News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10361
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:36:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I predict that, before the end of the month...

Started by Blurt, September 12, 2020, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I gather Mel was here early this morning playing the same broken record.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=380483 time=1600077607
I know.  I was happy hosting with Evs, until she wanted to place ads on my forum.  Since she was still talking shit about me on her forum, while I was permabanned also, but yet I'm good enough to run a sub that brought in more posters than all these forums combined (not everyone was Mel that posted there)...

She should have left it alone.  She placed the ads, and I would remove them.  Placed ads, and I'd remove them again.

It was off to a good start, but I would not let her monetize a platform that brought in hits, under her grandiose conditions.  She should've just left it alone.

She probably regrets interfering with that sub now.  Herself and I know just how many posters migrated there...

ac_toofunny  Yeah, the scatophiles, feebs, Hitler Youth wannabes and the ever present fart sniffers loved it (your kind of people). Too bad you didn't have the fucking balls to keep it online when you got trolled by me and others. It appears that your skin is far too thin for you to run a successful forum. You're a drunken faggot and that's about it.

As Soul's old flame used to say..."Harden the fuck up".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Alt post_id=380500 time=1600080857
=== You know, like Peaches was talking about you moron.

Quote from: cc post_id=380509 time=1600088021 user_id=88
===

Peaches is correct. It's the same story regurgitated for years

===

FFS people, how about some thread discipline??  I made one comment about Mel, not even a hostile one really, and y'all be moving it to a different thread tryna start up some shit.  Me and Mel have always just left one another alone.  I think we both have enough internet enemies already.

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=380527 time=1600097941 user_id=2013

===

===

FFS people, how about some thread discipline??  I made one comment about Mel, not even a hostile one really, and y'all be moving it to a different thread tryna start up some shit.  Me and Mel have always just left one another alone.  I think we both have enough internet enemies already.

You posted it. Everybody that can read(sorry Seamoron) agrees. It's now fair game.

cc

===

===

I understand cleanly what you are saying, This is not a "discipline" sub  .. never was intended to be

Picking on the Village Idiot is a very  old and established tradition

Each has their own motivation from trivial to extremely serious
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=380528 time=1600098428 user_id=2015

===

===

You posted it. Everybody that can read(sorry Seamoron) agrees. It's now fair game.

I understand the rules just fine.  Wanna tell me WHAT game exactly that it's "fair game" for?

Rules are one thing, civil behavior is another.  And cross posting because one is too lazy to argue in the appropriate thread, well that's not civil behavior and it's why moderators get tired.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=380535 time=1600099349 user_id=2013

===

===

I understand the rules just fine.  Wanna tell me WHAT game exactly that it's "fair game" for?

Rules are one thing, civil behavior is another.  And cross posting because one is too lazy to argue in the appropriate thread, well that's not civil behavior and it's why moderators get tired.

If you don't want to quoted, than think twice before hitting submit. Simple really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=380538 time=1600099499 user_id=2015

===

===

If you don't want to quoted, than think twice before hitting submit. Simple really.

I think you're missing my point.  I have no objection to being quoted, and I do object to individual posters playing Moderator by CROSSPOSTING my remarks.

cc

I'm a tad confused. What exactly do you mean by "CROSSPOSTING"?

I tend to follow decent people's wishes, but I have to know and understand specifically what they are

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=380540 time=1600100350 user_id=88
What exactly does "CROSSPOSTING" mean?

Who knows or cares. This is a guy who thinks a lonely pathetic repetetive crying drunk causes us a lot of angst.

cc

Ya. It's not angst for sure .. "Earned" ridicule  would work

That's why I stated "Picking on the Village Idiot"

Renee

Quote from: Peaches post_id=380539 time=1600099820 user_id=2013
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=380538 time=1600099499 user_id=2015

===

===

I think you're missing my point.  I have no objection to being quoted, and I do object to individual posters playing Moderator by CROSSPOSTING my remarks.

So you think your statements should exist in the vacuum of the one single thread that you made them in and quoting you outside that thread is a no-no?

If that was the case then you could take multiple positions on the same subject in different threads and no other poster would have the ability to call you out on whatever bullshit you wanted to perpetrate....Yeah, that's not going to happen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Aw, so that's what he meant by CROSSPOSTING  .. thread to thread, same site or sub

Wasn't sure if he mean cross forum quotes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview