Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Systemic Racisn Eh? Nigerin Immigrants Are Doing Very Well In The US

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2020, 05:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oak

Shen...they weren't ever an enslaved population with their culture stripped of them.

How can you not understand that we only allow educated Nigerians into the country to begin with?

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=372143 time=1595298374 user_id=3271
Shen...they weren't ever an enslaved population with their culture stripped of them.

How can you not understand that we only allow educated Nigerians into the country to begin with?

How many Black-Americans are former slaves? Probably the same number as Nigerian immigrants.

Are there no educated Black-Americans.

Oak

Who said you had to be a slave to be impacted by the racism in this country.  The Civil rights act were passed in 1964, that wasn't really a long time ago.  

If you see how hard right wingers try to keep up statues of traitors to the US to put blacks in their place, how can you think racism has been resolved?

Who said there weren't educated blacks?  There's a gap between whites and blacks that can't be denied.  And since you were kind enough to use Nigerians as a counter point, it's clearly not a genetic problem now is it?

What's the difference then?  Please provide a hypothesis.

Anonymous

Nigerian immigrants in Canada, do very well..

But, not all African countries' immigrants have the same outcomes..

Nigerian culture emphasizes higher education..

Which is the same reason not all Asian countries' immigrants have the same outcomes..

So, Shen is right, it's not racism, systemic or whatever Americans want to call it that holds people back.

Oak

Blacks in America haven't been African for hundreds of years.

Asian culture is almost 6,000 years old.  I'm sure somewhere in your timeline, you didn't give two fucks for education either.

Open your minds and learn to look at all kinds of reasons that a culture is where it's at.

Anonymous

I read somewhere that Blacks have an average IQ of 80, and this is why many will often fail to succeed in White (or Asian) nations where 100 IQ is average...

Anonymous

Hey Oak, what race are Nigerians. If the reason such a large percentage of African-Americans are fuck ups is because of their skin colour than why are Nigerians leaving them in the dust. Do Nigerians bleach their skin the colour of those privileged whites when they apply for a job. Funny, white Americans don't discriminate against Nigerians who usually have darker than African-Americans.

cc

Quote from: Mel post_id=372150 time=1595300233
I read somewhere that Blacks have an average IQ of 80, and this is why many will often fail to succeed in White (or Asian) nations where 100 IQ is average...

Stormfront is always a reliable source  :001_rolleyes:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=372156 time=1595301083 user_id=88
Quote from: Mel post_id=372150 time=1595300233

:laugh:

Anonymous

Being raised in stable, loving two parent families has a much greater determination in future success than race or historic persecution.

Anonymous

I worked and lived in Nigeria. I had a few Nigerian girlfriends. If Oak understood their culture she would get why they succeed. Some tribes a lot more than others.

Blacks in the US should be blaming and then leaving the Democratic Party. They are the culprits why so many blacks are falling through the cracks.

Anonymous

This is what I am talking about.

Democratic Mayors Avoiding Responsibility For Cities 'Wrecked By Violence And Lawlessness'

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/19/ken-blackwell-democratic-mayors-lawlessness/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=iecys.VfHVeNW6pC2ZoSJiJPiR2V12W9N5sxPiER">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/19/ken- ... W9N5sxPiER">https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/19/ken-blackwell-democratic-mayors-lawlessness/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=iecys.VfHVeNW6pC2ZoSJiJPiR2V12W9N5sxPiER

Ken Blackwell, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights and currently a senior fellow at the Family Research Council, spoke with the Daily Caller's Vince Coglianese about violence in Democrat-run cities, the Black Lives Matter movement and more.

Civil unrest and violence continue throughout the nation, including in many major cities such as Portland, Oregon.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=372156 time=1595301083 user_id=88

I also read somewhere that Jews have a gene which makes them excel at trickery and deceit.  Jewish trickery.  However, those that are Jew-wise can usually spot Jewish trickery...

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/108191444_3561571847203428_7659360198572325968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=2KWff3NcwMMAX9kZi_K&_nc_oc=AQnv5C2VrcfiDRm3U52zNR1P2FnJW1fmc4XcbBtdjaTut5FFr3Xye_Lg-FZpvW3BesCUjT1U1Kibf4RoVw9l9ev5&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=af1cf3188b95e164457bbc92e81f5af8&oe=5F3C8A64">

Odinson

The nigerian government is not in control over large areas of the country.

Minimum control or no control over bulk of the country.

The oil industry is like a life-support machine keeping a dead man alive.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview