The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

today is my birthday

Started by jaysings, October 22, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

A little weed won't hurt, and it works wonders for people in pain.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"A little weed won't hurt, and it works wonders for people in pain.

I know, I don't touch it myself, but I don't care if anyone else does.

Odinson

Nothing like a good curvy woman for a birthday present. That´s a mans best friend...

I think that is the best present.

Odinson

My father got me a busty east-asian, southeast-asian, nigger, latina and samoan mix chick for my birthday.

Nice dark chick. She was not a whore.. My father just told her where I´m at. They radioed me from the bus-station because the place had no coverage. I was hunting and sulking.

I had sex with her for a week. She was and is a horny little girl.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"why does my birthday take place on tuesday? I can't go wild all night long

I hope you spent it with family and good friends..

If not then I hope you at least were able to contact them Jaysings..

Happy birthday to you.

:)

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"Happy b-day my handsome prince. I wish I was on the West coast, so I could give you one of these.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Nnp8FhTuui8mTMzFeAEPoD_dhM6MIR0OxtxHCjlB8oqBDi1loQ">

but you will have to settle for one of these.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRory28Lx-v4FOpt1tERAydS9hDv86lqn7RBkw4zZCPA65E5EHGsA">

nice hugging :D  thank u so much Ms Shan :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"Happy Birthday! I hope you like chocolate!

http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/image.proflowers.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/GFB_13_SCA6AMERBTY_CH1837_W1_SQ">

Chocolate taste is great. it is good for health if it is made from pure chocolate

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"Heeeyy Gordy!!!! How are you??? And yes, that's a f'n cake, so there's enough for Jay to share with everyone  :D

absolutely. Ms Annie have u tried ice cream cake in Dairy Queen before?

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"My father got me a busty east-asian, southeast-asian, nigger, latina and samoan mix chick for my birthday.

Nice dark chick. She was not a whore.. My father just told her where I´m at. They radioed me from the bus-station because the place had no coverage. I was hunting and sulking.

lucky u. not easy to seek a hot chick like who u had in Vancouver. it is not because there are too short of hot girls in Van but is that they will prefer hitting a newly rich man as their bf rather than guys like me.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"why does my birthday take place on tuesday? I can't go wild all night long

Happy birthday to you.

my family will celebrate my birthday that is few days later with the old chinese calendar.

Annie

Ohh I used to looove ice cream cakes from DQ! Sooo good, My fave is the middle chewy fudge. Ice cream hurts my teeth now :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"My father got me a busty east-asian, southeast-asian, nigger, latina and samoan mix chick for my birthday.

lucky u. not easy to seek a hot chick like who u had in Vancouver. it is not because there are too short of hot girls in Van but is that they will prefer hitting a newly rich man as their bf rather than guys like me.

He lives in Finland

The mob that invaded Russia
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Happy birthday to you.

my family will celebrate my birthday that is few days later with the old chinese calendar.

I am so happy to know you will celebrate your birthday with loved ones Jaysings.

Annie

I love birthdays, it's the one day you don't have to make an excuse to stuff yourself with cake!  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

He lives in Finland

The mob that invaded Russia

:lol: