Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=365767 time=1591919013
Quote from: cc post_id=365762 time=1591917968 user_id=88
Warning. Scammer in play

This thread doesn't concern you.  Go start a Muslim thread or something...

Wassamatter? Widdle mewy can't handle being called for what he is?

so resorts to ad hom like a wittle grrrrlll

Awww
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

You have entire subs here on this board for you and your Muslim stuff.  Go play in one of those, where you belong.  This is a Real Woman thread!

cc

Quote This is a Real Woman thread!

Yes it is, and it is my business

You have been scumbagginging with many nasty made up speculations of her problems

And I don't like it  .. and will speak out on it every time you try it

You are not on your poo, piss, fag and bigot forum now .. So, suck it up little boy

Anonymous

All of a sudden you're her great defender?   :laugh:

Go be a deceiving Jew somewhere else!

cc

little child ad homs R Us  .. that's how gutless krauts operate

I'll call you out every time

stop crying ... suck it up

Anonymous

Back to the task at hand.  Let's not let the deceiving old Jew derail this thread too much, 'cause this is the Real Woman thread!  The thread title should make that clear!

The Real Woman must answer my security question on the previous page, enabling me to ascertain if the Real Woman does in fact live!

Anonymous

You could do this Mel, call yourself Crazy Mel and do crazy things. Real Woman likes crazy guys.

">

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kel Varnsen" post_id=365783 time=1591922552
You could do this Mel, call yourself Crazy Mel and do crazy things. Real Woman likes crazy guys.

One outfit I worked for (city work), we ran the trucks both dayshift and nightshift, so two different drivers running one truck.  Me and a couple other guys would fill empty water bottles with apple juice, and put them in the cupholders of a few other trucks.  I wish I had a camera when a few of the dayshift guys showed up finding 'piss jugs' in their cabs.

Anonymous

The Real Woman is very popular it seems some posters are jealous of this.

Anonymous

Quote from: Marty post_id=365750 time=1591914750
Quote from: Mel post_id=365731 time=1591911578
I am doubtful the Real Woman is actually posting in this thread...   :sad:   In fact, I am doubtful the Real Woman is still able to manipulate a keyboard or a mobile device...   ac_crying

Silly statement is silly Mel.  :MG_216:

This is the Real Woman.

Welcome the Real Woman!

@realAzhyaAryola

In honor of Real Woman, I post this photo for her.  ac_toofunny  She hates raccoons, the bitch.  :laugh3: She's okay. Tell her AA sends her warm raccoon wishes.  ac_lmfao

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/2/the-angry-raccoon-mircea-costina-photography.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365779 time=1591922013 user_id=88
Quote This is a Real Woman thread!

Yes it is, and it is my business

You have been scumbagginging with many nasty made up speculations of her problems

And I don't like it  .. and will speak out on it every time you try it

You are not on your poo, piss, fag and bigot forum now .. So, suck it up little boy

Didn't you falsely state that the Real Woman was responsible for the destruction many threads on this very board in this very thread? If you can speculate about the Real Womanwhy can't Mel and others? That is some tasty hypocrisy you are brewing, just look at the first few pages of this thread, you make some wild, groundless accusations about the Real Woman yourself. Granted, you unsuccessfully tried to cover your tracks with failed editting attempts.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365873 time=1591978257
Granted, you unsuccessfully tried to cover your tracks with failed editting attempts.

CC is bad for that.  She'll post one thing, and then minutes or even hours later will edit those posts.  And I'm not talking fixing just small grammatical errors, but full-on post edits.

Quoting the original posts will usually keep them intact, but I have witnessed quoted posts also altered too, which would require Mod/Admin privileges...

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365873 time=1591978257
Didn't you falsely state that the Real Woman was responsible for the destruction many threads on this very board in this very thread? If you can speculate about the Real Womanwhy can't Mel and others? That is some tasty hypocrisy you are brewing, just look at the first few pages of this thread, you make some wild, groundless accusations about the Real Woman yourself.

That's what CC does.  Starts off with "The Real Woman is violent and destructive," and ends with "I'm going to protect the Real Woman from Mel in this thread!"

CC likes to create problems where no problems exist.  Hell, we don't even know if the Real Woman still exists!

One thing is for sure though...  No matter what, the regulars on this board will always jump in to "save" one another.  It's quite comical actually!  I could state that "The sun is a yellowish thing in the sky," but if one happens to disagree with that correct assessment, they all will.  I have never seen so much comical juvenile behaviour from adults in any forum I've viewed, although Memebee does come in at a close 2nd.