Started by jaysings, October 31, 2013, 05:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/512/14150mimi.jpg">

Ah yes, Mimi from the Drew Cary show.  :lol:

The extreme example of what I'm talking about. It might be funny but I've seen women slap on a full eyes worth of blue eye shadow, go out in public and they think they look good.  :lol:

I have seen fashion victims, but not to the mimi characters degree. She was damned funny though.

She was hilarious, her smartass comments were priceless.  In fact, that whole show was funnier than shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Ah yes, Mimi from the Drew Cary show.  :lol:

The extreme example of what I'm talking about. It might be funny but I've seen women slap on a full eyes worth of blue eye shadow, go out in public and they think they look good.  :lol:

I have seen fashion victims, but not to the mimi characters degree. She was damned funny though.

She was hilarious, her smartass comments were priceless.  In fact, that whole show was funnier than shit.

The Drew Carey show was one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. Mimi was what made that show priceless. What a mouth piece and I loved her for it.