Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I am disappointed in comments made by Justin Trudeau

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2013, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"

in fact the corrupting party members are in trouble. now they have to leave the records in which the government can trace them up

Of course Jay, how else can they keep tabs on em to make sure they are doing their jobs without a paper trail?

I don't know how they work inside the party.

I am no expert either on the inner workings of the CCP. However, they are at least trying to bring some transparency into the way they carry out services. There is still an awful lot of behind the scenes blatant corruption, but in places like Shenzhen and Shanghai some experiments with accountability have paid off.

Odinson

I think the chinese are genetically more submissive than europeans. I wouldn´t take that factory working crap for a minute. Nor the robotic behaviour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I think the chinese are genetically more submissive than europeans. I wouldn´t take that factory working crap for a minute. Nor the robotic behaviour.

You would if you that all you know how to do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I think the chinese are genetically more submissive than europeans. I wouldn´t take that factory working crap for a minute. Nor the robotic behaviour.

Educated Chinese do not work in all those factories. They are filled with unskilled, countryside peasants.

I can't understand why so many Canadians are pissed about those repetitive, unskilled, mind-numbing jobs moving overseas. Who the fuck in their right mind would want to work in a factory? Ok for a developing country, but people in first world nations doing that?? :shock:

Odinson

Educated Chinese do not work in all those factories. They are filled with unskilled, countryside peasants.

I can't understand why so many Canadians are pissed about those repetitive, unskilled, mind-numbing jobs moving overseas. Who the fuck in their right mind would want to work in a factory? Ok for a developing country, but people in first world nations doing that?? :shock:

I had to do all kinds of shit when I was in my teens. I didn´t accept any help from my parents.

You must understand... The chinese economy will fall soon. It has nothing to do with you. You get your empowerement from within... And I´m not being zen about this, it is just something I have learned.

You are a fine ass piece of work..

I don´t think that Finland is taking over to help my cause... Fuck that! I´m on my own..

And the "white priviledge" thing... Yea it is fun to pay more because everybody thinks you are fucking rich because you are white.

Always expected to help. We europeans screwed your head really bad.

Odinson

Of course we have our factories which need workers.

White workers are usually alot more skilled.

You have only seen the lazy ass city girl airhead. Come here and you will wet your panties when you see a male doing his duty.

Maybe that is why Finland is one of the economies still keeping up against this commie scourge.

Commies are jealous of people whom do better than they do, you know.

You are far right in our standards but I bet you got shot down by whites when you said you are asian... Because you know.. We hate everybody.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

You have only seen the lazy ass city girl airhead. Come here and you will wet your panties when you see a male doing his duty.

Maybe that is why Finland is one of the economies still keeping up against this commie scourge.

You are far right in our standards but I bet you got shot down by whites when you said you are asian... Because you know.. We hate everybody.  :lol:

There's still a communist scourge Odinson?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There's still a communist scourge Odinson?

lol

Anonymous

JT is just too pretty for me.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9MX4oQengjvcUHd3WSG8vsY2dziLxrWBmwfUR24wltpT7LLxA">

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"JT is just too pretty for me.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9MX4oQengjvcUHd3WSG8vsY2dziLxrWBmwfUR24wltpT7LLxA">

Looks gay.

Anonymous

Looks gay.

He's not, but he is a pampered, narcissistic airhead born with a silver foot in his mouth. A Canadian version of Paris Hilton.

Odinson

Looks gay.

He's not, but he is a pampered, narcissistic airhead born with a silver foot in his mouth. A Canadian version of Paris Hilton.

So he is gay.

Odinson

Even the bitches looks are gay.

Put a wig on that guy and he will turn into a girl.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Even the bitches looks are gay.

Put a wig on that guy and he will turn into a girl.  :lol:

He actually has some muscle on him and can box. He beat the guy beside him in this image in a friendly match.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW6jS7wKFEFUM4_Z2OzmuI7o9bsJgJTl4pXxFzdhaFh0GsHoPD">

Anonymous

If I do vote Liberal in the next election it will be while holding my nose. Trudeau makes a lot of gaffes.