Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Holy Cow! Brains of Men & Women are "Wired Differently"

Started by cc, December 04, 2013, 01:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Meaning women are more stupid in matters of everyday life. More smarter in useless things..

Goddamn I love these stats...

It says women have better memories and I would not consider that a useless thing.

true...women never ever ever ever forget a fucking thing and look for any excuse to bring up some obscure fuck up you did even if happened a hundred years agoand you have done yeomans penance for said fuckup...doesn't matter..they still want to bust your balls about it

Oh wait a minute here OL. Guys can hold a grudge a long fucking time too.

keeper

Do you see all the Blue activity on the mens side? Yup. Men, Thinking all the time we are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Do you see all the Blue activity on the mens side? Yup. Men, Thinking all the time we are.

What are you guys thinking about? Big boobs, NFL, big boobs, NHL, big boobs, monster trucks, big boobs, golf, big boobs?

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"Do you see all the Blue activity on the mens side? Yup. Men, Thinking all the time we are.

What are you guys thinking about? Big boobs, NFL, big boobs, NHL, big boobs, monster trucks, big boobs, golf, big boobs?

I look at the eyes  ;)  Both of them

cc

LOL
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

mostly..legs,ass,legs ass,money,legs,ass, beer, legs ass, legs ass, sunshine, legs ass....you get the picture.... :mrgreen:

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

mostly..legs,ass,legs ass,money,legs,ass, beer, legs ass, legs ass, sunshine, legs ass....you get the picture.... :mrgreen:

Yeah, I see a pattern developing. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not boobs? And here boobs are my biggest "ass"et

Sorry, this isn't true unless there's pictures... Please.  :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sorry, this isn't true unless there's pictures... Please.  :P

Why, looking for a new av? ;)

cc

Obvious Li

i'm stuck at 32C...anything more than that is overkill............sorry... :ugeek:

cc

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Shucks. Lost a good one

ya..but but but...there's still legs,ass, money,beer,sunshine...nest-ce-pas

cc