Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I feel sad for Ms. cc Li Tarte

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2013, 08:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Yea. You moonshining moron yanks  can´t even locate USA on the map. You think that Paris is a country...

And the 7.62 rifle kills a moose at 330yards you moron! Learn how to shoot...

Without a scope and 3 sec time might I add.

i would suggest that if you killed a moose at 330 yds with no scope you were most likely just lucky....the average person can hardly see a moose that far away let along shoot it with open sights.....

Army range... RK-62 7,62mm assault rifle... 3 guys shot the moose through the head and 5 guys shot it through its heart. 300meters. Easy.

I´m not even a good shot. I just cracked my neck, took a knee and fired. 9-10 all of them. 3 sec time per shot.

The target was moving sideways.

It was my rifle RK-62 serial number: 659132

3 guys shot one moose thru the head? I guess after the first guy blew it's brains out it was no trick shooting a dead moose, even if it was 300 meter out.  :lol:

You really are a fucking imbecile.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Me too  :?

Which threads Wulfie?

I was having trouble on the "What Jobs Have you Held" thread earlier but it seems to be working now.

ya i still cant post in SL's jobs thread...will try later

Obvious Li

i would suggest that if you killed a moose at 330 yds with no scope you were most likely just lucky....the average person can hardly see a moose that far away let along shoot it with open sights.....

Army range... RK-62 7,62mm assault rifle... 3 guys shot the moose through the head and 5 guys shot it through its heart. 300meters. Easy.

I´m not even a good shot. I just cracked my neck, took a knee and fired. 9-10 all of them. 3 sec time per shot.

3 guys shot one moose thru the head? I guess after the first guy blew it's brains out it was no trick shooting a dead moose, even if it was 300 meter out.  :lol:

odie.....i'm not sure why you and your nazi pals wanted to kill that moose eight times...for normal people once is enough......not disputing your claim necessarily..i guess if you are trained in the military 350 yard open sight hits may be common....but in my experience that is a long long difficult shot for the average person...in fact open sight tight groups at 100 yards are hard enough.....

Anonymous

Which threads Wulfie?

I was having trouble on the "What Jobs Have you Held" thread earlier but it seems to be working now.

ya i still cant post in SL's jobs thread...will try later

That is strange Mr. Obvious Li, I will look into it.

Odinson

odie.....i'm not sure why you and your nazi pals wanted to kill that moose eight times...for normal people once is enough......not disputing your claim necessarily..i guess if you are trained in the military 350 yard open sight hits may be common....but in my experience that is a long long difficult shot for the average person...in fact open sight tight groups at 100 yards are hard enough.....

It was made of paper. It was at a competition. No1 really shoots those distances when hunting.

When you know the rifle it becomes like an extension of your arm.

Around here, if you have to shoot twice, you´ll never hear the end of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"There has been some software updating for both forums. It should all be okay, but there could still be a few bugs I guess.

Everything seems to be working now Romero..

I was able to send a pm and all threads appear accessible.

Renee

It was made of paper. It was at a competition. No1 really shoots those distances when hunting.

A paper moose at 300 meters is not that impressive especially when you consider that at places like Camp Perry or Fort Dix they have ranges out to 1000 meters. On those military ranges it's common for 30 caliber weapons with iron sights to be used at 400, or even 500 meters. Hell, I've even hit gallon water jugs with a cheesy Chinese SKS at 400 yards with the lousy open sights that they are equipped with.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

A paper moose at 300 meters is not that impressive especially when you consider that at places like Camp Perry or Fort Dix they have ranges out to 1000 meters. On those military ranges it's common for 30 caliber weapons with iron sights to be used at 400, or even 500 meters. Hell, I've even hit gallon water jugs with a cheesy Chinese SKS at 400 yards with the lousy open sights that they are equipped with.

Renee, I swear your parents must have given you a toy M-16 to play with when you were a little kid.

Renee

Renee, I swear your parents must have given you a toy M-16 to play with when you were a little kid.

We were never allowed to "play" with firearms because they are not toys.

All my experience came from being under the watchful and capable eye of my dad. He was a police officer, competitive shooter, avid gun collector and hunter. Gun safety was drilled into my head and the heads of my siblings from the time we could walk to the present. That is why I get so incensed when I hear someone doing something stupid with a firearm or when someone stereotypes firearms owners as irresponsible yahoos, rednecks, homicidal maniacs and such.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

All my experience came from being under the watchful and capable eye of my dad. He was a police officer, competitive shooter, avid gun collector and hunter. Gun safety was drilled into my head and the heads of my siblings from the time we could walk to the present. That is why I get so incensed when I hear someone doing something stupid with a firearm or when someone stereotypes firearms owners as irresponsible yahoos, rednecks, homicidal maniacs and such.

I was attempting to make a joke, but I get your point. Firearms and their safe handling are no laughing matter. I have never used a firearm, so I don't know much about them.

Renee

I was attempting to make a joke, but I get your point. Firearms and their safe handling are no laughing matter. I have never used a firearm, so I don't know much about them.

Well there is not a lot of mystery to them. They are a tool like any other. As long as you follow proper safety procedures,  they are not a problem. Only in their misuse or mishandling do they become a danger. Regardless of what some nut-jobs would want you to think, no gun ever jumped out of a gun cabinet or gun safe or out of a closet and shot someone all on it's own.

Anonymous

Well there is not a lot of mystery to them. They are a tool like any other. As long as you follow proper safety procedures,  they are not a problem. Only in their misuse or mishandling do they become a danger. Regardless of what some nut-jobs would want you to think, no gun ever jumped out of a gun cabinet or gun safe or out of a closet and shot someone all on it's own.

We have an entire garage full of every tool imagineable. They have a certain level of danger if mishandled. We take care of them, use them safely and keep them under lock and key. The same thing applies to firearms.

Hey, does your husband have your knowledge and enthusiasm for guns/rifles? A former bf of mine was an avid hunter and posted a vid on youtube of him field dressing an elk.

Renee

Wehave an entire garage full of every tool imagineable. They have a certain level of danger if mishandled. We take care of them, use them safely and keep them under lock and key. The same thing applies to firearms.

Hey, does your husband have your knowledge and enthusiasm for guns/rifles? A former bf of mine was an avid hunter and posted a vid on youtube of him field dressing an elk.

Yes, the hubby is a hunter and a collector. We usually have a freezer full of game and eat it all year round.

Anonymous

Wehave an entire garage full of every tool imagineable. They have a certain level of danger if mishandled. We take care of them, use them safely and keep them under lock and key. The same thing applies to firearms.

Yes, the hubby is a hunter and a collector. We usually have a freezer full of game and eat it all year round.

I thought he might be.

BTW, I love the taste of some wild game. I have tried ruffed grouse, ring-necked pheasant, venison and elk. I have also had free range raised bison, elk, wild turkey, wild boar and ostrich(yuck). In China I ate everything with four legs except the table.

Renee

I thought he might be.

BTW, I love the taste of some wild game. I have tried ruffed grouse, ring-necked pheasant, venison and elk. I have also had free range raised bison, elk, wild turkey, wild boar and ostrich(yuck). In China I ate everything with four legs except the table.

I love grouse and pheasant but wild duck or wild geese are my favorite, they are not nearly as greasy as the domestic stuff and the taste is just as good if not better.  I much prefer elk over venison because it is a somewhat moister meat due to the higher fat content. Bison is okay IF you mix it with some good regular beef. If you don't, you have to be very careful how you cook it because it can turn out dry and tasteless as cardboard. As for ostrich I've never eaten it but I hear it is close to beef in flavor and texture.

Our family diet of meat is probably at least 1/3 wild game or maybe more when you add in the fish my husband also catches. It's a lot better for you than the steroid and growth hormone filled crap you buy commercially and being that it has much less fat content I can eat more of it. And anything I can eat more of without impacting the size of my ass is definitely for me.