Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Changing Politics & Economics of Western Countries vs The Pariah

Started by cc, May 02, 2020, 11:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417880 time=1628863749 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=417876 time=1628835276 user_id=1689
I say horseshit. It was engineered.

WHO researcher: Wuhan lab worker infected in bat cave 'likely hypothesis' for COVID-19 origin; Chinese researchers tried quashing lab-leak theory amid probe

https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-researcher-wuhan-lab-worker-infected-in-bat-cave-likely-hypothesis-for-covid-19-origin-chinese-researchers-tried-quashing-lab-leak-theory-amid-probe?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202021-0812&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-resea ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-researcher-wuhan-lab-worker-infected-in-bat-cave-likely-hypothesis-for-covid-19-origin-chinese-researchers-tried-quashing-lab-leak-theory-amid-probe?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202021-0812&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

Of course it was engineered.

Only the very naïve (or totally unaware) would think otherwise
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418760 time=1629566465 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417880 time=1628863749 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=417876 time=1628835276 user_id=1689
I say horseshit. It was engineered.

WHO researcher: Wuhan lab worker infected in bat cave 'likely hypothesis' for COVID-19 origin; Chinese researchers tried quashing lab-leak theory amid probe

https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-researcher-wuhan-lab-worker-infected-in-bat-cave-likely-hypothesis-for-covid-19-origin-chinese-researchers-tried-quashing-lab-leak-theory-amid-probe?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202021-0812&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-resea ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/who-researcher-wuhan-lab-worker-infected-in-bat-cave-likely-hypothesis-for-covid-19-origin-chinese-researchers-tried-quashing-lab-leak-theory-amid-probe?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Blaze%20PM%20Trending%202021-0812&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

Of course it was engineered.

Only the very naïve (or totally unaware) would think otherwise

The same people that think Dr Death didn't engage gain of function research.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418766 time=1629571648 user_id=56

Fauci was a supporter .. a minor bit player in the overall scheme of it all. And of course that is vile, ... but merely a distraction from the regality of it all

He did not run it by any stretch of imagination .. China created, operated  and ran it. It was a 100 % CCP owned China operation.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418773 time=1629573381 user_id=88

Fauci was a supporter .. a minor bit player in the overall scheme of it all. And of course that is vile, ... but merely a distraction from the regality of it all

He did not run it by any stretch of imagination .. China created, operated  and ran it. It was a 100 % CCP owned China operation.

That slimy cocksucker funnelled money to the lab when he wasn't supposed to. He fucking knew they were conducting gain -of-fucntion research despite his denials. He knew what this virus was when few other people did. The scumbag who helped create the virus is the guy in charge of protecting Americans from it. Unfucking believable.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418777 time=1629574308 user_id=56

That slimy cocksucker funnelled money to the lab when he wasn't supposed to. He fucking knew they were conducting gain -of-fucntion research despite his denials. He knew what this virus was when few other people did. The scumbag who helped create the virus is the guy in charge of protecting Americans from it. Unfucking believable.

Agreed .. . Slimy tool for China he is

Still, he's merely a distraction from the fact that it was and remains a 100 % CCP owned and operated China operation.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418780 time=1629574834 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=418777 time=1629574308 user_id=56

Agreed .. . Slimy tool for China he is

Still, he's merely a distraction from the fact that it was and remains a 100 % CCP owned and operated China operation.

I'm not so sure that Peking knew what was going on at the Wuhan lab anymore than presidents Obama and Trump knew what Dr Fauci was doing..

There is a deep state in China too that doesn't share all information with the central government.

cc

deep state of bureaucrats makes sense and is quite possible   .. still the CCP is capable of literally anything

Anonymous

China is a huge country. Despite what whites think, it's very decentralized. Many of the provincial governments are far more corrupt than Beijing.

I was born in Hubei province even though I moved to Shenzhen when I was 1 year old. Hubei a middling province. It's no Guangdong(very rich), but it's no Gansu province either. I know they have been less successful at rooting out illegality than richer more transparent provinces.

I find it hard to believe the Standing Committee Members of the central government would know anything about the lab in Wuhan. There is a real lack of accountability in the less developed regions of China.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418786 time=1629575681 user_id=88
deep state of bureaucrats makes sense and is quite possible   .. still the CCP is capable of literally anything

And it seems the deep state in the States is capable of literally anything too. Fauci will never be held accountable.

cc

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/apples-ccp-censorship-sneaks-into-hong-kong-and-taiwan-report_3959367.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-24&mktids=479d679632b0fd506785554f59d53d7f&est=8eO1rV7g60bse1z6ooZxtllIjOTha3J2zdk53p9s8tstF%2BHGRKPsbxE5mw%3D%3D">Apple's China Censorship Sneaks Into Hong Kong and Taiwan, Report

Apple's list of censored words is sneaking into their services offered in both Hong Kong and Taiwan. The revelation comes from a recent report that shows the tech giant's tendency to toe the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) line is now becoming standard in regions where the regime wishes to assert its control.

"Apple widely censors political content in mainland China, including broad references to Chinese leadership, China's political system, names of dissidents, independent news organizations, and general terms relating to democracy and human rights," said CitizenLab in a report issued on Aug. 18.

Blocked words in Japan, Canada, and the United States are related to vulgar, racist, or derogatory content. "Government-mandated political censorship is rare," the report said.

But in mainland China, over 40 percent of the keywords refused in engraving services are politically motivated, such as the Chinese characters for "freedom of the press."

The Chinese names of The Epoch Times and Voice of America are among the censored contexts.

[Apple has always been and profits to be China's Bitch]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419203 time=1629819883 user_id=88
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/apples-ccp-censorship-sneaks-into-hong-kong-and-taiwan-report_3959367.html?utm_source=Morningbrief&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-24&mktids=479d679632b0fd506785554f59d53d7f&est=8eO1rV7g60bse1z6ooZxtllIjOTha3J2zdk53p9s8tstF%2BHGRKPsbxE5mw%3D%3D">Apple's China Censorship Sneaks Into Hong Kong and Taiwan, Report

Apple's list of censored words is sneaking into their services offered in both Hong Kong and Taiwan. The revelation comes from a recent report that shows the tech giant's tendency to toe the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) line is now becoming standard in regions where the regime wishes to assert its control.

"Apple widely censors political content in mainland China, including broad references to Chinese leadership, China's political system, names of dissidents, independent news organizations, and general terms relating to democracy and human rights," said CitizenLab in a report issued on Aug. 18.

Blocked words in Japan, Canada, and the United States are related to vulgar, racist, or derogatory content. "Government-mandated political censorship is rare," the report said.

But in mainland China, over 40 percent of the keywords refused in engraving services are politically motivated, such as the Chinese characters for "freedom of the press."

The Chinese names of The Epoch Times and Voice of America are among the censored contexts.

[Apple has always been and profits to be China's Bitch]

Apple could be the most sycophantic American company.

Anonymous

China's state owned media faced a big online backlash after they trierd whitewashing the rise of the Taliban. Chinese netizens got their regime to take down posts hiding the crimes of the Taliban. Meanwahile Canada''s federal government does not listen to Canadians who are disgusted by Justine whitewashing the Taliban.

Odinson

cc

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419301 time=1629931190 user_id=136
I miss this kind of transparency.

">

There might be something wrong with me

I understood it all

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419301 time=1629931190 user_id=136
I miss this kind of transparency.

">