Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Odinson Is So Full Of Shit

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Just so y'all know, nothing this trash says affects me remotely. As such, I am not the issue here

He's just trolling for effect anyhow. He types trash no matter his topic of the moment.

Temporary bans (for anyone much less this piece of trash) are pipe dreams and really wimpy. This type of trash does not learn. They are beyond kindergarten age

Decide to keep and suck it up ....  OR .... perma ban .... one or the other ... wimpiness or whinnyness never gets one anywhere .... but please don't degrade the site by issuing wimpy useless temp bans ... they are like playing kindergarten teacher ... plus the bannee wins in that situation.

what she said.....when i ban someone they're gone gone gone...what is the point of  a time out...it just bolsters their little ego a bit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Just so y'all know, nothing this trash says affects me remotely. As such, I am not the issue here

He's just trolling for effect anyhow. He types trash no matter his topic of the moment.

Temporary bans (for anyone much less this piece of trash) are pipe dreams and really wimpy. This type of trash does not learn. They are beyond kindergarten age

Decide to keep and suck it up ....  OR .... perma ban .... one or the other ... wimpiness or whinnyness never gets one anywhere .... but please don't degrade the site by issuing wimpy useless temp bans ... they are like playing kindergarten teacher ... plus the bannee wins in that situation.

what she said.....when i ban someone they're gone gone gone...what is the point of  a time out...it just bolsters their little ego a bit

I can understand your feelings Mr. Obvious Li..

You just get some rest for now.

Chickenfeets

Odinson is still a bad man. There is no hope for him.

Anonymous

I see that immature gossiping troll is over on VF talking spreading more lies about me. What a sorry excuse for a fucking man. Fash, since he likes hanging out there so much I suggest you make it permanent. Get rid of him and ban his IP so we don't have that creepy little stalker reading about us.

Odinson

You said them. lol Purging messages doesnt help...

Hey I´m not the one making threads about some1...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You said them. lol Purging messages doesnt help...

Hey do you remember how tall you are or how much weigh? Drunken fucken idiot.

Anonymous

Odinson, stop making racist comments about Shen Li's family please

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"You said them. lol Purging messages doesnt help...

Hey do you remember how tall you are or how much weigh? Drunken fucken idiot.

Physiotherapy works miracles.. lol An injury from catching a 300lbs bazooka.

I think you take a little wine sometimes...

I´m sober as fuck.

Your posts are just needy, pathetic... Embarrassing. You are somehow scarred.

Anonymous

^^Will somebody roll up a newspaper and swat this puppy on the nose. Not too hard now, the poor little thing is delicate.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, stop making racist comments about Shen Li's family please

As soon as she stops talking about whites in a negative manner. Even though she is apparently a member of an inferior race (She blames us for everything so she thinks we are superior/her babysitters) doesnt give her pass to make negative comments about whites.

:D

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Will somebody roll up a newspaper and swat this puppy on the nose. Not too hard now, the poor little thing is delicate.

Oh jeez..

The syphilis is messing your brain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, stop making racist comments about Shen Li's family please

As soon as she stops talking about whites in a negative manner. Even though she is apparently a member of an inferior race (She blames us for everything so she thinks we are superior/her babysitters) doesnt give her pass to make negative comments about whites.

All you do is post irrelevant racist drivel especially about Shen Li's family..

You've had two time outs and neither have made an impression on you..

The next one will be the last.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh great she PMs with you as we speak.. I thought she was iron and this is only a forum.

Must be quality chinese iron.. lol

Anonymous

Oh great she PMs with you as we speak.. I thought she was iron and this is only a forum.

Any more racist comments about Shen Li's family will be immediately deleted.

Odinson

Any more racist comments about Shen Li's family will be immediately deleted.

Should I turn into all sweet, tolerant and lover of all human beings?