Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

creepy invitation

Started by jaysings, October 30, 2013, 04:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"When I was 11 I went with my gut and didn't go near this guy who had stopped his truck on our dead end street but instead I pedalled my bike as fast as I could home.  It was not only a gut feeling but the shiny crowbar he had next to him that I knew was not good. I later learned it was serial killer Clifford Olson.

Holy Shit, that's scary.  :o

How did you find out who he was?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"When I was 11 I went with my gut and didn't go near this guy who had stopped his truck on our dead end street but instead I pedalled my bike as fast as I could home.  It was not only a gut feeling but the shiny crowbar he had next to him that I knew was not good. I later learned it was serial killer Clifford Olson.

Holy Shit, that's scary.  :o

How did you find out who he was?

That was going to be my next question Renee. I hope Annie comes back soon and fills in some details.

Annie

Sorry to keep you all awaiting...ya I was pretty lucky then! My life is full of crazy wacky stuff like that, it's a miracle I'm still here! I swear I must be a cat with 9 lives! When it happened, I remember him pulling himself "out" (you know with his thing) and I just knew what he was up to and the crowbar I had a feeling it was meant for my head.  When I got home I told my sister and she went and told Mom and Dad and they called the police. I drew a sketch of the guy and described the panel truck he was driving.  A week after my ordeal a girl a few miles away who was also a friend of my sister, went missing and then found dead. Shortly after he was caught.  It wasn't till about 10 years ago that I found out more info and put 2 and 2 together and realized it was him.  :shock:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sorry to keep you all awaiting...ya I was pretty lucky then! My life is full of crazy wacky stuff like that, it's a miracle I'm still here! I swear I must be a cat with 9 lives! When it happened, I remember him pulling himself "out" (you know with his thing) and I just knew what he was up to and the crowbar I had a feeling it was meant for my head.  When I got home I told my sister and she went and told Mom and Dad and they called the police. I drew a sketch of the guy and described the panel truck he was driving.  A week after my ordeal a girl a few miles away who was also a friend of my sister, went missing and then found dead. Shortly after he was caught.  It wasn't till about 10 years ago that I found out more info and put 2 and 2 together and realized it was him.  :shock:

That is amazing to say the least. However, it seems you don't have absolute proof it was Olson. I am not saying it wasn't, but you can't be 100% sure it was.

Annie

There could be a chance it wasn't him but according to the info I discovered, he had rented a brown panel pickup truck the week he was in my area and when he was arrested, he looked the same as the person I saw that day. In any event, I know I was really lucky that day.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There could be a chance it wasn't him but according to the info I discovered, he had rented a brown panel pickup truck the week he was in my area and when he was arrested, he looked the same as the person I saw that day. In any event, I know I was really lucky that day.

Yep, that is definitely 100% for sure.

Annie

I've always wondered if I should write a book about my life and title it: "I'm The One That Got Away".  My whole life has been filled with crazy stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've always wondered if I should write a book about my life and title it: "I'm The One That Got Away".  My whole life has been filled with crazy stuff.

I will order a copy right here and right now. It should be a fascinating read.

Annie

I could put all the close calls I've had in it and I've had a LOT!  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I could put all the close calls I've had in it and I've had a LOT!  :lol:

That is just you. Then there are the scares you have had with your family. Your household has been through a lot.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Indeed we have!

None of my business Annie, but are your parents still alive? If they are, how's their health? If not, how did they pass away? Please don't feel obligated to answer this.

Annie

Looong story Shen but sadly no they are not :-( My mother had the same bone and muscle problems and the exact same brain tumor. But back in the 70's when she was diagnosed, they named her condition as being MS.  They did brain surgery but didn't get it all and she died when I was 8. My dad died when I was 15 but I don't know from what. I was raised half by my grandmother and half by another family.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Looong story Shen but sadly no they are not :-( My mother had the same bone and muscle problems and the exact same brain tumor. But back in the 70's when she was diagnosed, they named her condition as being MS.  They did brain surgery but didn't get it all and she died when I was 8. My dad died when I was 15 but I don't know from what. I was raised half by my grandmother and half by another family.

I am so sorry about that Ms. Annie..

I feel terrible for your loss at such a young age.

:cry:

Annie

Aww thank you Fash, ya it did suck but I'm very close to my little brother and my whole life with our Grandma till she passed several years ago. And now I have a family of my own. I count myself very lucky to have them :-)