's lives, and goods and services which can maintain them...

What happens if everybody does a run on supermarkets, pharmacies, and banks? It collapses...

What happens if people don't do their best to isolate from one another? The 2-3k ICU beds in most major countries get filled real quick and they're no longer turning just 60+ year olds away... they're going to start turning anyone with a prior condition, is under 60/50/even 40, away...

A 1-3% kill rate can rapidly go 10-50% if systems get hit...

...if you think you can shelter in place for 1-36 months...fair enough... you may make it... and things may even be okay... but you won't get the stench of rotting flesh out of your nose long after it's gone and you won't have many personal connections to fall back on...

...so pull your stupidity in.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Shutting down the whole World makes no sense, since we cannot stop the virus anyhow.

That is all.

Little known fact - Russia closed its border to China, when viral outbreaks started surfacing in other countries it closed its borders to them too. As of today, 438 recorded cases, 17 recovered and only one death. Not bad for a country with nearly 150 million souls in it. Similarly, Singapore slammed its borders shut the minute they got wind of the Wu Flu. 509 cases, 152 recovered, 2 deaths... and that's in a country where people are quite literally living on top of each other. Italy on the other hand (who did not close their borders) currently enjoying a total of 63,927 cases, 7,432 recovered and over 6,000 corpses to keep their organ grinders busy. I guess there's something to be said for walls after all.

Tell your governments.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"SARS was no different...

Chinks torturing animals for edible fun!

It originated in the same place too!  Wet Markets...

I could post some vids, but they would be removed, and I would be banned.

This is SARS 2...

The actual name of the Virus is, [size=150]SARS-CoV-2[/size]
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"This is SARS 2...

The actual name of the Virus is, [size=150]SARS-CoV-2[/size]

Ask yourself this; if the current coronavirus is designated #19 and we also know that SARS is a coronavirus as well, what are the seventeen other coronavirii that are flying under the radar?

caskur

I think the 19 was represented as 19 from the year 2019... it started in 2019. That was the impression I was under but I'm not 100% sure.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

I have enough toilet paper for a month. Mel you're fucked living in nowhere land. I can send you some. $20 per roll.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, the coronavirus didn't start in a wet market.

Incidentally Fashionista, does Taiwan have wet markets like China?

And do they consume wild animals like Mainland Chinese?

its noticeable that all these viruses come from Mainland China & not Taiwan.

Did Taiiwan get rid of wet markets?

And unlike mainland China, did Taiwan 'upgrade' their diets such that they don't consume wild animals from open markets?

Whats also noticeable is the disease ibfection rates are much lower in Taiwan.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
What happens if people don't do their best to isolate from one another? The 2-3k ICU beds in most major countries get filled real quick and they're no longer turning just 60+ year olds away... they're going to start turning anyone with a prior condition, is under 60/50/even 40, away...

A 1-3% kill rate can rapidly go 10-50% if systems get hit....

^^^ this.

This is what people don't seem to understand.  Most likely because they are not seeing the reality of the situation in hospitals --happening right now-- on social media...

...another sad situation people are so ignorant to even think about...docs and nurses are human beings too...and some of them are over worked, will catch this virus and die if hospitals exceed their limit.  There are not enough docs and nurses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, the coronavirus didn't start in a wet market.

Incidentally Fashionista, does Taiwan have wet markets like China?

And do they consume wild animals like Mainland Chinese?

its noticeable that all these viruses come from Mainland China & not Taiwan.

Did Taiiwan get rid of wet markets?

And unlike mainland China, did Taiwan 'upgrade' their diets such that they don't consume wild animals from open markets?

Whats also noticeable is the disease ibfection rates are much lower in Taiwan.

Taiwan has lively night markets with amazing food and reasonably priced goods..

But, the exotic animal trade is illegal in Taiwan as is killing and eating dogs.

Zetsu

It's hard to judge.  Hong Kong's population density is at least 10-20 times higher than of the average Canadian city and still haven't closed their borders to the mainland, yet their rates are about the same as Canada.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"It's hard to judge.  Hong Kong's population density is at least 10-20 times higher than of the average Canadian city and still haven't closed their borders to the mainland, yet their rates are about the same as Canada.

But, hasn't China restricted mainland folks from travelling to Hong Kong?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview