Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Drove into Nelson tonight...

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 03:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

And this forum has still blanketed banned IP's from there.  The entire West Koots is blanketed banned on this forum now, meaning you can't even read the board!   :laugh:

Frood

Thank goodness you have l33t IP changing ninja skills... ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375485 time=1597306953 user_id=1676

That's exactly what I had to do so I could browse this dump, while consuming a gourmet pizza pie!

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=375487 time=1597307598
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375485 time=1597306953 user_id=1676

That's exactly what I had to do so I could browse this dump, while consuming a gourmet pizza pie!

...and l33t mad pizza eating skillz while l33t typing skillz to boot!  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Blurt

Quote from: MelDrove into Nelson tonight...

And how did Nelson react? Did he find it painful? Did he throw you off his back?

Please tell me you wore a rubber, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

There are 10 Koreans in Nelson. As long as you don't live near them your dog is safe. I don't know how many Swiss people are in Nelson so be careful.

cc

QuoteThere are 10 Koreans in Nelson

Absolutely intriguing

I learn so much in this sub

Now that I know this, I'll keep my Uzi on the front seat and my dog in the back when I go there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Demographics post_id=375579 time=1597351153
There are 10 Koreans in Nelson. As long as you don't live near them your dog is safe. I don't know how many Swiss people are in Nelson so be careful.

There was a bus at Best Western in Nelson with Korean tourists..

I wonder if they went to the Japanese ramen restuarant owned by Koreans.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375588 time=1597352735 user_id=3254

Maybe the 10 Korean people in Nelson advertise their restaurant to Korean tourists?

Also, there are 100 Swiss people in Nelson, so if your dog goes missing blame the Swiss families before pointing your finger at the Korean one.

There are currently  no Uruguayans in Nelson.  :sad:

Anonymous

Its not a multicultural utopia yet

Yolande Christelle Doe dreads going to the local grocery store.

She worries about the racism her daughter is routinely exposed to while playing in the park. Doe's been racially profiled, exposed to strangers' hatred and has even been ostracized within her own family.

All of this makes her extremely angry, and she's not alone in feeling like Nelson has a long way to go to address ongoing racism locally. As one of the approximately 50 people that attended a dialogue on race at the youth centre Wednesday evening, she shared stories of what her day to day life is like.

"The one thing I notice that's insidious is the glares, the weird stares from the older generation. Obviously I want to have a good day but then someone decides to stare me down for no other reason than I'm a minority in their field of view. It's hard on me," she said.

"When I got involved with my partner it wasn't a wonderful meeting of culture. It wasn't an easy blending. We had to elope to be a family. There's the world I want to live in and want to believe in, but every day I'm being reminded constantly that I don't live in that world."

She's incensed that she has to explain other people's hatred to her eight-year-old daughter.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=375588 time=1597352735 user_id=3254

The ethnic barrier around places like the Kootenays exists only if you compare it to major cities like Vancouver. There is not a town in Canada with a population over ten thousand that is one hundred per cent white native born Canadians. And in a decade or two there may not even be one that is majority white. Suck it up or emigrate. I am emigrating, but not just because of mass immigration.

cc

I think its about time to end the creepy lowlife nazi spoiled brat's prime agenda slop spewed here over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over

He has his very own bucket of trash which draws the worse of the worse .. when they don't follow him here .. although I suspect a hell of a lot of them are actually  him on both sites

This started out as a good  area for posters to play as adults till he set out to turn it into a site like his own and ruin it for "real people"  posters

That's my 2 shekels worth
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I wonder if Yolande Christelle Doe knows the Real Woman?

Remember, Doe Knows.

Anonymous

You get your ass home right now or I'll cut your nuts of

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375612 time=1597367912 user_id=88
I think its about time to end the creepy lowlife nazi spoiled brat's prime agenda slop spewed here over and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over  and over

He has his very own bucket of trash which draws the worse of the worse .. when they don't follow him here .. although I suspect a hell of a lot of them are actually  him on both sites

This started out as a good  area for posters to play as adults till he set out to turn it into a site like his own and ruin it for "real people"  posters

That's my 2 shekels worth

You're right cc.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview