Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

I am disappointed in comments made by Justin Trudeau

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2013, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo Wong

Justin Trudeau is macho cool and he is a friend of China and I other friends of the China should vote for him to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Justin Trudeau is macho cool and he is a friend of China and I other friends of the China should vote for him to.

You do that hornhung virgin. :roll:

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It´s Gary Oak...

How would you know?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How would you know?

It makes a mockery of asians by the way it speaks. And Gary Oak is M.I.A.

"I´m so tuff, I´m so macho, I´m chinese".

I picture a faggot wearing a girlie scarf and batting eyes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

How would you know?

That sounds like most males that post on VF. It could be Gary, but it is more likely hornhung virgin.

Perhaps EU is also the horny virgin too. They both stalk the same people. They post the most embarrassingly stupid puerile rants about the people they obsess over. They both quickly turn on people that point out their disturbing behaviour. They both are sexually confused and quickly develop both man and woman crushes.

They could very well be the same deranged virgin stalker.

Odinson

How would you know?

That sounds like most males that post on VF. It could be Gary, but it is more likely hornhung virgin.

Perhaps EU is also the horny virgin too. They both stalk the same people. They post the most embarrassingly stupid puerile rants about the people they obsess over. They both quickly turn on people that point out their disturbing behaviour. They both are sexually confused and develop both man and woman crushes.

Evie got me banned and then acted all sorry. She and Mimi picked on my grammar and dogged me across the forum. When I liked the nice female faces, they presented a bunch of terminator jawed uglies as more beautiful.

Hornung is more hateful. Rambo sounds like it is mocking the chinese.

Bruce is annoying... Even his avatar is meant to be annoying. But he sometimes makes good points.

RealWoman was occasionally nice but she sometimes wanted to be always right.

EU stalks me.

Oscar Mayer is shitfaced drunk all the time.

CC seems to be quite nice. A sentimental type.

Max speaks about how "ginormous" his erectile dysfunctioned little dick is.

Oboe is just a troll.

Lochdub is a veteran.

Ghost is apparently some kind of a writer. You two have a quarrel on whos body is more fine. To each his own and I like both! :D

You do know you are very provocative and I have no doubt what you have said about white men in general.  :D

Anonymous

Perhaps EU is also the horny virgin too. They both stalk the same people. They post the most embarrassingly stupid puerile rants about the people they obsess over. They both quickly turn on people that point out their disturbing behaviour. They both are sexually confused and develop both man and woman crushes.

Evie got me banned and then acted all sorry. She and Mimi picked on my grammar and dogged me across the forum. When I liked the nice female faces, they presented a bunch of terminator jawed uglies as more beautiful.

Bruce is annoying... Even his avatar is meant to be annoying. But he sometimes makes good points.

EU stalks me.

Oboe is just a troll.

Lochdub is a veteran.

Ghost is apparently some kind of a writer. You two have a quarrel on whos body is more fine. To each his own and I like both! :D

You do know you are very provocative and I have no doubt what you have said about white men in general.  :D

I don't know what this has to do with the Ram ho character? As I said, RW may be Oak, but I still suspect it is hornEUng. I don't really care though as nobody in their right mind would want to read anything written by Rambo/hornhung/EU/Gary Oak. They are all nuts.

Odinson

EU stalks me.

Oboe is just a troll.

Lochdub is a veteran.

I don't know what this has to do with the Ram ho character? As I said, RW may be Oak, but I still suspect it is hornEUng. I don't really care though as nobody in their right mind would want to read anything written by Rambo/hornhung/EU/Gary Oak. They are all nuts.

Just my analysis on the people there.

Almost all of them have either a huge emotional package/mental illness and that´s saying alot from the ole nazi psycho or some kind of physical disablement. It is odd to me... Very odd.

You cannot see the signs that RW makes.

"I´m macho cool... :cry: "

Anonymous

EU stalks me.

Oboe is just a troll.

Lochdub is a veteran.

Almost all of them have either a huge emotional package/mental illness and that´s saying alot from the ole nazi psycho or some kind of physical disablement. It is odd to me... Very odd.

Most of Rambo's posts are a clone of hornhung's. I have never heard anyone say "macho cool" before.

Odinson

Most of Rambo's posts are a clone of hornhung's. I have never heard anyone say "macho cool" before.

Parrots can mimic.

I could be wrong but "macho cool" sounds pathetic. Those two words do not even go together.

4-6th grader stuff.

Anonymous

Parrots can mimic.

I could be wrong but "macho cool" sounds pathetic. Those two words do not even go together.

4-6th grader stuff.

I agree, Rambo/horny/Oak/EU are all social retards.

Odinson

Parrots can mimic.

4-6th grader stuff.

EU is annoying to me.. A red alert.

Odinson

I picture EU being a sweaty stuttering, twitching like a skinny drug-addict living in some dark room.

Anonymous

Parrots can mimic.

4-6th grader stuff.

EU is annoying to me.. A red alert.

He is annoying to everyone. As I said, nobody likes him. Why on earth would they? some pathetically, nasty, anti-social little stalker that thinks he's saving mankind from his many enemies...exactly like his alter-ego Green_Hornet. Fash is right, hornEUng needs a shrink.