Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

My coming out thread

Started by Anonymous, May 16, 2020, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Well if you get a secondary infection they give you penicillin.

I've had pneumonia a few times over my lifetime and I was given penicillin.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

Yes.  Penicillin is one antibiotic they use (latest strains are very good)

I was given (I think) Amoxicillin ... then I really got nailed at that time also with a full bore urinary infection at the same time

I was in really bad shape (double whammy) - but came out of it fast once in hospital

They told me instead of 2, they gave me the one that worked well for both infections
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes.  Penicillin is one antibiotic they use (latest strains are very good)

I was given (I think) Amoxicillin ... then I really got nailed at that time also with a full bore urinary infection at the same time

They told me instead of 2, they gave me the one that worked well for both infections

My grandmother died from complications from pneumonia.

cc

It can kill. I'm glad I finally gave in and grabbed the phone for help .. likely just in time

While I was too weak to even think at that time, I guess my body was strong overall as I did recover very fast once given antibiotics

Was on oxygen for first 2 days in hospital as my oxygen in blood level was low

Didn't mention or talk about it when I got out - it was a hell experience at the time and I was not too with it for a while after getting home

Anonymous

Pneumonia is far more deadly than this coronavirus. Everybody who gets pneumonia, gets sick.

cc

Several friends have mentioned the "possibility" of an early case of the virus .. I guess it's possible .. fits the start of it all, just was not high profile till a few days later

I hope from the BC Survey group   I'm in  (which includes an antigen test) .. that I get antibody test quickly .. just to see "if"

That's why I'm asking Seoul if he was given antibiotic .. or not

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Yes.  Penicillin is one antibiotic they use (latest strains are very good)

I was in really bad shape (double whammy) - but came out of it fast once in hospital

Amoxicillin is Penicillin .... I had what you had.

I had an ultrasound last August that found a fibroid cyst in the lining of my uterus... it was a big as an orange...

I had a Uterine Artery Embolization last January...

33-50% of women have them... just not as gigantic as mine.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "cc"It can kill. I'm glad I finally gave in and grabbed the phone for help .. likely just in time

While I was too weak to even think at that time, I guess my body was strong overall as I did recover very fast once given antibiotics

Was on oxygen for first 2 days in hospital as my oxygen in blood level was low

Didn't mention or talk about it when I got out - it was a hell experience at the time and I was not too with it for a while after getting home

Well since your immune system is heightened that experience you may not succumb to the new Sars 2...

But get tested anyway because I want to know if you did have it.

And in the end, you'll have peace of mind.
- Andy Warhol

cc

Yes. While I suspect I did not have the virus, the possibility and timing was there.

I want to know for sure, one way or the other .. I hope the BC Survey takes into consideration how I answered some of the questions - I elaborated on symptoms and timing  .. also checked "followup and antibody test"  along with email address, phone number and even Heath System # so they could check February (something I would not usually give out)

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Several friends have mentioned the "possibility" of an early case of the virus .. I guess it's possible .. fits the start of it all, just was not high profile till a few days later

I hope from the BC Survey group   I'm in  (which includes an antigen test) .. that I get antibody test quickly .. just to see "if"

That's why I'm asking Seoul if he was given antibiotic .. or not

The very first woman on our TV to describe what was happening to her was a very vivid description. She said the first 7 days was mild but on the 8th day and she was crying in anguish, "Oh my god, I'm in so much pain and my LUNGS FEEL LIKE GLASS." And she said that before all that Boris Johnson fake news of his "very mild case". When he came out of hospital he told us the truth. If it wasn't for the 2 nurses, he would have died.

I do not want to go through that at all.
- Andy Warhol

cc

You must have gotten very different news on BJ. We were told he was fairly mild at first but quickly turned serious and was put on high flow oxygen quickly

caskur

Quote from: "cc"You must have gotten very different news on BJ. We were told he was fairly mild at first but quickly turned serious and was put on high flow oxygen quickly

Well he kept popping out saying himself he was infected but he had a "mild case."

Didn't you see him say thank you to the nurses that saved his life?

">
- Andy Warhol

cc

^^ Again, you are getting very different news. I recall him resting a cpl of days and then I recall him  profusely thanking those who saved him. He made a biggy of that on more than one occasion. I saw much on that on US TV

Seems at least re: UK, you are getting propaganda, not news

We here  get a LOT of propaganda vs UK, US etc

From searching, I see a lot of "antibiotics will not help with a virus" ... so seems I did have major pneumonia and that's it (along with major urinary infection)

Thinking .. had my situation happened a week or so later when all the news and hospital vigilance was directed towards covid .. I may have initially gotten treated for virus instead (had many of the symptoms .. trouble breathing, weakness, high temp etc.) , which would have been very bad for me .. I needed antibiotic NOW .. especially as I called for help at least 2 -3 days after I should have in retrospect !!!

caskur

In that vid he says "when things could have gone either way," It's coming out of the horses mouth, so to speak. He nearly died. On longer versions of that speech he said so.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "cc"^^ Again, you are getting very different news. I recall him resting a cpl of days and then I recall him  profusely thanking those who saved him. He made a biggy of that on more than one occasion. I saw much on that on US TV

Seems at least re: UK, you are getting propaganda, not news

We here  get a LOT of propaganda vs UK, US etc

From searching, I see a lot of "antibiotics will not help with a virus" ... so seems I did have major pneumonia and that's it (along with major urinary infection)

Thinking .. had my situation happened a week or so later when all the news and hospital vigilance was directed towards covid .. I may have initially gotten treated for virus instead (had many of the symptoms .. trouble breathing, weakness, high temp etc.) , which would have been very bad for me .. I needed antibiotic NOW .. especially as I called for help at least 2 -3 days after I should have in retrospect !!!

You are correct, anti biotics do not help a virus... they treat SECONDARY BACTERIAL infections.

The people who died of the Spanish Flu didn't actually die of the Spanish flu, they died of THE SECONDARY BACTERIAL INFECTIONS because anti-biotic hadn't been invented yet. Australians invented (probably the wrong word) a use for anti-biotics much later.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview