The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

creepy invitation

Started by jaysings, October 30, 2013, 04:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Hang in there Jay, when you least expect it, the perfect lady will come along and fall head over heels for you :-)

Jay is good looking and nice. He only lacks self confidence. He picks that up and he's rocking.

my serious weakness is to make my self-respect like a big deal. most girls like a princess-slave relationship with boys, but I just can't kneel down for any girls.

Annie

no none should kneel for anyone
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Don´t try to make Jay a wuss.

I bet if we take a look at the dating-history of these females here... I don´t think they are angels.. lol

nobody cares dating-history. most importance is how they weigh their morality for their own marriage.

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"no none should kneel for anyone

maybe using "stoop forward" will be more accurate to describe the movement

Odinson

All women are basically sluts.. You need to treat them accordingly.

I´m the A and the O in my house. The remote stays with me! lol

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"Don´t try to make Jay a wuss.

I bet if we take a look at the dating-history of these females here... I don´t think they are angels.. lol

nobody cares dating-history. most importance is how they weigh their morality for their own marriage.

I care about the dating-history. I don´t want to be seen with a female whom has a reputation of monkey in heat.

The disease-rates have been increasing radically since the equality scheiss started.

Man eater women need to die. They won´t even eat spunk because they are "man eaters" not "cum eaters" and I shouldn´t be suggesting some giant dick in her mouth.