Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Who is the Most Mentally Ill Poster on These Forums

Started by Anonymous, October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who is the Most Mentally Ill Poster on These Forums

Mel the unhinged misogynist
14 (87.5%)
Eddie the Stalker
2 (12.5%)
Joe the Virgin
0 (0%)
Scouse the Nazi Mouse
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 01, 2020, 08:55:34 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385185 time=1601611140 user_id=88
The Liverpool Lollipop is close second for nutsy/nasty - apparently he used "Lounge" info outside of lounge (I think we were told that?)

Yes, about me. I caused his legendary tear filled meltie.

Apparently he pawned what questionable ethics he had for some meth and a can of Carlsberg.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=385189 time=1601611848 user_id=1676
The Lollipop has a closet boner for me...

No closet can hold him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385196 time=1601612332 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=385189 time=1601611848 user_id=1676
The Lollipop has a closet boner for me...

No closet can hold him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :laugh3:

He needs to come out to his Gran. The semen pooling on her green pleather couch whenever he gets board aroused is eating a hole through it...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I know virgin Joe was shown the door. But. I though Scouse could post here. I saw the Mel Gibson handle spamming up the board like the mental case always does just two days ago, so I know he can post here.

Anonymous

It must really bother all of you that I am likely better off financially than all of you and am likely in superior physical shape to all of you as well. My doctor tells me I am as fit as an olympic athlete. Mentally? I have been doing pretty good. I think I have conquered all of my demons. I feel at peace. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=385212 time=1601617494
It must really bother all of you that I am likely better off financially than all of you and am likely in superior physical shape to all of you as well. My doctor tells me I am as fit as an olympic athlete. Mentally? I have been doing pretty good. I think I have conquered all of my demons. I feel at peace. Sorry to burst your bubble.

We've seen your picture Eddie. You are short, ugly, no muscle, bad skin and look like a mutant. But, the worst thing about being you is, is that you are a convicted broke stalker living on government handouts. Which is why you blindly shill for progs like a trained little weiner dog.

Anonymous

Six feet tall and a lean 200 pounds. I am what I am. Not a day goes by when women don't flirt with me and try to get with me. Many guys online are jealous of me. It happens in person every day of my life also. Guys will be walking down the street with their girlfriends and suddenly they will see me and just blush and flirt. The boyfriends notice it and go into a rage. Like it is my fault so being so attractive. Every job and every time I take post secondary courses. Constantly. Women just want me.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=385216 time=1601618188
Six feet tall and a lean 200 pounds. I am what I am. Not a day goes by when women don't flirt with me and try to get with me. Many guys online are jealous of me. It happens in person every day of my life also. Guys will be walking down the street with their girlfriends and suddenly they will see me and just blush and flirt. The boyfriends notice it and go into a rage. Like it is my fault so being so attractive. Every job and every time I take post secondary courses. Constantly. Women just want me.

Five foot eight, bad acne. concave chest, greasy hair, bony girl arms, no pecs and not allowed within five hundred feet of any female by court order. Remeber, we've seen what a hideous little troll you are eddo.

cc

The Liverpool Lollipop made 2 threads from his official handle last night (or night before) I'm not sure which ... in Rejected

No one replied and I switched threads quickly  ... didn't see him after that

Likely testing the waters .. or in his sick mind thinking he's remind us he could use his handle

I'll fess up - His vote was from me

This is funny - When he posted, he used a stereotype German nazi image for his avy .. Frkn hilarious for our silly Liverpool Lollipop Limy wannabe kraut
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Only in your deluded head.

Take your meds, they're court ordered.

Anonymous

Take your meds. The delusions are getting strong again.

Renee

I see you are still a pathological liar and the narcissism still comes in unstoppable and overwhelming waves...I guess nothing ever changes no matter the amount of therapy or the meds..

BTW, how come you are out from under Evs skirt?...Don't tell me she finally took a hedge trimmer to her pubes and now you have nothing to swing from? You must feel lost,...you poor razor blade covered little thing.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I don't understand the stories and boasting..

Save that for people he knows.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview