The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

what do u think about cosmetic surgery?

Started by jaysings, January 14, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Renee"

Apparently being a "hard ass" isn't just an attitude anymore.  :shock:

I think this injected ass will never get soft since then

They could die from injecting all those household poisons in their asses.

what u commented makes it no mist around. I thought they are still alive after that silly decision.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Apparently being a "hard ass" isn't just an attitude anymore.  :shock:

Because of the cement jaysings?

cement is a poisonous substance. I doubt it not if I knew they injected liquid cement to reshape their asses

jaysings

Quote from: "Kala"I know Oriental guys want cosmetic surgery because they think it will make them look more masculine and desirable to white women.

dear Mr.Kala we nearly all have a different point of beauty to our own face. Personality is more likely to capture a white lady's heart

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"The standard of beauty is the european one... Everywhere.

Butts and thighs can be made bigger with excercise.

Cosmetic surgeries just remind me of the Frankenstein monster. I understand if it is done to fix some abnormality.

the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Anonymous

They could die from injecting all those household poisons in their asses.

what u commented makes it no mist around. I thought they are still alive after that silly decision.

They may be alive Jay, but they are hideously deformed.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "jaysings"The tendency of taking cosmetic surgery is spreading throughout Asia. It is almost 80% of people in South Korea whether men or women admit to have taken a cosmetic surgery. Many Chinese girls have taken or are considering to take a cosmetic surgery in South Korea. I'm considering to take a rhinoplasty in SK too, but I'm swinging about this decision. what do u think about this?

I have been th inking of getting rhinoplasty for some time now too

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"
Quote from: "jaysings"The tendency of taking cosmetic surgery is spreading throughout Asia. It is almost 80% of people in South Korea whether men or women admit to have taken a cosmetic surgery. Many Chinese girls have taken or are considering to take a cosmetic surgery in South Korea. I'm considering to take a rhinoplasty in SK too, but I'm swinging about this decision. what do u think about this?

Just get a hooker, you pathetic little virgin.

Anonymous

Cosmetic surgeries just remind me of the Frankenstein monster. I understand if it is done to fix some abnormality.

the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Do you really believe these stereotypes jay?

Renee

How will that be possible when you have your head shoved 2 feet up your ass?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee, you sinophobic, fucked in the head, crap and drool, blah, blah, blah.

Odinson

Wrong... We are 2 times stronger than blacks... That is why we rule wrestling, boxing and MMA. We arent as beautiful as a asian or black male but we are more bigger and strĂ¥nger. We are handsome... Not beautiful.

And the god seems to give us intelligence also since we do not study as much asians do and you beat us by couple of points... Congratulations!  :lol:  :lol:

Renee

Maybe I should get some of that good rhinoplasty?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Maybe I should get some of that good rhinoplasty?  :lol:

Blaaaahhhhh.....

Romero

Quote from: "jaysings"the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Nah, all races have strength, beauty and intelligence. Asians do not need cosmetic surgery!

Quote from: "Odinson"Wrong... We are 2 times stronger than blacks

You wish! If this were true, why are you so frightened of them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "jaysings"the god is fair to every race. he gave black strength, gave white beauty, and gave yellow intelligence, so as an one of the yellow,what we can do to own the beauty most europeans abuse is the cosmetic surgery

Nah, all races have strength, beauty and intelligence. Asians do not need cosmetic surgery!

Quote from: "Odinson"Wrong... We are 2 times stronger than blacks

You wish! If this were true, why are you so frightened of them?

Prolly has a microscopic dick just like his brain.