Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

My coming out thread

Started by Anonymous, May 16, 2020, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Curious"
Quote from: "seoulbro"More than half of the people in Canada who have caught the virus have recovered.

What happened to the other half?

They haven't been declared recovered yet. And about six thousand have died. Most were in elder care.

You live by yourself? How did your girlfriend not get the virus?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "seoulbro"More than half of the people in Canada who have caught the virus have recovered.

They haven't been declared recovered yet. And about six thousand have died. Most were in elder care.

Another incel?

Anonymous

I am glad to see you recovered seoulbro. I expect a lot more people to get it and recover before this is over.

Anonymous

What is Quebec's rate of infections and how do they compare to the rest of the provinces? I only ask because a recent French study indicated smokers were far less likely to become symptomatic and last I looked there were a buttload of smokers in that particular ashtray.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"What is Quebec's rate of infections and how do they compare to the rest of the provinces? I only ask because a recent French study indicated smokers were far less likely to become symptomatic and last I looked there were a buttload of smokers in that particular ashtray.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"What is Quebec's rate of infections and how do they compare to the rest of the provinces? I only ask because a recent French study indicated smokers were far less likely to become symptomatic and last I looked there were a buttload of smokers in that particular ashtray.

And those that drink Pepsi instead of Coke are more likely to be infected

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

We live in the same complex, but we each own our own condos. We were both shocked she never caught it.

kiebers

We live in the same complex, but we each own our own condos. We were both shocked she never caught it.

Will she get tested for antibodies? She could have had a super mild case.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Will she get tested for antibodies? She could have had a super mild case.

She got tested after I did, but she should get another one. Unfortunately, testing availability is an issue in my province.

cc

Yes. Antibody testing is needed to be available quickly and easily.

I hope to get it because looking at the timing, maybe my February sever pneumonia was an early virus case . .dunno
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes. Antibody testing is needed to be available quickly and easily.

I hope to get it because looking at the timing, maybe my February sever pneumonia was an early virus case . .dunno

I know someone in Toronto who thinks they may have had it in late January and recovered.

cc

I started to get bad about Feb 1 and did a 911 on Feb 5.

Antibodies would change my life a lot .. although I can't help thinking about all the people I came into close contact with in hospital .. help for me by people who were not even thinking virus that week

It was not till the next week that awareness and behavior became an issue rapidly

It may not have been virus, but certainly is possible

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I started to get bad about Feb 1 and did a 911 on Feb 5.

Antibodies would change my life a lot .. although I can't help thinking about all the people I came into close contact with in hospital .. help for me by people who were not even thinking virus that week

It was not till the next week that awareness and behavior became an issue rapidly

It may not have been virus, but certainly is possible

We know it was in Canada by then.

cc

Yes we do. It just wasn't until a few days after I got out that it became a big issue

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview