Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Merry Christmas week to everyone here

Started by Frost, December 23, 2013, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hornung

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"Merry Christmas all, I hope you have the best Christmas, and new year ever.

Take care, and don't eat to much good stuff :)

The very merriest of Christmases to you Mr. Blue Frost.

:)

Fashionista is a racist, sinophobic, twirlybrained, cyberbully, fucked in the head, fruitcake moron who will spend Christmas in jail for bullying me and telling the lies about my mental health.

Annie

Merry Christmas everyone, please be safe out there and nice to each other.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

So Joe and EU are banned but not the shithead Hornung...

I think Joes questions on why women do not wear bras are very interesting.

Women do not wear bras because their hard nipples signal males that she wants to mate. Its like in this document about gorillas I saw on animal planet. The horny female gorilla just came to this a-male whom was just chilling and eating. The gorilla female was making all kinds of horny sounds. Then the gorilla male just mounted that female aka sent the bitch on a wheelchair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Merry Christmas everyone, please be safe out there and nice to each other.

Ah, thank ya Annie and right back at ya.

I am pretty sure only SMP and Green_Hornet are banned by Romero/Fash. Gordo was banned by OL, but I am sure Joe and EU are not banned at all. In fact, Fash closed emptied the cells of the Special Ed Dept.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be offline starting tonight until after Boxing Day..

At this time I would like to wish a very warm and special Christmas to our regulars Romero, Shen Li, Odinson, Mr. Obvious Li, Ms. Renee, Ms. cc li tarte, Ms. Annie, jaysings and seoulbro..

It has been my pleasure to have interacted with each an every one of you..

To our occasional posters Ms. bb, Mr. Wulf, Mr. Blue Frost, Pinay, Chickenfeets, Ms. Berry Sweet, Ms. Asal. EU, Mr. Leopardsocks, Gary Oak, Zetsu, Saltydog, I wish you the very best for the new year and I hope we can see more of you.

To everyone and anyone I may have missed the very best of this wonderful holiday..

God bless you all.

Left out as usual, Way to make me feel Welcome Fash.

Merry ah pffttttt

have a good one.

Odinson

Thats because you are not welcome. You were born into this world for nothing.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Keeper. Fash is a good girl, but also it seems busy as hell. I mist have been an oversight.

Frost

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blue"Merry Christmas all, I hope you have the best Christmas, and new year ever.

Take care, and don't eat to much good stuff :)

Merry Christmas Blue. I should drop by your forum and say hello. I don't know if I can remember my pw though :?:

You can reset the password I think, if not I can PM one to you if you wish.

Anyhow merry Christmas seoulbro, I hope it's a good one for you, and everyone.

cc

Let me try to make up for it Keeps

[size=150]Merry Christmas Keeper[/size]

[size=150]and to YOU Blue!![/size]

[size=150]And to ALL of You [/size]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I will be offline starting tonight until after Boxing Day..

At this time I would like to wish a very warm and special Christmas to our regulars Keeper, Romero, Shen Li, Odinson, Mr. Obvious Li, Ms. Renee, Ms. cc li tarte, Ms. Annie, jaysings and seoulbro..

It has been my pleasure to have interacted with each an every one of you..

To our occasional posters Ms. bb, Mr. Wulf, Mr. Blue Frost, Pinay, Chickenfeets, Ms. Berry Sweet, Ms. Asal. EU, Mr. Leopardsocks, Gary Oak, Zetsu, Saltydog, I wish you the very best for the new year and I hope we can see more of you.

To everyone and anyone I may have missed the very best of this wonderful holiday..

God bless you all.

Left out as usual, Way to make me feel Welcome Fash.

Merry ah pffttttt

have a good one.

I was not going to check the forum today, but I am so glad I did..

Keeper, I feel terrible about my omission, please forgive me..

I am so busy this time of year..

I wish the very merriest Christmases to you.

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Let me try to make up for it Keeps

[size=150]Merry Christmas Keeper[/size]

[size=150]and to YOU Blue!![/size]

[size=150]And to ALL of You [/size]

Thank you Ms. cc li tarte..

I feel so bad about leaving out our wonderful Keeper.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya, Keeper is just that ... a keeper

I don't know much about him, but he seems normal enough.

cc

Wouldn't use the term "normal, *smile*, but he's a good guy .. a shiite disturber, but a lovable shiite disturber