News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

Canada opens borders to refugees and asylum-seekers again...

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2020, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"Why are countries welcoming immigrants. Most developed countries have an unemployment rate of 25% or more. It is madness.

Exactly.

I don't mind immigrants who need learning, for instance doctors and nurses to train in our hospitals. But I do hope they go back to their countries to help their own people.

Anyway, tis what it is.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mel"
It's evs' forum and she likes Oscar.

Then you've answered your own question I guess!

Not about his contributions..

I like Shen Li, but I don't always appreciate her contributions.

Shen Li is Chinese IN HER HEART not just her heritage and she needs to go live in China. The west isn't for everyone.

It would be the same with me. I could go live in Central America for a couple of years (max) but I will always be Australian and be desperate to return home.

You would be desperate to come home if you ran into seamajor

I run into heaps of people. What's wrong with seamajor a clip over the ear wouldn't hurt?  :icon_wink:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Shen Li is Chinese IN HER HEART not just her heritage and she needs to go live in China. The west isn't for everyone.

It would be the same with me. I could go live in Central America for a couple of years (max) but I will always be Australian and be desperate to return home.

Shen Li can liven up a forum, no question about that. She seems to have disappeared, and you can see the entertainment value is down a bit. But, the last thing anyone wants to read right now is some CCP stooge. The rest of what she posts is good for a laugh, well sometimes.

Nah, she's suffering... she is a square peg trying to fit into a round hole.

I agree she can be funny but I see her pain. I remember what my Filipina aunty said once, she said if she was dying, she'd go home to the Philippines to die... She didn't make it. She died in Australia..

People have long histories and kinships that negates any western profits. If they don't feel like they truly belong to their new country, there is no shame going back home.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Shen Li can liven up a forum, no question about that. She seems to have disappeared, and you can see the entertainment value is down a bit. But, the last thing anyone wants to read right now is some CCP stooge. The rest of what she posts is good for a laugh, well sometimes.

I agree she can be funny but I see her pain. I remember what my Filipina aunty said once, she said if she was dying, she'd go home to the Philippines to die... She didn't make it. She died in Australia..

People have long histories and kinships that negates any western profits. If they don't feel like they truly belong to their new country, there is no shame going back home.

I've known Shen a long time..

Her rl persona is very different from her online "iron Ch1nk" character..

The nationalism is real though..

She can be very entertaining.

caskur

I've known Shen a long time..

Her rl persona is very different from her online "iron Ch1nk" character..

The nationalism is real though..

She can be very entertaining.

I know it's real.

She should go live there for awhile... have a go and see if she is really Chinese in her heart or between cultures. I think a two year stay on mainland China would do her good.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

She was born in China and lived there until she was nine..

She travels back annually usually..

The rich cities in China are not difficult to live in, but talking with brainwashed mainland Chinese is tiresome for Taiwanese..

That's the part of visiting China I wouldn't want.

Odinson

China works like Russia...

Our business elite is loyal to the dollar/euro.

The chinese business elite seem to be government stooges.

When a chinese billionaire buys something, he/she is doing it for himself/herself but also for the chinese government.

We dont know how to deal with that sort of thing.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"She was born in China and lived there until she was nine..

The rich cities in China are not difficult to live in, but talking with brainwashed mainland Chinese is tiresome for Taiwanese..

My uncle, his daughter and two granddaughters spent a month in China... My MIL and my mum and sister too... And funny enough, my mum meet a cousin standing in the customs line...lol..

My cousin Jamie was caught up in the Beijing Massacre... The tourist bus he was fleeing in was shot at and he has suffered PTSD ever since.  He was first off the plane and to be interview at Sydney airport.

China is an Aussie tourist attraction. I doubt they'll be wanting a holiday in the near future though...lol
- Andy Warhol

cc

My 8 day experience in China was traumatic. It was for business, but I refused to play in the ugly way China does business.

They turned on me in a heartbeat. Worse, our office was in an Army grounds with 5 AK's at the gate in and out each time .. and they were always in the 1/2 way position. Not at you, but not at the ground. Very uncomfortable, obviously designed to intimidate

Guess where the office rent given to the Commander went , lol

For the rest of the week I lived in fear ... couldn't leave early because I had not given them what they wanted and feared

I did not feel safe until I could see the mainland behind the plane on my pre-sheduled ticket
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"She was born in China and lived there until she was nine..

My uncle, his daughter and two granddaughters spent a month in China... My MIL and my mum and sister too... And funny enough, my mum meet a cousin standing in the customs line...lol..

My cousin Jamie was caught up in the Beijing Massacre... The tourist bus he was fleeing in was shot at and he has suffered PTSD ever since.  He was first off the plane and to be interview at Sydney airport.

China is an Aussie tourist attraction. I doubt they'll be wanting a holiday in the near future though...lol

I remember reading in old threads that Shen Li's grandfather was a general in the PLA. Also, he was in Beijing during the massacre. What role he had I can't remember.

Anonymous

Oh they will keep comming, it's all part of the Chinese colonisation of the world by stealth

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Oh they will keep comming, it's all part of the Chinese colonisation of the world by stealth

Chinese and islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"My 8 day experience in China was traumatic. It was for business, but I refused to play in the ugly way China does business.

They turned on me in a heartbeat. Worse, our office was in an Army grounds with 5 AK's at the gate in and out each time .. and they were always in the 1/2 way position. Not at you, but not at the ground. Very uncomfortable, obviously designed to intimidate

Guess where the office rent given to the Commander went , lol

For the rest of the week I lived in fear ... couldn't leave early because I had not given them what they wanted and feared

I did not feel safe until I could see the mainland behind the plane on my pre-sheduled ticket

I have never had a problem in China. The old lady was born in Northern China at the Russian border. I have been China at least ten times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"Why are countries welcoming immigrants. Most developed countries have an unemployment rate of 25% or more. It is madness.

Canada, while we can tell the UN agenda to fuck off, nonetheless follows UN agendas like all other White nations do.

Our only advantage, to be quite honest, is that we have the USA below us to soak up illegals like a tampon, and cold Oceans most elsewhere surrounding us...

Not perfect, but better than most...

Anonymous

Over the past four years, about 60,000 migrants have entered our country illegally, many of them at Roxham Road. Even now, in the midst of a pandemic when our borders are closed, people are still crossing illegally at Roxham Road.

These illegal migrants, coming from New York and other regions hard hit by the pandemic, risk spreading the coronavirus here. But Justin Trudeau doesn't seem to be concerned.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview