The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Eat Your Heart Out Romero, I'm Seeing The Canucks

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2014, 11:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Entertainment ladies and gentlemen! A good fight is part of the game.

No, it's not. Fighting is another sport entirely. I wouldn't expect a couple of boxers to put on skates and carry curved bladed sticks and I don't want hockey players thinking they are in a ring.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Entertainment ladies and gentlemen! A good fight is part of the game.

No, it's not. Fighting is another sport entirely. I wouldn't expect a couple of boxers to put on skates and carry curved bladed sticks and I don't want hockey players thinking they are in a ring.

Oh come on Shen Li... A little heat between the teams... Makes the game more interesting. Hockey is not figure skating... Hockey is man against man...

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I heard something about this, but I didn't know what exactly the Vancouver coach did. Kind of a stupid thing to do if you ask me. However, some people like watching MMA when they go to a hockey game. I am not one of those people.  

Who will be coaching Vancouver tonight? Will it be the assistant coach?

Tortorella went to yell at the Calgary coach for starting the game with tough guys.

Yeah, the assistant coach will be in charge for the next six games.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I heard something about this, but I didn't know what exactly the Vancouver coach did. Kind of a stupid thing to do if you ask me. However, some people like watching MMA when they go to a hockey game. I am not one of those people.  

Who will be coaching Vancouver tonight? Will it be the assistant coach?

Tortorella went to yell at the Calgary coach for starting the game with tough guys.

Yeah, the assistant coach will be in charge for the next six games.

If that's all he did, then the suspension seems a bit excessive. However, maybe that's standard in these situations.

Romero

I think he was right to be mad but he really shouldn't have gone to the Flames dressing room.

No Henrik Sedin tonight. He's hurt and missing his first game in 679. Hasn't missed a game in ten years! Good thing we always carry an extra Sedin!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I think he was right to be mad but he really shouldn't have gone to the Flames dressing room.

No Henrik Sedin tonight. He's hurt and missing his first game in 679. Hasn't missed a game in ten years! Good thing we always carry an extra Sedin!

Did he get injured in that fight against Calgary? I don't many players in the NHL, but I have heard of Henrik and Daniel as well as the goalie for Vancouver.

Odinson

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Did he get injured in that fight against Calgary?

No, he never fights. He's been hurting for a few games with an abdominal strain. Needs a game or two off for a break.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Did he get injured in that fight against Calgary?

No, he never fights. He's been hurting for a few games with an abdominal strain. Needs a game or two off for a break.

That's too bad I won't get to see Vancouver's star player. He's better than his brother right?

Romero

They're actually also nearly identical in getting points. Daniel scores more goals, Henrik makes more assists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Game day! Hopefully it won't start out like Vancouver's last game:

And Canucks coach Tortorella has been suspended six games for causing a ruckus by the Flames dressing room. But Calgary started it!

Romero, has been talking a lot about this incident..

Big sports news in Calgary.

Anonymous

Oilers lost, what a surprise?? :roll: Anyway, last 10 minutes of the game were the best.

Odinson

Did you chicks wear the proper clothing?

Team shirt and a helmet...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Did you chicks wear the proper clothing?

My husband wore an Oilers jersey.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Did you chicks wear the proper clothing?

My husband wore an Oilers jersey.

Hehe a hick. I got the national team shirt, Oulus kärpät, jokers and a plastic viking helmet.  :D