Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I am disappointed in comments made by Justin Trudeau

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2013, 04:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Even the bitches looks are gay.

Put a wig on that guy and he will turn into a girl.  :lol:

He actually has some muscle on him and can box. He beat the guy beside him in this image in a friendly match.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW6jS7wKFEFUM4_Z2OzmuI7o9bsJgJTl4pXxFzdhaFh0GsHoPD">

Oh come on shinnie... Clint Eastwood would beat those guys up even today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh come on shinnie... Clint Eastwood would beat those guys up even today.

The guy beside JT is a disgraced Canadian senator. He is an aboriginal, not particularly tall, but a strong athletic build. He looks like a GQ model even though he is about 40 years old. I was shocked when JT whipped him. Here's the round that JT put Brazeau away.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh come on shinnie... Clint Eastwood would beat those guys up even today.

The guy beside JT is a disgraced Canadian senator. He is an aboriginal, not particularly tall, but a strong athletic build. He looks like a GQ model even though he is about 40 years old. I was shocked when JT whipped him. Here's the round that JT put Brazeau away.

A bunch of tired punches. "strong athletic build" What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!!!!

Built like a homo.

It is time for the right wing to take over.

The aboriginals were treated as red skins by the european conquerors.

The Justin Bieber here looks like a frenchman or something from mediterranean.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh pffttt, that isn't boxing  :lol:

I´ve had gurlies attack me more fiercely than that...

Odinson

It is possible that a woman does not know what a real fight looks like.

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Justin Trudeau is macho cool

If JT becomes PM he will fuck us all. Hornung, you want to be literally fucked by him.

Odinson

If JT becomes PM he will fuck us all. Hornung, you want to be literally fucked by him.

I thought that was understood..

cc

If JT becomes PM he will fuck us all. Hornung,

you want to be literally fucked by him.
I'm guessin "in a heartbeat"

then be rolled over 360 and taken again

Say, now I have me wonderin Shen.  Can liberals get hard? Seems a contradiction to their overall persona.

I've never been even remotely attracted to one, so have no "hands on" experience.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

If JT becomes PM he will fuck us all. Hornung,

you want to be literally fucked by him.
I'm guessin "in a heartbeat"

then be rolled over 360 and taken again

Say, now I have me wonderin Shen.  Can liberals get hard? Seems a contradiction to their overall persona.

I've never been even remotely attracted to one, so have no "hands on" experience.

The Iron Chink attracted to a liberal? Not a fucking chance sister. I don't care how pretty this fucking pathetic douchebag is, he is the Paris Hilton of Canadian politics.

Odinson

Ummm are you objecting the whole party or this one man?

cc

Shen: I was not in the least implying that you would ever let a liberal touch you ... or get within 50 ft of you for that matter
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Liberal has so many meanings..

There´s too much trolling in the internet... Hard to see what everybody is really about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Shen: I was not in the least implying that you would ever let a liberal touch you ... or get within 50 ft of you for that matter

Yeah, I think you know me well enough by now. He's not my type to say the least.