News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Who is That Ricki Kuklicki Progtard Fruit on VF?

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2020, 10:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Herman"You and old Shen Li should get a room.

You know I don't race mix!

Lindsey Vonn and PK subban do....they're engaged.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/593d699fa38c2d2a576dcf2f197fb9d70d9f5a31/c=281-106-2543-1384/local/-/media/2019/02/13/USATODAY/USATODAY/636856794905786457-subban-vonn.JPG?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp">

What a beautiful couple.

disgusting

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/593d699fa38c2d2a576dcf2f197fb9d70d9f5a31/c=281-106-2543-1384/local/-/media/2019/02/13/USATODAY/USATODAY/636856794905786457-subban-vonn.JPG?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp">

What a beautiful couple.

disgusting

Once they're blacked they don't come back

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

What a beautiful couple.

disgusting

Once they're blacked they don't come back

We don't want them back.

Odinson

Ya´ll just insecure, small dicked white boys..

A real, big dicked man gladly becomes a step-dad to some negroes bastards...

Anonymous

What a beautiful couple.

disgusting

What is disgusting? CMT?  I don't like country music either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Lindsey Vonn has that look...

Like she has been around the whole ski-team a few times.

She is a skank. She aint even that hot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"What is disgusting? CMT?  I don't like country music either.

I can't answer for IHJ, but I can answer for myself:  Quite a few people look down on race mixing, including myself.  It's not biologically right, IMHO...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"What is disgusting? CMT?  I don't like country music either.

I can't answer for IHJ, but I can answer for myself:  Quite a few people look down on race mixing, including myself.  It's not biologically right, IMHO...

Old Herman is a racist, but man interracial fucking is fun. I have had every race and ethnicity on the planet.

Here is a spic for you to lose your interracial cherry.

https://candidbubbles.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/New-Movie-79.Movie_Snapshot.jpg">

Anonymous

I still won't accept it as natural, but will admit that casual sex may be more 'acceptable' when compared to starting an actual family.  Popping out a bunch of funny looking half-breed mulatto's isn't optimal, IMHO...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I still won't accept it as natural, but will admit that casual sex may be more 'acceptable' when compared to starting an actual family.  Popping out a bunch of funny looking half-breed mulatto's isn't optimal, IMHO...

You haven't had a lot of poontang period. Now go stick your face in that big old spic booty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You haven't had a lot of poontang period. Now go stick your face in that big old spic booty.

I've had enough poon...  Maybe 20 different women.  Many were drunken one-nighters though.

All of them were White, except one, which was a half-breed Injun that looked mostly White though.

I'm just not sexually attracted to those that aren't White...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"You haven't had a lot of poontang period. Now go stick your face in that big old spic booty.

I've had enough poon...  Maybe 20 different women.  Many were drunken one-nighters though.

All of them were White, except one, which was a half-breed Injun that looked mostly White though.

I'm just not sexually attracted to those that aren't White...

I aint into British and German gals. They are some frickin ugly. Mongolia, East Europe, Lebanon, iran, Vietnam, Northern China, the Punjab in India, Venezuela, Brazil, and Ethiopia have the most fuckable gals on the planet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
I aint into British and German gals. They are some frickin ugly.

So you're basically saying that you're not into White European women at all then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
I aint into British and German gals. They are some frickin ugly.

So you're basically saying that you're not into White European women at all then?

I said East Europe. They are the best looking white gals. After that, Greek.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I said East Europe. They are the best looking white gals. After that, Greek.

That's a broad brush to paint though...  Many great looking Slav's, Germanic's, and Brit's exist, as well as many not as great looking ones...

And Greek's aren't White!  :mad:   Even some Slav's are questionable in Whiteness!   :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview