Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why Asian guys look so effeminate

Started by Kala, November 22, 2013, 11:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"Personally I would have already deleted the thread, it is insulting, but it's been let go.

There are many threads and posts here that should be deleted they are so offensive..

Because we are so small, it is difficult to do that..

Vancouver Forum is busy enough they could do that, but it would be difficult for us

I understand what you are saying, but that Kala is a one octave singer with one song in it's head. Is the forum any better with it being here? Not my decison I know, but something you have probably asked yourself too Fash.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"[/b]

There are many threads and posts here that should be deleted they are so offensive..

Because we are so small, it is difficult to do that..

Vancouver Forum is busy enough they could do that, but it would be difficult for us

that is why you have your forum...and we have ours.....you are encouraged to not post here if you don't like the content......the reason this is an active forum is because everyone here is allowed to say pretty much anything they like with out censorship....Fash is to be commended for allowing such an open environment.....VF has become a shithole for the very reason that a select few of the clique decide what is acceptable or not....if you bow down before the three queens and their gay friends you are in...if you don't you are out....that is why anyone even semi normal no longer posts there.

I assume you mean Ms. evs is one of them..

Who would the other two be according to you?

Eves/mimi/ghost are the three queens and their gay friends are Blurt/BGB/EU/ and the list of sycophants that bow down before them is long and boring

Anonymous

that is why you have your forum...and we have ours.....you are encouraged to not post here if you don't like the content......the reason this is an active forum is because everyone here is allowed to say pretty much anything they like with out censorship....Fash is to be commended for allowing such an open environment.....VF has become a shithole for the very reason that a select few of the clique decide what is acceptable or not....if you bow down before the three queens and their gay friends you are in...if you don't you are out....that is why anyone even semi normal no longer posts there.

Eves/mimi/ghost are the three queens and their gay friends are Blurt/BGB/EU/ and the list of sycophants that bow down before them is long and boring

They seem to be friends and might know each other off that forum too..

There is nothing wrong with that.

Odinson

Green skin, fat ass and Mimi rule that forum...

All of them are commies.

Odinson

Green skin, fat ass and Mimi rule that forum...

All of them are commies.

Odinson

Look like this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P4vRUBgZhaQ/TKQmL_b_r8I/AAAAAAAAAOA/vHRIgMHOMCk/s1600/HAGAR_THE_HORRIBLE.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Green skin, fat ass and Mimi rule that forum...

All of them are commies.

Only one of them is a commie, but she is also as erratic as you are. Ghost loves money as much as I do.  Mimi, I have no idea.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Green skin, fat ass and Mimi rule that forum...

All of them are commies.

Only one of them is a commie, but she is also as erratic as you are. Ghost loves money as much as I do.  Mimi, I have no idea.

I have a hard time thinking you as people.

Ghost is ugly. Evie is a full blown ugly, green skin commie refugee and Mimi is just annoying. Kinda like Annie but annoying. Oskie is drunk, meltsie is too. Lochdub is a fella.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"Green skin????

Her skin is green and eyeballs yellow... She looks like a russkie.

Odinson

My father called my russian language teacher full blown russkie because she had those characteristics.

Odinson

I have always been a sorry looking piece of trash... I just attract females.

They just come speak to me.

Anonymous

Odinson thinks there are aliens posting here?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Russkie aliens from the planet russkieland.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Russkie aliens...

Nyet