The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: Dove post_id=380881 time=1600222793 user_id=3266
For the record I never wanted to run a board.

For all the reasons we are seeing here. People dislike other people, they hate eachother, they have some ongoing issue and it sucks getting thrown in the center of it.

So if I'm gonna be the other admin with Big there will be no favoritism, everyone can come and post, the board will be open to viewing, and TOS violations only will be dealt with. It will be fair and it will be balanced.

Anyone can come post there. If you dont like someone, block them. Everyone seems fine having accounts at this board.....but it's some huge issue if SG opens? No.

Seaboobs isnt happening though. He can stay gone. Fuck Seaboobs. Everyone else is fine.

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not glad anyone is gone and I'm not getting enmeshed in some melodrama over it. I love Flea too death and she wanted a break and didnt wanna deal with running a board. It's a pain the fucking ass. I'm happy that board did not close.

That's all I'm gonna say about this. You wanna post at SG, post at SG. I dont give a fuck about alliances. If you dont wanna be there, dont be there. I like all you. Except Seaboobs. Fuck Seaboobs. Fuck him in his raw Seaboobied vagina.

That is all.

You have a bad actor you invited that likes posting personal information about people in order to bully them.  I'm sorry you can't see how bad that is for a community.

Poppy

you will have to wait till sunday and see if KM's board is a go.

at ft everyone gets along, so sad to see people fighting at sg.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=380877 time=1600222177 user_id=3271
Quote from: Murdock post_id=380873 time=1600221812 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380865 time=1600221092 user_id=3271
Quote from: Dove post_id=380860 time=1600220890 user_id=3266
You people are all insane.

You know that right?

No, Dove. There is only one nutcase.

No one said anything to Murdock at all.   She came here starting shit.  

That is the beginning and end of the problem.

Oh how cute... now the culprit is going to play the doe eyed Bambi card and roll over and play victim bwahahahhahah!

YOU drug this shit back here AFTER I laughed at your tailspin following Farmer registering at SG... an event that I was not there for.  How dare I have a laugh at your expense!!!!!  You're the mighty Oak and no one on the internet fucks with you or you'll call the cops or text bomb then all night until they want to gouge their eyes out with pencils!!! *gigglesnortz*  

Have we reached the point in this program where you bawl your eyes out and assault a bag of Oreos with double fists?

Where did I post about Farmer here?  Can you link that?

sure... I'll get right on that.......

pffft  :001_rolleyes:

I'll give you your first clue since you have NONE...

It's real easy to fuck with someone when your first interaction in about... awww sheit, is it 8 months now?  I can't remember... but your first response was "fuck off, cunt" because I giggled at something.  To state the blatantly obvious, you're not cut out for this game and you never have been.  

I had no clue you were going to try to drag Flea into this... but you lack boundaries.  I used to feed you comebacks while you were battling her on SG less than a year ago and this is what you've become since then?  You're a two faced cunt who plays the middle.  You have ZERO loyalty for anyone.  

My advice to you is this ~ the forums are evolving post riga mortis.  You're always gonna need backup if you don't learn to

fight on your own and that makes you weak.  

That's my $0.02 and I don't need change  :wink:

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=380891 time=1600223889 user_id=3287
you will have to wait till sunday and see if KM's board is a go.

at ft everyone gets along, so sad to see people fighting at sg.

I even try with Vitty the ex pig...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=380889 time=1600223555 user_id=3271

For all the reasons we are seeing here. People dislike other people, they hate eachother, they have some ongoing issue and it sucks getting thrown in the center of it.

So if I'm gonna be the other admin with Big there will be no favoritism, everyone can come and post, the board will be open to viewing, and TOS violations only will be dealt with. It will be fair and it will be balanced.

Anyone can come post there. If you dont like someone, block them. Everyone seems fine having accounts at this board.....but it's some huge issue if SG opens? No.

Seaboobs isnt happening though. He can stay gone. Fuck Seaboobs. Everyone else is fine.

I'm not mad at anyone and I'm not glad anyone is gone and I'm not getting enmeshed in some melodrama over it. I love Flea too death and she wanted a break and didnt wanna deal with running a board. It's a pain the fucking ass. I'm happy that board did not close.

That's all I'm gonna say about this. You wanna post at SG, post at SG. I dont give a fuck about alliances. If you dont wanna be there, dont be there. I like all you. Except Seaboobs. Fuck Seaboobs. Fuck him in his raw Seaboobied vagina.

That is all.

You have a bad actor you invited that likes posting personal information about people in order to bully them.  I'm sorry you can't see how bad that is for a community.

Post proof that I ever did what you're claiming.  

Oh wait.. you can't because it doesn't exist.

Frood

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380892 time=1600223907 user_id=3229

You know that right?

Oh how cute... now the culprit is going to play the doe eyed Bambi card and roll over and play victim bwahahahhahah!

YOU drug this shit back here AFTER I laughed at your tailspin following Farmer registering at SG... an event that I was not there for.  How dare I have a laugh at your expense!!!!!  You're the mighty Oak and no one on the internet fucks with you or you'll call the cops or text bomb then all night until they want to gouge their eyes out with pencils!!! *gigglesnortz*  

Have we reached the point in this program where you bawl your eyes out and assault a bag of Oreos with double fists?

It's real easy to fuck with someone when your first interaction in about... awww sheit, is it 8 months now?  I can't remember... but your first response was "fuck off, cunt" because I giggled at something.  To state the blatantly obvious, you're not cut out for this game and you never have been.  

I had no clue you were going to try to drag Flea into this... but you lack boundaries.  I used to feed you comebacks while you were battling her on SG less than a year ago and this is what you've become since then?  You're a two faced cunt who plays the middle.  You have ZERO loyalty for anyone.  

My advice to you is this ~ the forums are evolving post riga mortis.  You're always gonna need backup if you don't learn to

That's my $0.02 and I don't need change   :dash1:  :wink:

Most latinas don't do loyalty very well... Flea isn't too bad, though. She's even loyal to that moron Benzover...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380896 time=1600224103 user_id=1676

You know that right?

Most latinas don't do loyalty very well... Flea isn't too bad, though. She's even loyal to that moron Benzover...

We are fiercely loyal. You fight, I fight. You kill, I dog the hole. Like that
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=380875 time=1600222038 user_id=1676
Shen Li once gobbled on the Colonel's cock till all the white bread stuffing erupted on her face and lady gravy ran down her toothpick legs.

True story

That's hot.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380898 time=1600224211 user_id=2845

You know that right?

To your family, ethnicity....sure....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380844 time=1600219668 user_id=2845
Already going the PI route. Some things never change

Is Poofer starting his forum or not? I might just have to burst everyone's bubble and start a new one.

Yup.

Mod panel?

Oak

You know that right?

What I posted was that Flea was never going to stay on a forum with you. That's been true for about two years now.  That has nothing to do with me.  I just have that knowledge from what she has shared in the past.  I can comment on discussions that have been publicly posted on any forum I'm a member of.  That is all I did.  

That is entirely separate from your nuttiness.  You can laugh all you want at me for protecting my family by calling on a doxxer that posted a picture of my home.  I would do it the same again.  And, nutbag, doxxing is illegal and there is a reason for it.  There are crazy and violent people and we don't know who they are until they hurt people.  So, you can laugh, but I went to the authorities.

I did not call his wife to create drama with his family. He was held accountable by the authorities for his behavior.

That is the proper way to deal with a doxxer or a stalker.  I'm an adult, not a gossipy e-mistress that interferes with a marriage.

Oak

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=380898 time=1600224211 user_id=2845

You know that right?

You digging or am I?

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman post_id=380909 time=1600224483 user_id=1689
Look at all the gals here tonight.  :evilthoughts2:

Everyone follows the Queen Bee
<t></t>

Oak

Quote from: Murdock post_id=380895 time=1600224035 user_id=3229
Quote from: Oak post_id=380889 time=1600223555 user_id=3271

That is all.

Post proof that I ever did what you're claiming.  

Oh wait.. you can't because it doesn't exist.

Yeah, your forum is closed.  All the posts have gone poof.

But you and I both know it's true.   ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview