The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Lets Call it what It Is .. NONE of THIS Was "by ACCIDENT" > And then it get's LOTS worse

Started by cc, April 25, 2020, 04:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Yes!! Agree!!

ALL our politicians were on the same free trade wagon .. the society-fatal wagon

Progs still are still clinging on to it hard and are making themselves an obstacle to getting free of it .. and because most media is harddcore prog, it's difficult for correct information to get out to people.

The whole prog bunch  are China-soft and are deliberately wearing blinders so they won't see the truth

The irony is that most mainland Chinese have a very low opinion of "progressive" Westerners.

Yes  :laugh:  ... they are that stupid as to likening those who detest them

On that I just stopped the TV so I can report these "changing" polls from the US

American's view on China

March -  26% favorable .. 66 unfavorable  (Some awakening but I'm bettin the 26 were progs - and a month earlier than that,  most all progs were China friendly)

Seems their old prog friends have deserted them this month

Today -" 90 % unfavorable and a THREAT"

WOW - The US gets it!! That's good news that such a big country "now" has it figured

We are on a collision course with China that will and should get ugly

I think the US will never return to their old opinions of China  .. This act of war did it and feelings will get much stronger as each day (and daily climbing numbers will make all the West become angrier and more savvy of China's plans)

Those numbers represent suffering, death and hurting economies - China will get trouble from every direction from here on in .. and as days of agony go by, Europe will turn on it also .. That is starting already  ..

by summer, China will be on its own as the Pariah .. the Dangerous Pariah that hurt us all  

They would not surprise me if they send another present later .. look for at least threats as they become more and more isolated ... medicines?

Before it's over, your country Taiwan may get great support for China to  stop making threats from China  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

The West must balance assertiveness with the fact that China controls their medicine and medical supplies..

Former CCP chairman Deng told hardliners it was unwise for a fledgling bird to soar..

We are now the fledgling bird....we can't be too demanding of China until we no longer need them for our essentials.

cc

I'm aware and agree. They have vital items we need

Fortunately we do not have a war-maker as all previous recent US Presidents have been

I know what he is feeling as he has known what China was for decades and openly  made stop China from raping us economically a priority .. AND he knows what it did to us recently

As to talking warlike, he's the coolest we have seen in our lifetime

Anonymous

The KMT in Taiwan has always advocated further almagamation of Taiwan's developed transparent economy with China..

They will be forced by Taiwanese voters to rethink that suicidal policy if they ever want to win the presidency again.

cc

cc

It just keeps getting worse with  China Pariah

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15917/china-defective-medical-supplies">China Continues to Flood the World with Defective Medical Supplies

More than a dozen countries on four continents have recently disclosed problems with Chinese-made coronavirus tests and personal protective equipment. The problems range from test kits tainted with the coronavirus to medical garments contaminated with insects.

Chinese authorities have refused to take responsibility for the defective equipment and in many instances have cast blame on the countries that purchased the material. They have also called on nations of the world to stop "politicizing" the problem.

Slovakian Prime Minister Igor Matovič disclosed that more than a million coronavirus tests supplied by China for a cash payment of €15 million ($16 million) were inaccurate and unable to detect Covid-19. "We have a ton of tests and no use for them," he said. "They should just be thrown straight into the Danube."

U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler from Georgia accused China of holding up shipments of test kits: "Testing is core to opening our country back up. I'm concerned that China's holding up test kits. They're playing games with trade policy to prevent us, the United States, from getting the testing that we need."

"[W]e should not lose sight of the foundational strategic challenge confronting the West in the emerging post-globalization era: We are in a long twilight competition with the Chinese communist regime, a struggle we cannot escape, whether we like it or not." — Andrew Michta, George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not a popular idea, or wise, eh?

The pan greens control the presidency, and the legislative yuan..

They will get bold in making Taiwan's de facto independence de jure.

cc

With world feeling turning so strongly against the Pariah, and likely permanently, their hand could get a lot stronger

I have always had a soft spot for Taiwan, but the more I learn from you about your country, the more I'm liking it

Despite 4 yrs in the general area and been to Hong Kong and to China  ... we only spent about 3 hours in it between flights .. and that was in the secured area of the airport

I wish we had spent some time there

Mate's uncle's company  did a lot of heavy construction in the capital   .. he even was there for the quake

He was a huge contractor and was there many times .. and spoke well of it .. He liked being there

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"With world feeling turning so strongly against the Pariah, and likely permanently, their hand could get a lot stronger

I have always had a soft spot for Taiwan, but the more I learn from you about your country, the more I'm liking it

Despite 4 yrs in the general area and been to Hong Kong and to China  ... we only spent about 3 hours in it between flights .. and that was in the secured area of the airport

I wish we had spent some time there

Mate's uncle's company  did a lot of heavy construction in the capital   .. he even was there for the quake

He was a huge contractor and was there many times .. and spoke well of it .. He liked being there

The Taiwanese are a friendly bunch for the most part. Some of the best food in the Asia, no the world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"The KMT in Taiwan has always advocated further almagamation of Taiwan's developed transparent economy with China..

They will be forced by Taiwanese voters to rethink that suicidal policy if they ever want to win the presidency again.

South Korea's president, Moon Jae In, is almost as sinocentric as Justin Trudeau.

Anonymous

China says they will replace the one million faulty masks and swabs they sent us. But, how long will that take because we needed them yesterday. I find it hard to believe the Chinese manufacturer's quality control failed to find these defects.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro" ...... But, how long will that take because we needed them yesterday.

I find it hard to believe the Chinese manufacturer's quality control failed to find these defects.

2 good points

As to "hard to believe the Chinese manufacturer's quality control failed to find these defects" .. That's because it's not believable

In fact, it has happened in MANY cases to many Western countries .. an accident it is not

In fact it is consistent with how they deliberately released it upon the West .. while at the same time protecting China

Anonymous

My uncle used to manage a toy factory in Dongguan, Guangdong province, China..

Believe it or not, China does have quality assurance checks like we do here in Canada..

Those defective masks are not an accident.

cc

Agreed on quality control, as many defects would hurt future sale of all goods.

I'll add, China's motives from the very start  and following on  are consistent and clear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Agreed on quality control, as many defects would hurt future sale of all goods.

I'll add, China's motives from the very start  and following on  are consistent and clear.

They've been consistently dishonest.