Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Should Odinson be banned?

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should Odinson be banned and for how long?

one day
0 (0%)
one week
1 (6.3%)
one month
0 (0%)
permanent
4 (25%)
he should not be banned
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"I agree with cc but that also goes hand in hand with his attacks on Shen Li, her husband and her child. Shen is a big tough girl and can handle herself but the blatantly racist insinuation that her husband is somehow inferior because of his race is absolutely unacceptable. It all smacks of obsessive jealously to me and IMHO there is NO place for that kind of weird childish and distrubing crap around here or anywhere for that matter.

She is a big dumb girl. He is inferior.  UFC likes a unconcious nigger.

The reign of niggers is OVER!  Their succes is a lie anyway.

Okay, I changed my mind. WILL Somebody PLEASE perma-ban this racist/sexist asshole.

The clown never learns his lesson that is for sure.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"I had a request to ban Odinson permanently..

I will be discuss this with Romero, but I want to get some feedback from all of you..

I know we are a tiny little forum, so losing one poster no matter how objectionable their posts will be noticed.

The needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many or the one.... In other words Fashy, OBI needs to learn some damn respect. I have him on Block anyway, but I don't think his behavior towards Shen and all the Racism would be tolerated on any forum.

I have all the faith in Romero to make the right choice

just sayin.

cc

Quote"I have him on Block anyway"

Now, why didn't I think of that before?

It would be wise not to attempt to answer that question :D
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I will be discuss this with Romero, but I want to get some feedback from all of you..

I know we are a tiny little forum, so losing one poster no matter how objectionable their posts will be noticed.

The needs of the few out weigh the needs of the many or the one.... In other words Fashy, OBI needs to learn some damn respect. I have him on Block anyway, but I don't think his behavior towards Shen and all the Racism would be tolerated on any forum.

just sayin.

I agree Keeps, he needs to go and permanently. He had enough chances to redeem himself already. In the meantime, I would encourage you to take the pledge and agree not to respond to any of his silliness. Then again you have him on block anyway.

Obvious Li

there are so many dipshits posting on these forums that i'm somewhat ambivalent about banning this particular dipshit...however, Fash just say the word and he is history.... no problem

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"there are so many dipshits posting on these forums that i'm somewhat ambivalent about banning this particular dipshit...however, Fash just say the word and he is history.... no problem

My preference is not to ban anyone Mr. Obvious Li..

Deleting objectionable posts is what I would like to do..

But I will respect what forum members decide to do about Odinson..

Whatever they decide to do is fine with me.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"there are so many dipshits posting on these forums that i'm somewhat ambivalent about banning this particular dipshit...however, Fash just say the word and he is history.... no problem

ya me too..the problem is that all his posts are objectionable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ya me too..the problem is that all his posts are objectionable

That is what Shen Li has said to me too..

She is terribly upset about what he posted both here and on Vancouver Forum last night..

While waiting the results of this poll, can I ask you to immediately delete any of his posts that in your opinion go too far?

I thank you for your cooperation.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "jaysings"I hope he can be allowed to stay here as long as he stops making personal remarks on shen li and anyone having taken his curse before. I feel that,actually, he isn't a bad ass because he is always nice to me. so if he won't lapse into cursing people on here again, I hope shen li can give him a chance.

I enjoy peaceful, so I hope peace won't be spoiled

Odinson is only a rambling drunken mess. He's like that alcoholic uncle that your mother would never let look after you when you were a kid. He's a kitten that sees a Bengal tiger when he looks in the mirror. Don't ban the foolish toothless tiger.

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "jaysings"I hope he can be allowed to stay here as long as he stops making personal remarks on shen li and anyone having taken his curse before. I feel that,actually, he isn't a bad ass because he is always nice to me. so if he won't lapse into cursing people on here again, I hope shen li can give him a chance.

I enjoy peaceful, so I hope peace won't be spoiled

Odinson is only a rambling drunken mess. He's like that alcoholic uncle that your mother would never let look after you when you were a kid. He's a kitten that sees a Bengal tiger when he looks in the mirror. Don't ban the foolish toothless tiger.

No I see just Juha.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Okay, I changed my mind. WILL Somebody PLEASE perma-ban this racist/sexist asshole.

For telling the truth? It hurts?

The only thing that "hurts" is watching you make a complete ass out of yourself. It's rather painful to watch. :(

You need to be banned. If I was a more optimistic person I would hope that when you finally wake up from your drunken rage you will realize how ignorant you are but I'm not going to be holding my breath on that one.

I think this shit is funny.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"

just sayin.

I agree Keeps, he needs to go and permanently. He had enough chances to redeem himself already. In the meantime, I would encourage you to take the pledge and agree not to respond to any of his silliness. Then again you have him on block anyway.

You females are the same in anywhere.  :D

Anonymous

I have to say, I am really, REALLY disappointed in the results. I guess we are stuck with this douchebag odinstain. Thanks for your votes VF assholes. :x

Annie

Just reading this poll now, and at first I was gonna vote for one day but....after seeing the other comments by Odinson, I'm not sure he should have a place here. If someone can't respect and play nice with others, then that child should be removed and given a time out. Odinson, you've been a bad boy  :(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I voted for a week, and then maybe he will have learned a lesson and want to come back and behave himself? If not then ban for good? Just my opinion. Like baseball, three strikes and you're out!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous