Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I am disappointed in comments made by Justin Trudeau

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2013, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
China keeps Taiwan on the sidelines internationally while threatening to invade if the island changes her name..

Justin Trudeau giving any praise to that government is offensive to many nativist Taiwanese.

While I acknowledge the CCP is far from perfect, people like you totally ignore their many achievements. Their bold reforms have taken one of the poorest, most backward countries on earth to what soon will the world's largest economy in a rather short period of time. Could the West's sluggish growth and high tax approach ever accomplish that? FUCK NO!! Let's give credit, where and when it is fucking due!! :x

CCP has developed the coastal cities with the money of the whole country and hasn't paid for what inhabitants deserve to get like education and unemployment insurance. luckily, the chairman of DEng has contributed the country with his ideas of capitalism. Nevertheless, corruption, food safety, and environment protection have become major issues in China since they were too quick to achieve the successes and to get instant profits.

We all know there is a culture of corruption in China. However, do you think the European model of no economic growth, high taxes and massive debt could have lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty? Not bloody likely!!

China is a model for developing countries. Personally, I think liberal democracy in the West is a not sustainable.

Romero

I still find it so hard to believe you would think that. You came to a Western, liberal, European-style democracy from China and you would never go back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I still find it so hard to believe you would think that. You came to a Western, liberal, European-style democracy from China and you would never go back.

Never say never Romero. I believe Canada, the USA, Australia and Norway have a future due to our vast resource wealth. The rest of the West is finished though.

jaysings

While I acknowledge the CCP is far from perfect, people like you totally ignore their many achievements. Their bold reforms have taken one of the poorest, most backward countries on earth to what soon will the world's largest economy in a rather short period of time. Could the West's sluggish growth and high tax approach ever accomplish that? FUCK NO!! Let's give credit, where and when it is fucking due!! :x

CCP has developed the coastal cities with the money of the whole country and hasn't paid for what inhabitants deserve to get like education and unemployment insurance. luckily, the chairman of DEng has contributed the country with his ideas of capitalism. Nevertheless, corruption, food safety, and environment protection have become major issues in China since they were too quick to achieve the successes and to get instant profits.

We all know there is a culture of corruption in China. However, do you think the European model of no economic growth, high taxes and massive debt could have lifted hundreds of millions of people out of poverty? Not bloody likely!!

China is a model for developing countries. Personally, I think liberal democracy in the West is a not sustainable.

if China now starts developing interior cities and letting an almost billion of people out of starving and uneducated, remarkable economic growth must be further beyond China. higher tax to be paid in China is in effect to reach more remarkable achievement like it has done. more people could have got education and acceptable living standard, but no hell no, in interior cities people still earn 1.9 dollar daily.

Anonymous

if China now starts developing interior cities and letting a almost trillion of people out of starving and uneducated, remarkable economic growth must be further beyond China.

A trillion people?? :shock:

jaysings

if China now starts developing interior cities and letting a almost trillion of people out of starving and uneducated, remarkable economic growth must be further beyond China.

1.3 billion of popularity in China. who u have considered " super rich and wealth" are only 0.1% of those 0.3 trillion urban people. it's unarguable that some of people living in coastal cities are somewhat richer than most outside the country, but more people could have been like that because China owns abundant valuable resource to sustain the economy.

Anonymous

1.3 trillion of popularity in China. who u have considered " super rich and wealth" are only 0.1% of those 0.3 trillion urban people. it's unarguable that some of people living in coastal cities are somewhat richer than most outside the country, but more people could have been like that because China owns abundant valuable resource to sustain the economy.

Jay, it's about 1.3 billion people not 1.3 trillion.

jaysings

1.3 trillion of popularity in China. who u have considered " super rich and wealth" are only 0.1% of those 0.3 trillion urban people. it's unarguable that some of people living in coastal cities are somewhat richer than most outside the country, but more people could have been like that because China owns abundant valuable resource to sustain the economy.

sorry, I made a mistake. there is 1.3 billion people.

like few years ago, there was an earthquake happening in a city in Sichuan province. about 100 people were dead, mostly children, because the school buildings were found jerry-built that became the major factor causing the death of those kids. then the media appealed public to denote with money, but it was surprising that the budget of the government paying for rebuilding and aiding homeless people was not as much as it paid for the dinner spend of the inner party members

Anonymous

Not a problem Jay. Wanted to ask you though, do you think China's real estate bubble will burst? If so, when? If it happens it will be a shock to the global economy.

jaysings

Not a problem Jay. Wanted to ask you though, do you think China's real estate bubble will burst? If so, when? If it happens it will be a shock to the global economy.

It will happen one day. the government is legislating residential property registration

Anonymous

It will happen one day. the government is legislating residential property registration

My uncle is a factory manager in Dongguan and he too believes both the commercial and residential property markets are in trouble.

jaysings

My uncle is a factory manager in Dongguan and he too believes both the commercial and residential property markets are in trouble.

in fact the corrupting party members are in trouble. now they have to leave the records in which the government can trace them up

Anonymous

in fact the corrupting party members are in trouble. now they have to leave the records in which the government can trace them up

Of course Jay, how else can they keep tabs on em to make sure they are doing their jobs without a paper trail?

jaysings

Of course Jay, how else can they keep tabs on em to make sure they are doing their jobs without a paper trail?

I don't know how they work inside the party.