The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Predictions for 2014

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2013, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Do you think this year will bring you personal serenity?

I predict our own Mr. Obvious Li will make a full recovery from his knee surgery..

I predict Ms. Annie will win first prize this year for her Halloween costumes..

Ms. Renee, Keeper and Shen Li will make a lasting peace with Ms. evs...I really hope so..

Ms. cc li tarte will infiltrate a terrorist sleeper cell which leads to dozens of arrests and our Ms. cc li tarte being awarded the Order of Canada..

TheVancouverGuy will offered a position as a photographer by National Geographic..

Mr. Blue Frost will get permanent relief from his sore neck and back..

Gary Oak will return to China seeking a rematch with the Chinese boxer that defeated him..

Hornung or Rambo Wong will follow him to China and buy a ringside seat so he can call Gary a sinophobic, racist, crap n' drool, etc, etc, etc.

Romero will convince even the hardest of hearts of the folly of racial bigotry..

This will transform Kala's heart and she will announce she is now engaged to a tall, masculine Asian man..

Instigator will make a return too to tell us he is going to put all his wealth to use by adopting orphaned children from Southern Sudan..

Our seoulbro will make a resoulution to give up soju this year...whether he sticks with it I can't say..

The Lord will bless our lovely Pinay with her home building efforts..

EU will see what everyone else does and that our cc li tarte is a warm, intelligent, humourous lady, but also passionate in her beliefs..

Ms. Berry Sweet drops in to say hello...she is so nice I hope so..

Odinson volunteers helping immigrants settle into Finnish society..

Finally, I will be here chatting with all of you.

[size=150]Happy[/size] [size=150]New[/size] [size=150]Year[/size] [size=150]everyone.[/size]

:)

Romero

:thumbup:

:)  Happy New Year, Fash and all!

keeper

Anonymous

Some extremely wish ful thinking there Fash. Here are some of my predictions for the coming year which you can see are far more realistic.

1. Gay Boy Bob is arrested and imprisoned at the Olympics in Sochi for distributing homosexual propaganda.

2. The Edmonton Oilers cancel the remainder of their home games at Rexall Place as disgusted fans litter the ice surface with Oilers jerseys.

3. Thomas Mulcair resigns as leader of the official opposition, moves to Venezuela, runs for el presidente and wins by a landslide. The people of Venezuela are so grateful for his assistance in stopping competition from Canada by fighting Keystone and Northern Gateway.

4. Justin Trudeau reveals in an interview that not only he admires China's "democracy", but that Justin Bieber is the greatest Canadian who has ever lived.

5. Al Gore, David Suzuki and James Hansen spend two weeks in January living in a tent on Ellesmere Island with nothing but sunscreen, shorts, T's, flip flops and a badminton set to prove just how serious man made global warming has become.

6. I stop being a sarcastic, hot-tempered biatch. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous

Happy new year Romero and Keeper..

:)

I am preparing the snacks now.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you think this year will bring you personal serenity?

I predict our own Mr. Obvious Li will make a full recovery from his knee surgery..

I predict Ms. Annie will win first prize this year for her Halloween costumes..

Ms. Renee, Keeper and Shen Li will make a lasting peace with Ms. evs...I really hope so..

Ms. cc li tarte will infiltrate a terrorist sleeper cell which leads to dozens of arrests and our Ms. cc li tarte being awarded the Order of Canada..

TheVancouverGuy will offered a position as a photographer by National Geographic..

Mr. Blue Frost will get permanent relief from his sore neck and back..

Gary Oak will return to China seeking a rematch with the Chinese boxer that defeated him..

Hornung or Rambo Wong will follow him to China and buy a ringside seat so he can call Gary a sinophobic, racist, crap n' drool, etc, etc, etc.

Romero will convince even the hardest of hearts of the folly of racial bigotry..

This will transform Kala's heart and she will announce she is now engaged to a tall, masculine Asian man..

Instigator will make a return too to tell us he is going to put all his wealth to use by adopting orphaned children from Southern Sudan..

Our seoulbro will make a resoulution to give up soju this year...whether he sticks with it I can't say..

The Lord will bless our lovely Pinay with her home building efforts..

EU will see what everyone else does and that our cc li tarte is a warm, intelligent, humourous lady, but also passionate in her beliefs..

Ms. Berry Sweet drops in to say hello...she is so nice I hope so..

Odinson volunteers helping immigrants settle into Finnish society..

Finally, I will be here chatting with all of you.

Very lovely. You are a honey buns.

Annie

I predict everyone will be nicer to each other in the new year, but after a few weeks people will be back to old behavior :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I predict everyone will be nicer to each other in the new year, but after a few weeks people will be back to old behavior :-(

That is very grim. I will be nice towards you the whole time.

Pinay

Happy New Year everyone ! Cheers to 2014 !!!  :D

Annie

Ohh, I know Odi :-) I meant other people.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"Happy New Year everyone ! Cheers to 2014 !!!  :D

Happy 2014 Pinay!

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh, I know Odi :-) I meant other people.

You got my affection with that mandalorian costume, Annie.   :D

Annie

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks :-)

Looked good.