The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Odinson Is So Full Of Shit

Started by Anonymous, January 03, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Odie whining about black people again on the phag phorum is too funny. Nobody believes this shut in. He's talking to himself.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Odie whining about black people again on the phag phorum is too funny. Nobody believes this shut in. He's talking to himself.

You see, Shen Li... I dont care. I do not need support when attacking blacks in real-life.

You whine about the whiteman all the time...

But of course you notice me assaulting other races because I´m the mighty whitey.

In your mind you can say anything because ultimately you know your word doesnt mean shit.

It is okay for a negro to call us honkeys/crackers but when we call them niggers, hell breaks loose... Non-whites are babies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Odie whining about black people again on the phag phorum is too funny. Nobody believes this shut in. He's talking to himself.

You see, Shen Li... I dont care. I do not need support when attacking blacks in real-life.

But of course you notice me assaulting other races because I´m the mighty whitey.

In your mind you can say anything because ultimately you know your word doesnt mean shit.

It is okay for a negro to call us honkeys/crackers but when we call them niggers, hell breaks loose... Non-whites are babies.

Your babies are non-white right?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And they do not whine... Which makes them more man than immies.

Anonymous

How many babies that are only a few months old whine?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Pretty fucking much... I never get it easy. I only have 2 hands. Imagine your baby crying times 3.

Anonymous

Pretty fucking much... I never get it easy. I only have 2 hands. Imagine your baby crying times 3.

Triple the fun eh?

Odinson

Triple the fun eh?

Luckily they are not that whiny... They are good boys and I bet they grow to be big sexy males. Metal men whom rule the sports in school like their papa did.

They are gonna be ladies men.  :D

I got confirmation yesterday... I´m gonna be employed by Agnico Eagle which is a canadian mining company. Almost 10000e per month. I will work 500 meters below ground.

Woohooo! :D

Anonymous

Triple the fun eh?

Luckily they are not that whiny... They are good boys and I bet they grow to be big sexy males. Metal men whom rule the sports in school like their papa did.

I got confirmation yesterday... I´m gonna be employed by Agnico Eagle which is a canadian mining company. Almost 10000e per month. I will work 500 meters below ground.

That would be the  Kittilä mine.

Odinson

Triple the fun eh?

That would be the  Kittilä mine.

Yup. Mine workers get good pay. I had never seen a mine... They are massive. 25km of road underground. Large enough to fit trucks in... Awesome.

We have lots of gold and other precious minerals. We could easily become rich if not for the greenie activists whom try to bring back the stone-age... They are terrorists, causing more damage than al-qaida.

Anonymous

Yup. Mine workers get good pay. I had never seen a mine... They are massive. 25km of road underground. Large enough to fit trucks in... Awesome.

We have lots of gold and other precious minerals. We could easily become rich if not for the greenie activists whom try to bring back the stone-age... They are terrorists, causing more damage than al-qaida.

All mines pay good wages. I don't get those anti-development idiots. They gladly use products from mining, but they don't want the good jobs they provide in their own countries.

Odinson

All mines pay good wages. I don't get those anti-development idiots. They gladly use products from mining, but they don't want the good jobs they provide in their own countries.

Thats what you get when peeps are raised in a "pappa betalar" culture.. Pappa betalar means daddy pays.

They have no notion where the products are coming from. They are basically sawing off the branch which they are sitting on.

I´ve told them in their seminars that they should go in the woods and build themselves a stone-hut to live in... But of course they wont do it because they are hypocrits.

Anonymous

Mining jobs pay well and the minerals they extract are necessary.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mining jobs pay well and the minerals they extract are necessary.

I know it seems like a crappy salary but in here it is 2 times than that of a MPs pay. Plus I get kilometer, dirty work, hazardous work, overt time compensation.

I know finnish women and men whom have become really wealthy in the states. It is due to us being very well educated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mining jobs pay well and the minerals they extract are necessary.

I know it seems like a crappy salary but in here it is 2 times than that of a MPs pay. Plus I get kilometer, dirty work, hazardous work, overt time compensation.

I know finnish women and men whom have become really wealthy in the states. It is due to us being very well educated.

The pay seems comparable to what a skilled underground miner would make. However, underground electricians in mines make a ridiculous amount of money.