Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

Democrats Are Just ‘Dumber Republicans’

Started by Anonymous, January 06, 2021, 08:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=401639 time=1613089624 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=401625 time=1613083878 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=401624 time=1613082733 user_id=88
Problem is, one still needs 50% to win. A split would result in keeping the other guys in .. not that they haven't already rigged the deck to stay in forever already even with GOP unity

If the Republicans are divisible, so are the Democrats. The anarchist AOC-Pressley-Omar-Cori Bush faction might form a BLM/Antifa party if the anti-working class wing of the GOP joins the Democrats.

That is unlikely .. wonderful if it happened of course, but very not likely. They are somewhat smarter than GOP in that no matter what, they all vote as one

They know if they split, they lose .. and they know how to keep power and will not pee power away

Far more likely GOP splits .. not that it matters ever again as the game is not totally rigged forever now

Aint it amazing how the corrupt Wall Streeters within the party can jump in bed with the marxists.

cc

Yes, it boggles the mind. Whores who say and believe differently jump in bed together  when needed only to retain power. That is one reason why the GOP is finito
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=401654 time=1613093001 user_id=88
Yes, it boggles the mind. Whores who say and believe differently jump in bed together  when needed only to retain power. That is one reason why the GOP is finito

If I was an American, I would gladly welcome the exit of corporatists and neo-cons. Working class voters hate them because they hate us. Good riddance.

I strong third party alternative is good for Americans, especially neglected blue collar workers.

Anonymous

It used to be said that Republicans don't fall in love with their leader, they fall in line. That is no longer true, but it is in the Democratic party.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=401656 time=1613093353 user_id=2015

If I was an American, I would gladly welcome the exit of corporatists and neo-cons. Working class voters hate them because they hate us. Good riddance.

I strong third party alternative is good for Americans, especially neglected blue collar workers.

As it could only come from the GOP, the already "forever rule" now in place for Dems, rule via big tech and big corporations  would further certified

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=401741 time=1613146763 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=401656 time=1613093353 user_id=2015

As it could only come from the GOP, the already "forever rule" now in place for Dems, rule via big tech and big corporations  would further certified

Not necessarily. Trump gained support among Black and Latino voters. If that momentum can continue by convincing many people in those communities that traditional GOP and Democrats do not have their backs, a third party has a chance. That would create an earthquake within the Democratic party. If a viable third party is formed,  I could see a fourth one as well.

cc

All degrees of left (no matter how far apart they are on policy) always stick together when government votes and public votes happen .. and "most" people in a minority follow

They really want power,  .. their special thingy, not so much at crunch time

I know of no exception to this while exceptions for the other side abounds as they shoot themselves in the foot guaranteeing Dems victory time after time

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=401744 time=1613147413 user_id=88
All degrees of left (no matter how far apart they are on policy) always stick together when government votes and public votes happen .. and "most" people in a minority follow

They really want power,  .. their special thingy, not so much at crunch time

I know of no exception to this while exceptions for the other side abounds as they shoot themselves in the foot guaranteeing Dems victory time after time

There is potential, albeit it's a long shot, of a political realignment in the US. Dems have been successful in the past at convincing certain minority voters the GOP only cares about the wealthy. If establishment GOP start their own party, the Dems are guaranteed to be the governing party in perpetuity. If they join the Dems, that party to a split vulnerable to a split as well. Particularly if there is a nationalist, pro labour party.

Anonymous

MSNBC host Joy Reid and Lincoln Project senior adviser Kurt Bardella claimed that Republicans are becoming "radicalized" and that the GOP is "basically a domestic terrorist cell at this point and they should be treated as such."

The enemy is within the GOP. Seventy per cent of people who voted for that party would leave to start a new party. The Democrats can have the Lincoln Project Neo-Cons and they can split that party next.

Anonymous

This is why I think that if the Wall Street/Neo-con wing of the Republicans left and joined the Democrats, that party too would splinter.

There is a lot of Democrats unhappy with the direction their party has taken that may not keep quiet if they see the GOP split.

The great shushing of Democrats willing to talk about money

QuoteAmerica would have a more promising future if the "secret lusts" of centrist Democrats carried the day.

I mean the lust for fiscal restraint.

John Harris, founding editor of Politico, used that language to headline a recent piece of his that details how "fiscal discipline has gone from being a virtue to a sin" within the Democratic coalition.

Here's Harris: "During the Biden transition, the long-time Democratic policy expert Bruce Reed saw his hopes of serving in the new administration imperiled by persistent rumors — subsequently confirmed by news organizations — that a decade ago he was intimately involved with the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. Whoa ...Talk about TMI."

It's funny because it's true. The very notion of debt and deficits as constraining realities, much like the legislative filibuster and other consensus-demanding mechanisms in government, is a barrier to legislative freedom and to progress in the prevailing Democratic outlook

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-great-shushing-of-democrats-willing-to-talk-about-money">https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... bout-money">https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-great-shushing-of-democrats-willing-to-talk-about-money

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/150487329_889566141801231_856122694046519149_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=L6T8e2hb8AcAX9yqqCI&_nc_oc=AQlc4P4vHUgFh34d1Bwqyt02SaWBn9eSUfGkCskLxmWSPLyqhnMXsHIRXQGNaXv3_zQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=4cf8847586c93b3e488a3fdc1a19346b&oe=605648E8">

Anonymous

Big tech and the Dem party are one and the same.

Biden Silent Over Big Tech Suspensions Because He 'Benefits From the Censorship,' Banned Journalist Says

After he was suspended from Twitter this week, journalist Paul Sperry said the White House is silent over Big Tech censorship because it benefits certain politicians.

Sperry told The Epoch Times that President Joe Biden has been "silent" about companies like Facebook, Twitter, and Google taking action against certain accounts—namely conservatives—because he "benefits from the censorship."

"In fact, he's in the White House now largely because Twitter blocked the New York Post's scoops about the Biden family's shady foreign dealings and influence peddling in Communist China and Ukraine," Sperry said, referring to the Post's reports and other reports that claimed his family members' including son and brother, business dealings in China and Ukraine. Biden, during the 2020 campaign, denied the allegations that he did anything untoward and said he had no knowledge of his family's business ties.

"Twitter has a monopoly that makes it hard for smaller alternative platforms to compete. Unless deep-pocketed conservatives open up their wallets and invest in competitors, Twitter will dominate political social media and remain the liberal bullies on the block," he remarked in an email, while adding that it's unlikely that Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act will be repealed.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-silent-over-big-tech-suspensions-because-he-benefits-from-the-censorship-banned-journalist-says_3703543.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-19-2">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-sil ... 21-02-19-2">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-silent-over-big-tech-suspensions-because-he-benefits-from-the-censorship-banned-journalist-says_3703543.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-02-19-2

cc

Obviously their bans of posts and even users got Hiden elected in fact, despite a past of stupid legislation & crooked reputation  and a then present of hidin

Without them we'd be looking at a very different US and in fact different world

That kind of power is killing this world

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402844 time=1613788033 user_id=88
Obviously their bans of posts and even users got Hiden elected in fact

Without them we'd be looking at a very different US and in fact different world

And big tech won't let Biden forget who got him elected.

cc

They don't have to. He knows it will finish off free speech &  keep his people in power forever

Any chance of regulation is gone forever

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview