The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

It's Not All China's Fault

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2020, 10:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

We in the West like to point fingers at China & blame them entirely for this coronavurus mess.

But at least part of it is our fault.

We wanted cheap quality stuff built by work slaves eating bad food & making barely enough to feed themselves.

So we got what we wished for.

Sure its partly our politicians & business leaders faults.

But it's ours too.

While the malnourished Chinese worker was busting his or her butt 14 hrs a day making $3 an hour we were oblivious to their plight & neglected their suffering.

So I don't wanna completely blame the Chinese cuz they merely fed our greedy wasteful profligate Western lifestyle that we demandrd & asked for.

Plus we coulda made a lot of that atuff here at home.

We didnt support our workers or industries.

Anyways thats the way I seez it.

Anonymous

This global pandemic is entirely China's fault..

They created the virus, they muzzled doctors who tried to warn Chinese, the government lied to the world, they wouldn't let the American CDC or WHO in to help contain the spread and study the virus..

And this is the last of these type of threads from you or Shen Li..

People are hurting and dying because of China..

We've had enough of you two blaming the victims.

Zetsu

Your logic is backwards as usual joe, if it wasn't for the Western FDI, hundreds of million of middle class Chinese wouldn't have emerge.  If you truly feel sorry for them then move to China give all your money to the Chinese.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"This global pandemic is entirely China's fault..

They created the virus, they muzzled doctors who tried to warn Chinese, the government lied to the world, they wouldn't let the American CDC or WHO in to help contain the spread and study the virus..

And this is the last of these type of threads from you or Shen Li..

People are hurting and dying because of China..

We've had enough of you two blaming the victims.

"I'm with you totally on this.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Zetsu"Your logic is backwards as usual joe, if it wasn't for the Western FDI, hundreds of million of middle class Chinese wouldn't have emerge.  If you truly feel sorry for them then move to China give all your money to the Chinese.

Joe has no money. He's a total FAIL. All he has is hate and mouth

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Your logic is backwards as usual joe, if it wasn't for the Western FDI, hundreds of million of middle class Chinese wouldn't have emerge.  If you truly feel sorry for them then move to China give all your money to the Chinese.

Joe has no money. All he has is hate and mouth

Lol, that might hit a raw nerve of his.   :icon_wink:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Many Chinese workers who produce our iPhones we love so much, slave away for 12-14 hours a day, 6 days a week in FoxConn factories at an hourly wage much lower than a minimum wage worker in Canada.  And of course those sibstandard wages and overwork impact their physical health & diets.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/07/suicide-chinese-iphone-factory-reignites-concern-working-conditions/">https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... onditions/">https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/07/suicide-chinese-iphone-factory-reignites-concern-working-conditions/

But we never see nor endure their suffering. Scores of thesr iPhone workers jump out of buildings killing themselves to give us what we want.

I'm certainly not absolving the government of China.

But when we as Western consumers make excessive demands to have this or that, there's a price to pay for human greed and overindulgence. Nothing comes without a price in this world.

Anonymous

What has this got to do with Peking waging bio warfare on the West?

I mean besides your boring trolling.

cc

"boring trolling" indeed" .. hit's nail on the head .. loser never smartens up

On that subject, and I detest Western companies who produce in  China, just a thought

what would those people do if we gave them no work?

I think once the dust settles, many firms will be forced by their mother countries to return home or suffer consequences

Once this is settled down China govt. will pay a huge price in many ways .. their spin and attempts at PR will not save them from Western wrath

For an example I just read of the seething anger among Johnson's cabinet  in UK .. will post on it .. but on main board

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"On that subject, and I detest Western companies who produce in  China, just a thought

I think once the dust settles, many firms will be forced by their mother countries to return home or suffer consequences

Once this is settled down China govt. will pay a huge price in many ways .. their spin and attempts at PR will not save them from Western wrath

For an example I just read of the seething anger among Johnson's cabinet  in UK .. will post on it

China owes the West. Rep. Marsha Blackburn has an excellent idea. China forgives some of the US debt they own as compensation for the devastation they have caused.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"What has this got to do with Peking waging bio warfare on the West?

I've given your accusation some consideration, Fashionista.

But you haven't proven that China with absolute certainty, is conducting biological warfare on the West.

Where is your proof?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"What has this got to do with Peking waging bio warfare on the West?

I've given your accusation some consideration, Fashionista.

But you haven't proven that China with absolute certainty, is conducting biological warfare on the West.

Where is your proof?

You know they lied about the virus and they covered it up..

And this attention seeking thread of your has nothing to do with that..

This is your last blame the victim thread..

Anymore will be dumped in Miscellaneous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""boring trolling" indeed" .. hit's nail on the head .. loser never smartens up

On that subject, and I detest Western companies who produce in  China, just a thought

For an example I just read of the seething anger among Johnson's cabinet  in UK .. will post on it .. but on main board

In spite of your invective against me, I think you raise some good points, cc.

However.....

....if you want manufacturing to come home, then be prepared for a shock & having to pay more...a lot more for consumer goods. Maybe 2 or 3 times as much for the same item.

Tell you the truth, after the dust settles, nothing will be cheap like it has been anymore.

Cuz now there'll be additional health costs, a need for better labor conditions, inckuding China, which they'll pass onto us. And they'll have to do it otherwise no one will want to do business with them.

Indeed the world changed overnight with this crisis...and will get a lot more expensive too.

We've taken fo much for granted for so long.

cc

whatever ...  what is to be, is to be

We may  .. no .. will ..  find ourselves in a far better world

A society where work is plentiful makes for better wages .. making more money can afford higher prices  .... and at the same time build real, independent  and strong counties

With calamity comes new opportunities .. and better ways - I see a far better world at the other end of the tunnel. Ditching the chains of China from our lives being the first BIG step

As to the title of thread, It's ALL China's Fault - NO ONE has produced contradictory evidence

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Anymore will be dumped in Miscellaneous.

I am not convinced this virus was man-made by the Wuhan Lab, since it's more plausible to me that it originated out of a disgusting Wuhan Wet Market...

Will you ban me too for this opinion?

Look, I am not Joe's friend, but if you're going to clean house on what you consider undesirable opinions or threads, at least be consistent in that regard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview